Hi Sir/Madam,

We went for unregistered agreement from a member of a government society to pay the goodwill to get the site allotted to him. As part of this, we paid all the official and unofficial expenses incurred for the site allotted to him. On behalf of member, original receipts are with us only and currently registrations are happening. As per the society by-laws, the member cannot sell the property to us till 30-10-2021 (still 3 years time is there).

Now, the member is troubling us a lot all the time for the goodwill amount, increasing it every time. We would like to know the best possible way to get out smoothly from this situation.

What kind of registration process sale / GPA need to be followed as we are planning to pay the agreed goodwill amount now itself and get the property registered after 3 years from now?

Will there by any process by which we can get the property registered after 3 years without taking the member along? Like taking all the signatures and required documents from him now?

What kind of agreement do we need to enter with that member since the first registration will be done in his name.

The property belongs is in Vishakhapatnam city, Andhra Pradesh.
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.