Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by rohitabcI dont think there is any gated project. Balawal is gud as investment point of view. Last year i bought plot at 3k psy. current price is 5-6k psy depends on location.
Have you heard of LA city and evergreen city projects ? any feedback on these projects ??CommentQuote0Flag
- no idea broCommentQuote0Flag
- Soon elevated from isbt to sai mandir at dehradoonCommentQuote0Flag
- Please suggest investment below 15 Lakh in residential plots in dehradunCommentQuote0Flag
- there in dehradun lot of UNAUTHORIZED colonies are coming up without SEWER, WATER , road and other basic amenities..... you will easily get plot 100-150 sq yards there ...... rate in old colonies are 20000 to 80000 depends upon location for residential ..
MDDA is launching only flat scheme ... next one at transport nagar ..... and after that amwala tarla at affordable pricing with all basic amenitiesCommentQuote0Flag
Even though Uttarakhand sounds like a dangerous place since past 3 years, still you would be surprised to know how the property market is thriving here. I am a localite but I am really distressed by the current prices, escalated mainly by NRIs and people working in various PSUs in Dehradun. Once someone lives in Dehradun, they refuse to budge :D and at least buy one property over here..It puts unnecessary pressure on the property market for end-users who are local pahadi people.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GauravRProperty Market in Dehradun
Wanted to reach out to people who are local and have knowledge of property market in Dehradun.
1. What is the current state/trend of market for flats in Dehradun?
2. How is the area near Tula Institute on "Chakrata road", closer to Dhoolkot for investment purposes? I know Army is building a big flats society there, is it a good area to invest in? Are there any other big construction projects going on in that area? The ARMY flats are priced at 3BHK with servant room for 37 lacs, how much would be the cost of something similar in that area from a private builder?
Any help in this regards will be greatly appreciated.
I had written this write up few months back. I hope this will help someone.
Made a trip to Dehradun. Sharing few experiences and lessons learnt.
1. I personally found Sahastradhara Road is good place to invest in comparison to others given the rate per Sq Yard, locality, less congestion, residential in nature and gentry
2. The streets are narrow and have too many speed breakers, (though has less traffic and less population in comparison to Delhi)
3. There are 2 systems of purchase registrations MDDA approved and Grameen Samiti/Village pradhaan approved
4. Non uttarakhand residents can purchase upto 300 SYard under Gramin Samiti/Village pradhaan approved in one single registry
5. The newspaper "Dehradun Classified" is most used paper for property advertisement purpose
6. A big problem is of unauthorized takeover / Kabzaa of land by others.
7. Rates vary from locality to locality (5,500 - 55,000 + /SY) and there are many options available according to your budget
8. MDDA had gone back on it's previous approval of certain colonies (referred to as R3, sanctioned the plans and disapproved it later - showing corruption level in it), hence is a bone of contention for it now, with court cases going on in regards to it (Please correct me if I am mistaken)CommentQuote0Flag