Sonepat is emerging as the new residential destination for Delhiites after Gurgaon, Noida and Greater Noida.

Though swathed in legends, Sonepat, on the Delhi border forms one of the largest industrial zones of Haryana and is fast emerging as an excellent residential and investment destination. The area is now witnessing a spurt in real estate development with many developers and builders having launched large residential projects and others working on new plans.

Strategic location

This upcoming area falls in the National Capital Region and has well-developed industrial base and supportive infrastructure. It has 5,288 small-scale industrial units and 82 L.M. units. The area between Kundli and Sonepat town falls under a highly industrialized zone. Atlas Cycles, Hilton Rubber, Indo Asian Fuse gear; ECE, Hindustan Everest Tools and Satnam Overseas are some of the well-known brands which have units here. The majority of these industrial units are concentrated on both sides of the G.T. Road. The increasing cost of housing in the capital as well as the rising demand for housing has led developers and builders to look for fresh avenues for developing satellite townships. Experts believe that Sonepat has a great potential, as it is the closest suburb being developed by private developers and the location on the national highway gives it the added advantage. Perhaps what Gurgaon has done for South Delhi,Sonepat would do for north and northwest Delhi.

The metro rail, which will be touching Narela, will also be reaching Kundli in 2007. Most of the businesspersons staying in the entire north and west Delhi are looking at shifting to Kundli as this won't affect their businesses. Developers who had neglected this entire area are changing their attitude. Sonepat is the next destination that is going to be the hub where Delhiites would be concentrating next. Sonepat is physically well placed to service affluent areas. There has been no fresh supply of quality real estate for the residents of North Delhi areas in the last many years. Now the assembly of lands for big projects in Sonepat by the leading private developers bodes well for this part of Delhi. North and north-west Delhi can grow naturally to Sonepat as it takes 20-25 minutes to reach there which is manageable by Delhi standards.
Read more
116 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • jindal .. (jgc)

regarding jindal..
    i would not be surprised if it fetches
    the maximum returns to the investor
    of ncr ..
    because
    1: it is the starting project of jindal :
    they have to excute it at their level best
    to sustain in reality .. and as the name suggest ..
    jindal group ( parent company)
    jindal steel and power ..
    has enough liquidity that they can even run 10
    projects like this without borrowing ..
    2: secondly : they have everything of their own ..
    from cement to sarias to electricity generation ..
    so their input cost is low no way for delay ..
    3: its location after opening of 65 meter sector road it would be more easily accessible from nh1 justr like tdi main sectors a,b,c,d,e .. where rates are even more than 50000 per sqyd ..
    so 18000 persq yd jindal is the best option available in villa segment in whole ncr..
    i have attached a file of their elevation of 290 sqyd villa have a look ..
    :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • (eldeco , jindal)

request to all members who are saying that sonepat will not be appreciating ..
    i would request u all to visit the eldeco county once and then make ur decision..
    the way they have executed their project is excellent ..( superb quality ) ..
    and i also i would say jindal is a sure bet because its their first project ( both sonepat city and kurukshetra) ..
    and each and every builder put their best in their first project ..
    once the project will be completed ..
    the ones who will be holding investments in jindal ..
    would really be benefitted ..
    as in my opinion the rate would at least par tdi main sector rates that is (a,b,c,d:50-70000) ..
    so u can expect more than 100% return on ur investment their ..!!
    and yah i would say prefer villas in sonepat then apartments they gonna fetch best return .. !!
    limited supply of villas in sonepat ..
    and for kind info of all : jindal has sold more than 700 villas in around one year span of time ..
    they dont evn advertise much ..
    becoz jisko bi stock market ki zara si bi knowledge hogi woh janta hai jindal kya cheez hai !!
    :bab (35): ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riteshahuja
    r u talkng to me ? n r u crazy ?
    i actually praised jindal. read my msg. u just sort of repeated what i said n then u r asking me to put right picture ? i am not a broker or anythng and not cared of putting what kind of picture u think. just speaking truth what i knw as of today
    sorry its wrongly posted in your colum i was replying to some one else..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilkt1
    sorry its wrongly posted in your colum i was replying to some one else..

