Sort by :
Filter by :
- Peer MuchallaCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by TrendsInPeer Muchalla
What are your views about this area and why do you say that Peer Mushalla is better? Also which projects do you consider worth buying in this area?CommentQuote0Flag
- Giving justified reasons, would make us all understand better:) .Originally Posted by begoodhahahaha...people who invested in peer muchalla will realise the reality after 2-3 years i guess...
invest in zirakpur brother.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Peer muchalla is definitely a better choice than VIP road. One of the major factors is the planned development in Peer Muchalla. Though the metalled roads are yet to come , but there is proper space left for wide and striaght roads. Now, it is upto the government when they will do their job. On the other hand there is no infrastructure planning on VIP road. There is just one road for the entry and that is vey narrow. The internal roads are like any village roads. Connectivity to Panchkula is through Zirakpur chowk only, which is always very crowded. About your 2nd point, Imperial Residency, Bollywood Heights and Victoria Heights are good societies.CommentQuote0Flag
- Consider Motiaz's Royal Citi coming up on Chd-Ambala Highway. One of the better projects in recent times in the vicinity.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes Motiaz Royal Citi & Maya Garden City will also command good appreciation. But beware of VIP road, its a concrete jungle.CommentQuote0Flag
- Glad to see, Peer Muchalla is mentioned as it is, not like adjescent to Pkl Sec 20, which is makred in Bold in each and every advt. by builders :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Well it seems each one has opinion: VIP road vs Peer mushulla. One thing is for sure both localities look unplanned. Both localities lack good infrastructure. Both localities lack good no of reputed builders...considering everything, VIP road looks marginally better atleast from future investment point of view. What say?CommentQuote1Flag
- Peer Mushalla enjoys the infrastructure of sector 20 Panchkula. It is less than 500 - 1000 metres and boasts of all great brands. VIP road is ver congested. Also in the long term plan Peer Mushalla will open into the National Highway. No doubt Peer Mushalla is a better investmentCommentQuote0Flag
- What are the current rates in Peer Mushalla ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I checked the rates in Peer Mushalla area, its more than what the area deserves. The projects are smaller and when all land area is used then it will be another VIP road. I would suggest that take a look at ATS, DeraBassi.CommentQuote0Flag
- The rates for 3bhk in Victoria heights are around 6500000 all inclusive for 1900 sq ft super area and approx 1cr for Bollywood heights for 2400 4bhk. The rates are genuine as these are on the first road as you enter peer mushalla from sec 20. The flats behind Victoria heights road are 1.2 cr for 3bhk same size. I have spoken with a few brokers. Even they feel in the long term prices will increase here. There is a commercial mall and also a mall that is coming up. I am just confused btw BH or VH.
Derabassi to me is too far away. If you have to go that far then Mullanpur is a better option where u have bigger names at affordable prices. Just a personal opinion.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by BK1234What are the current rates in Peer Mushalla ?
About 45 - 50L for 3 BHK in Panchkula heights.CommentQuote0Flag
- How is the construction quality of Pkl heights? I know victoria sample flat had jaguar fittings and even BH has very high end specification.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AbhikulHow is the construction quality of Pkl heights? I know victoria sample flat had jaguar fittings and even BH has very high end specification.
It is Okish. Not too good but not bad either.CommentQuote0Flag