Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

Last updated: March 10 2014
13 | Posts
3690 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

    Dear Friends

    I have learnt that the possession of 2BHK flats is currently in progress in omaxe heights, sonepat. Does anybody has an idea on what are the current prices of 2BHK flats in omaxe heights sonepat .....especially the 1st floor ones with larger balconies ? Also, hows the progress/development going on in this residential build-up ? Like how many families have moved in the 2BHK flats and other amenities available for daily use ?
    Many thanks in advance for sharing the knowledge.

    with best regards
    karan
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

    omaxe heights, sonepat - 2 BHK apartments

    Hi Friends

    Would greatly appreciate anyone's suggestions/reply to my query above regarding omaxe heights(sonepat) - 2 BHK apartments. How are things looking there ? Are they promising ?

    many thanks & regards
    karan

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

      One more question to thosw who know about omaxe that whether they have offered possesion for a,b,c block plots ??
      And if they have offered than what would be the price of plot bigger than 500 sqyard .
      I want to make a mini farm here in omaxe as i got to know land is very cheap there.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

        possession offered in omaxe height flats sonepat...
        premium varies in the range of 7-9 lacs depends on location...
        as far as first floor is concerned rate is around 38-43 lacs..
        currently 8 families are living here..23 families have already taken possession..
        me also living here since last 3 months..
        sonepat market is very nearby arnd 3 kms frm flats..

        Regards
        Adarsh Gaba
        Last edited August 16 2013, 04:20 PM.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

          Originally posted by adarshgaba View Post
          possession offered in omaxe height flats sonepat...
          premium varies in the range of 7-9 lacs depends on location...
          as far as first floor is concerned rate is around 38-43 lacs..
          currently 8 families are living here..23 families have already taken possession..
          me also living here since last 3 months..
          sonepat market is very nearby arnd 3 kms frm flats..

          Regards
          Adarsh Gaba
          Dear Adarsh

          Thanks for your reply and the information. Hope you are comfortable staying at the omaxe heights. Do you see any shops and the mall opening up inside the omaxe complex soon ? Hows the general feel about the area ? Are more people willing to come and settle in there and chances of rates appreciating further in near future ?

          many thanks again.

          best regards
          karan
          Last edited August 16 2013, 04:21 PM.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

            Omaxe City Sonipat is going to be a great place for living in future. Presently it offers value for money apartment /villas. I think it should have a fair appreciation from now onwards.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

              Lots of people are flocking into omaxe heights, sonepat for getting the possession nowadays. The omaxe heights office seems to be flooded with people. This is a very positive news and hope that the rates would appreciate at a very good pace from now onwards. Anybody having an idea , how much the 1st floor apartment in omaxe heights flats is fetching nowadays ? The one with the larger balcony. Would appreciate anyone sharing about the recent developments in omaxe, (sonepat) and the prospects of appreciation of flats in near future in omaxe.

              many thanks in advance.

              warm regards
              karan

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

                Originally posted by karan76 View Post
                Lots of people are flocking into omaxe heights, sonepat for getting the possession nowadays. The omaxe heights office seems to be flooded with people. This is a very positive news and hope that the rates would appreciate at a very good pace from now onwards. Anybody having an idea , how much the 1st floor apartment in omaxe heights flats is fetching nowadays ? The one with the larger balcony. Would appreciate anyone sharing about the recent developments in omaxe, (sonepat) and the prospects of appreciation of flats in near future in omaxe.

                many thanks in advance.

                warm regards
                karan
                Dear everyone

                If any views could be shared regarding the flats in omaxe city, sonepat. whats the price nowadays and hows the area developing ? shall greatly appreciate any useful information/views on the same.
                many thanks in advance.

                best regards
                karan

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

                  omaxe heights, sonepat - 2 BHK apartments

                  Originally posted by rknagpal View Post
                  Omaxe City Sonipat is going to be a great place for living in future. Presently it offers value for money apartment /villas. I think it should have a fair appreciation from now onwards.
                  Dear Nagpal Ji

                  Could you please advise on whats the current current scenario in omaxe city , sonepat ? hows the possession going on and how many families are living now over there. hows the area developing and what are the current prices (of 1st floor flats) and chances of appreciation in future ?

                  many thanks in advance.

                  warm regards
                  karan

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Omaxe Heights , Sonepat

                    I have been told appreciation on 2 BHK after 8 years from Pre Launch is approx 3-5 Lakhs only. I have bought a flat for 23 Lakhs and buyers are calling me to sell for 27 Lakhs. I paid full amount to builder in 2008 itself made booking by paying approx 5 L in 2004.

                    It looks like a completely loss making investment. Can any one suggest future price appreciation should I sell or keep this flat ?
                    Thanks a lot... Regards

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X