Dear all,
I am looking to buy an apartment in Vishakapatnam and came across Shriram Panorama Hills. I looked for them online and found their website - Vizag apartments| Flats in Visakhapatnam| Property in Vizag

I would like to know if it is a good idea to invest in the property and also if anybody owns a Shriram Home and if its any good!!

Thank you.

Best,
Anantha
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Look before you leap

The project mentioned looked very lucrative initially....But check out the following details & nitti gritties before deciding ...One. The progress is very insignificant ... timely deliveries are doubtful... Two.. they are in the mid of scams / project is stalled by authorities for several issues.... Three.The project is too large & promising to be convenient, for those who occupy in the initial stage.. as the construction will still go on while the possession is handed over... four. The financial stability is also in question..

These are only my personal opinion. I was also searching for good properties for investment couple of months back.. came across ... a very promising project.. if u r willing to know more about the same.

Happy Searching
    Regards
    JK Rao
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I was also looking for apartments in vizag, and looked at various various properties including the one you mentioned. But I bought my home at mvv ozone - i found this very reasonable and the builder is reliable.

If you are still looking for a property to buy here is their website, I guess they have other projects that may suit your taste - Apartments in Vizag

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the apartment that I bought.

Happy to help!

Regards
    CommentQuote