Collapse

Dehradun Land or Old House Required

Last updated: May 7 2017
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dehradun Land or Old House Required

I do not know what to do or what to say. 1bhk mei ye haal hai toh baad mei ye 4 bhk banaane wale hain usmei kya hoga???
    Attached Files

Comment

I desire to purchase property in Dehradun. Need contact number of a good real estate dealer or broker dealing in property in Dehradun. Suggestions, opinion and contributions by senior members are welcomed.

Comment

I am also looking to buy a property in Dehradun. Preferably somewhere near pacific mall/antara senior living/DIT university/abhimanyu cricket academy/malsi deer park

what price can I get a 1000 sq yard plot for in these locations?

Comment

Does anyone have information regarding CHANDRABANI area in Dehradun. Require feedback about the area and what is the present price going on for per square yard area there. Have been looking for property in Dehradun for personal use hence require guidance whether this area will be good for investment purposes as an end user.

Comment

There was a very good post by member SanjanaSingh on real estate in Dehradun in one of the stock market threads. Unfortunately, I can't find it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
              As per state law non domicile person can't purchase more than 225 sq yd in declared residential zone area. However, two different adajacent plot of not more than 225 yd can be purchased by both husband and wife.
              Are you sure regarding this rule ? I reside in Delhi hence require guidance before making any deal in Dehradun. Response and inputs from other senior members is also welcomed regarding this. I had read that only 225 sq yd or 1.25 Naali's can be bought by a family which is non Uttarakhandi and not more than that.

Comment

Made a trip to Dehradun. Sharing few experiences and lessons learnt.
                1. I personally found Sahastradhara Road is good place to invest in comparison to others given the rate per Sq Yard, locality, less congestion, residential in nature and gentry
                2. The streets are narrow and have too many speed breakers, (though has less traffic and less population in comparison to Delhi)
                3. There are 2 systems of purchase registrations MDDA approved and Grameen Samiti/Village pradhaan approved
                4. Non uttarakhand residents can purchase upto 300 SYard under Gramin Samiti/Village pradhaan approved in one single registry
                5. The newspaper "Dehradun Classified" is most used paper for property advertisement purpose
                6. A big problem is of unauthorized takeover / Kabzaa of land by others.
                7. Rates vary from locality to locality (5,500 - 55,000 + /SY) and there are many options available according to your budget
                8. MDDA had gone back on it's previous approval of certain colonies (referred to as R3, sanctioned the plans and disapproved it later - showing corruption level in it), hence is a bone of contention for it now, with court cases going on in regards to it (Please correct me if I am mistaken)

Comment

Sippy Ripan , do you have any idea about the rate of property around old mussoorie rd ??? I heard that part of the rajpur rd is considered prime real estate in dheradon. Let me know. Thank you.

Comment

• Sippy Ripan
                    Sippy Ripan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry I have no idea regarding that.

any recent updates regarding property prices in dehradun? please share if any body has some latest idea of the prices.

Comment

• vinmanhbk007
                    vinmanhbk007 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    After DeMo still people are having high expectations. I have seen personally the Ads are there on 99acres since more than one year (graduated from free to premium;-) ).

any body ..... ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X