Hi All,

I would like to initiate the discussion in subject investment. Invite the suggessions.
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dehradun sheeshambada

I am also interested in buying a 3 BHK at sheeshambada near Tula institute Dhoolkot, around 8 KM from IMA towards ponta sahib road.
    The avg cost is Rs1800/ sq ft.
    How is this for investment purpose and how will it come up in next five yrs..
    I visualize that it is just 800 mtrs from NH and various educational institutes r in neighborhood.so it should grow.
    but i think someone belonging to dehradun will be able to ans it more wisely.
    also is there any hassels in getting it registered in my name since i belong to delhi.
    thnx frnds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat_08
    I am also interested in buying a 3 BHK at sheeshambada near Tula institute Dhoolkot, around 8 KM from IMA towards ponta sahib road.
    The avg cost is Rs1800/ sq ft.
    How is this for investment purpose and how will it come up in next five yrs..
    I visualize that it is just 800 mtrs from NH and various educational institutes r in neighborhood.so it should grow.
    but i think someone belonging to dehradun will be able to ans it more wisely.
    also is there any hassels in getting it registered in my name since i belong to delhi.
    thnx frnds

Dear Rajat;

I think these rate are so high to purchase. Is it in Sqft or Sqyard??
    I m also searching property in Dehradun

Let me known if u have any update.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • dear I am also interested to buy land or flat in doon area ..
    please let me know some good builder and price range?
    CommentQuote
  • instead of buying 18 lac flat of 1000 SQFT AREA I WOULD LIKE TO BUY 300 SQ YARD PLOT NEARBY AREA.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a plot in jogiwala 250 Sq yards ,,,interested in selling it out can anyone tell me the approximate per sq yard rate in Jogiwal
    CommentQuote
  • expected range of price for 250 sq yrd plot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by powerhonda
    instead of buying 18 lac flat of 1000 SQFT AREA I WOULD LIKE TO BUY 300 SQ YARD PLOT NEARBY AREA.

The good places in Dehradun are:

Rajpur Road/Canal Road (slightly away from Rajpur road)
    RaceCourse
    Nationila Road
    RestCamp
    GMS Road
    Dalanwala
    Patel Nagar
    Clementown
    Subhash Nagar
    GobindGarh
    Kolagarh road
    Jakhan
    Sanola gaon (little bit outside and lonely place)
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to add Vasant Vihar to the list above.
    CommentQuote
  • Property Market in Dehradun

Originally Posted by dirkgently
    I would like to add Vasant Vihar to the list above.

Hi Folks,

Wanted to reach out to people who are local and have knowledge of property market in Dehradun.

1. What is the current state/trend of market for flats in Dehradun?

2. How is the area near Tula Institute on "Chakrata road", closer to Dhoolkot for investment purposes? I know Army is building a big flats society there, is it a good area to invest in? Are there any other big construction projects going on in that area? The ARMY flats are priced at 3BHK with servant room for 37 lacs, how much would be the cost of something similar in that area from a private builder?

Any help in this regards will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • what is the average land cost per sq yard in these locations mentioned above and what is the scope of appreciation with a time span of 1-2 years ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi evryone,
    land and house prices have a large differences in dehradun depend from locality to locality .
    i can give few examples.. the prime area for residential have land costing abt 24000-27000 rps per sq yard ,
    if u will go lill outer .. say 3-4 km from main area .. the price can fall by as much as 11000-14000 per sq yard..

now if u want to purchase a kothi / seperate individual home..
    the prices in main area will be around say for a double storey 200 sq yard .. 75 lacs to 85 lacs ..
    on more high locality it will be abt 90 lacs to 1.2 crores ( area between 275 sq yard to 350 sq yard ) prices differs due to the quality and theme of home...

i hope this will help a lill..

thanks and regards
    Manish Nagpal.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates on GMS road and Engineers enclave

What would the rates on GMS road and Engineers enclave. My parents are looking for a property there. Thanks for the help.
    CommentQuote
  • Try to look out for plot in balawala. Approx 10-12 kms away from Clock tower at haridwar road. Plot rate are in between 5-6k psy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitabc
    Try to look out for plot in balawala. Approx 10-12 kms away from Clock tower at haridwar road. Plot rate are in between 5-6k psy.

I am looking for investment in gated plotted society in dehradun in a relatively underdeveloped area but close to already inhabitant area.. I know shastradara road and Hardiwar road is good options .. someone can tell me specifically projects to look for and what price they are available ?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think there is any gated project. Balawal is gud as investment point of view. Last year i bought plot at 3k psy. current price is 5-6k psy depends on location.
    CommentQuote