Dehradun Land or Old House Required

Last updated: May 7 2017
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dehradun Land or Old House Required

Originally posted by ritzshaan View Post
    go for sahastradhara road area , u can easily buy 500 sq mtr plot there ..
    and if u need more prime location .. u can quote approx price here.. will suggest u as per that ..
    Hello, can you suggest a reputed real estate agent in Dehradun who can help me sell my apartment in Dehradun?

Comment

Originally posted by angad27 View Post
      Hi brother,
      There is a very beautiful area posh locality near army cantt .Clement Town,Turner Road is very green comparitively and well connected to ISBT dehradun.I have been living here for 20 years now and You ll get property at very nominal prices compared to city prime location.
      You could consider using propertywala or other real estate engines for this locality and see for yourself.
      Hey Angad,

I live in Delhi and own a 3BHK apartment in the Race Course Valley project in Dehradun. I want to sell the apartment. Can you suggest how much I should expect to get on the sale? Also, can you suggest a reputed real estate agent who can help me sell the apartment?

Thanks,
      Ankur

Comment

Does any body know about this area " Rani Pokhari" Near airport Dehradun ?
        I am told this is coming up fast for farmhouses and small layouts.
        The location some are claiming is close to rishikesh also so will do well.
        any views ?

Comment

Hi everyone,

What is the going rate for Dalanwala these days? Area Mohini Road. Appreciate your feedback. As a delhiites, I would like to purchase a 1 or 2 BHK apartment so that my wife can stay sometimes when my girl goes to the hostel in Dun. What are your suggestions. That apartment will be more of a holiday home.

Comment

Originally posted by shanga1m View Post
            Does any body know about this area " Rani Pokhari" Near airport Dehradun ?
            I am told this is coming up fast for farmhouses and small layouts.
            The location some are claiming is close to rishikesh also so will do well.
            any views ?
            On paper and map it looks really good with close proximity to airport as well as deharadun and rishikesh both. I was also quite interested in this area few months back. But as per my information the area has mainly been allocated to the tehri visthapit people and also prone to elephants. It has very narrow internal roads where only 1 bus can pass at a time..

Comment

hi frens...,
              since properties in ncr delhi are not doing well...went to visit dehradun.
              found city really good...locals were simple and well behaved...,climate very nice and mountain view was amazing.
              visited two under developing projects...1) L A CITY, 2) DOON CALLISTO..., both projects have villas and plots..., location wise DOON-CALLISTO , is far better.., but is costly accordingly.
              mountain view or say musoorie view is just amazing from both the project.
              heard about another project PANACHE VALLY will visit next week.
              willing to divert my investment from gurgaon to dehradun.

Comment

what is the plot rate in turner road now. Dwarikapuri is selling at Rs 16000/sq yard. My plot is on lane no 4 about 100m from turner road connected from various sides and fully colonised.

Comment

Originally posted by anurag_joshi View Post
                  I have a house in Chakrata road (near ONGC Hospital and blood Bank) which I need to sell.
                  The total area of the plot is 312 sq yards.
                  The colony is one of the best colonies in Doon with all the aminities within 500 mtrs.
                  Since I have settled in Delhi now need to sell the same.
                  Kindly let me know the price I should quote?

Is the property still available.

Comment

has anyone invested in LA City ?

if yes, at what prices..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I am also considering to purchase a plot in clement town or subhash nagar. Pl suggest some agent there. I may visit next month. My budget is Rs.25 lakh for an area of 250 sq yard.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X