Sort by :
Filter by :
- jindal .. (jgc)
i would not be surprised if it fetches
the maximum returns to the investor
of ncr ..
1: it is the starting project of jindal :
they have to excute it at their level best
to sustain in reality .. and as the name suggest ..
jindal group ( parent company)
jindal steel and power ..
has enough liquidity that they can even run 10
projects like this without borrowing ..
2: secondly : they have everything of their own ..
from cement to sarias to electricity generation ..
so their input cost is low no way for delay ..
3: its location after opening of 65 meter sector road it would be more easily accessible from nh1 justr like tdi main sectors a,b,c,d,e .. where rates are even more than 50000 per sqyd ..
so 18000 persq yd jindal is the best option available in villa segment in whole ncr..
i have attached a file of their elevation of 290 sqyd villa have a look ..
- (eldeco , jindal)
request to all members who are saying that sonepat will not be appreciating ..
i would request u all to visit the eldeco county once and then make ur decision..
the way they have executed their project is excellent ..( superb quality ) ..
and i also i would say jindal is a sure bet because its their first project ( both sonepat city and kurukshetra) ..
and each and every builder put their best in their first project ..
once the project will be completed ..
the ones who will be holding investments in jindal ..
would really be benefitted ..
as in my opinion the rate would at least par tdi main sector rates that is (a,b,c,d:50-70000) ..
so u can expect more than 100% return on ur investment their ..!!
and yah i would say prefer villas in sonepat then apartments they gonna fetch best return .. !!
limited supply of villas in sonepat ..
and for kind info of all : jindal has sold more than 700 villas in around one year span of time ..
they dont evn advertise much ..
becoz jisko bi stock market ki zara si bi knowledge hogi woh janta hai jindal kya cheez hai !!
:bab (35): ..
- sorry its wrongly posted in your colum i was replying to some one else..Originally Posted by riteshahujar u talkng to me ? n r u crazy ?
i actually praised jindal. read my msg. u just sort of repeated what i said n then u r asking me to put right picture ? i am not a broker or anythng and not cared of putting what kind of picture u think. just speaking truth what i knw as of todayCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anilkt1sorry its wrongly posted in your colum i was replying to some one else..
dear anil can u pls share whether the work on 65 meter sector road
connecting jindal from nh1 has started yet ..
thanks in advance ..CommentQuote0Flag
- sector road of 65mtr has been sactioned and process is in pipline completion period of that road given is 12 months very soon it will be started... possbilities are from march 2012............CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anilkt1sector road of 65mtr has been sactioned and process is in pipline completion period of that road given is 12 months very soon it will be started... possbilities are from march 2012............
Dear do u know whether notifications have be isdued by authority regarding acwuirement ir not .. Or whether the land has been acquired already .. ?? And aldo when when would sample villla willl get ready
- Originally Posted by cookieGuys
Invest anywhere in NCR but not in Sonipat and bahadurgarh area.
it would take decades to take shape.
Bhiwadi like areas is better option. because rates are much cheaper as compare to Sonipat.
brother till the date when u posted ur this comment rates have appreciated more than 80% in many project in sonepat
and as the wareen buffet great investment guru says..
buy great things at fair price ..
rather than buying fair things at great prices ..
- so finally the cookie has crumbled...he he..i am sure he would reply again with sonipat not being a part of NCRCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by adit0083so finally the cookie has crumbled...he he..i am sure he would reply again with sonipat not being a part of NCR
bro its ok for him to be bias with bhiwadi ragion
as he has invested there ..
but atleast he should misrepresent the facts iin
front of other members .. !!:bab (45):
and as far as sonepat not being a part on ncr in concerned he has learnt
that it is now a part of ncr according to "ncrpb regional plan 2021" ..
when ncr planning board saying sonepat is a part of ncr ..
and ncrpb would take adequate steps for the region to develop at a faster
pace than ever before ..
sonepat now soon gonna get back its old days
when it was called "swarnprastha" : " golden place "..
- elevation of new villa launched by jindal
just visited jindal's office 2 days back
256 and 151 sqyd new villas has been launched by jindal ..
fantabulous elevation ..
price 151 sqyd villa (4 bhk built up and expandable) : 61 lacs ( inclusive of edc/idc charge )
price 256 sqyd villa (5 bhk built up and expandable) : 98 lacs ( inclusive of edc/idc charge )..
possesion with in 30 months else their is a penalty clause per month ..
what say guys m planning to buy a villa their now any suggestions from the people who have knowledge about the project .
- Hi sauravsbban, can you please provide the price of plots in Jindal city and also share your views on its returns over a period of 3 years.
Besides all the discussion related to development in Kundli, Rai, HUDA sector 7; any idea about the Parsvnath Mall which is under construction. I know it is quite delayed but will it be beneficial to the inner parts of sonipat?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kapilmunjalHi sauravsbban, can you please provide the price of plots in Jindal city and also share your views on its returns over a period of 3 years.
Besides all the discussion related to development in Kundli, Rai, HUDA sector 7; any idea about the Parsvnath Mall which is under construction. I know it is quite delayed but will it be beneficial to the inner parts of sonipat?
yah thats true it would be beneficial !!
but i dont think it would get complete before 2-3 years !!
but if u want to invest in commercial go for ansal , jindal or tdi !! becoz in 2-3 years universities college will start coming up and so the students in them !!
once this picks up the commercial space would see much much growth and better returns !!
a cyber city is also coming near rajeev gandhi edu city that will boost up commercial space prices and also the monorail would act as a cataract in the growth of sonepat !!
- any update about kmp xway ?CommentQuote0Flag
- also do share abt cyber cityCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003any update about kmp xway ?
kmp xpressway 80 % physical work complete it is an official data ..
and regarding cyber city officials are preparing report of land to be acquired and then according to section 4 notifications would be issued !CommentQuote0Flag