Yesterday I was on plot hunt in Express city and Jindal Global City.First I will take on express city.

I read about jindal and express city here then decide to visit there too. From highway before sonipat crossing about 5 kmt deep in the Rai and opposite Jindal Global University, Express city situated. I think one or two kmts far from kmp and just opposite a drain or canal and approx 500-700 meter before Jindal City, Express city situated. Price is from 16k to 18k psy. Then I took a trip of city, sewerage is done, electric pole are there, lying of roads approx done, concrete construction onmain sector road or main road of city is going on. Broker told me that road from nh will connect to jindal and express city will get connectivity too on 3 points.

Just before right turn to express city and jindal city, I was amaged to see lot of apartments already constructed by Ansal and Tulip ( forgot the builder name).
Some pictures of development work and current position of express city attached below. These r thumbnails, click on any image to see large view. These snaps taken yesterday

Layout plan of Express city

Concrete work is going on Main Entrance Road

Concrete Road is done on one side of Internal Road

Construction work of Floors

This is present situation of Express city. I'm not a propert expert, this only for your information.
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.