dear anil can u pls share whether the work on 65 meter sector road
    connecting jindal from nh1 has started yet ..
    thanks in advance ..
    CommentQuote
  • sector road of 65mtr has been sactioned and process is in pipline completion period of that road given is 12 months very soon it will be started... possbilities are from march 2012............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilkt1
    sector road of 65mtr has been sactioned and process is in pipline completion period of that road given is 12 months very soon it will be started... possbilities are from march 2012............

Dear do u know whether notifications have be isdued by authority regarding acwuirement ir not .. Or whether the land has been acquired already .. ?? And aldo when when would sample villla willl get ready
    Tanx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

Invest anywhere in NCR but not in Sonipat and bahadurgarh area.
    it would take decades to take shape.
    Bhiwadi like areas is better option. because rates are much cheaper as compare to Sonipat.

brother till the date when u posted ur this comment rates have appreciated more than 80% in many project in sonepat
    and as the wareen buffet great investment guru says..
    buy great things at fair price ..
    rather than buying fair things at great prices ..

:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • so finally the cookie has crumbled...he he..i am sure he would reply again with sonipat not being a part of NCR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    so finally the cookie has crumbled...he he..i am sure he would reply again with sonipat not being a part of NCR

bro its ok for him to be bias with bhiwadi ragion
    as he has invested there ..
    but atleast he should misrepresent the facts iin
    front of other members .. !!:bab (45):
    and as far as sonepat not being a part on ncr in concerned he has learnt
    that it is now a part of ncr according to "ncrpb regional plan 2021" ..
    when ncr planning board saying sonepat is a part of ncr ..
    and ncrpb would take adequate steps for the region to develop at a faster
    pace than ever before ..
    sonepat now soon gonna get back its old days
    when it was called "swarnprastha" : " golden place "..

:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • elevation of new villa launched by jindal

just visited jindal's office 2 days back
    256 and 151 sqyd new villas has been launched by jindal ..
    fantabulous elevation ..

price 151 sqyd villa (4 bhk built up and expandable) : 61 lacs ( inclusive of edc/idc charge )

price 256 sqyd villa (5 bhk built up and expandable) : 98 lacs ( inclusive of edc/idc charge )..

possesion with in 30 months else their is a penalty clause per month ..
    what say guys m planning to buy a villa their now any suggestions from the people who have knowledge about the project .
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sauravsbban, can you please provide the price of plots in Jindal city and also share your views on its returns over a period of 3 years.

Besides all the discussion related to development in Kundli, Rai, HUDA sector 7; any idea about the Parsvnath Mall which is under construction. I know it is quite delayed but will it be beneficial to the inner parts of sonipat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilmunjal
    Hi sauravsbban, can you please provide the price of plots in Jindal city and also share your views on its returns over a period of 3 years.

Besides all the discussion related to development in Kundli, Rai, HUDA sector 7; any idea about the Parsvnath Mall which is under construction. I know it is quite delayed but will it be beneficial to the inner parts of sonipat?

yah thats true it would be beneficial !!
    but i dont think it would get complete before 2-3 years !!
    but if u want to invest in commercial go for ansal , jindal or tdi !! becoz in 2-3 years universities college will start coming up and so the students in them !!
    once this picks up the commercial space would see much much growth and better returns !!
    a cyber city is also coming near rajeev gandhi edu city that will boost up commercial space prices and also the monorail would act as a cataract in the growth of sonepat !!
    CommentQuote
  • any update about kmp xway ?
    CommentQuote
  • also do share abt cyber city
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    any update about kmp xway ?

kmp xpressway 80 % physical work complete it is an official data ..
    and regarding cyber city officials are preparing report of land to be acquired and then according to section 4 notifications would be issued !
    CommentQuote