Collapse

VIP Road vs Peer Mushalla

Last updated: October 27 2013
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VIP Road vs Peer Mushalla

What are the current rates in Peer Mushalla ?

Comment

I checked the rates in Peer Mushalla area, its more than what the area deserves. The projects are smaller and when all land area is used then it will be another VIP road. I would suggest that take a look at ATS, DeraBassi.

Comment

The rates for 3bhk in Victoria heights are around 6500000 all inclusive for 1900 sq ft super area and approx 1cr for Bollywood heights for 2400 4bhk. The rates are genuine as these are on the first road as you enter peer mushalla from sec 20. The flats behind Victoria heights road are 1.2 cr for 3bhk same size. I have spoken with a few brokers. Even they feel in the long term prices will increase here. There is a commercial mall and also a mall that is coming up. I am just confused btw BH or VH.
        Derabassi to me is too far away. If you have to go that far then Mullanpur is a better option where u have bigger names at affordable prices. Just a personal opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BK1234 View Post
          What are the current rates in Peer Mushalla ?
          About 45 - 50L for 3 BHK in Panchkula heights.

Comment

How is the construction quality of Pkl heights? I know victoria sample flat had jaguar fittings and even BH has very high end specification.

Comment

Originally posted by Abhikul View Post
              How is the construction quality of Pkl heights? I know victoria sample flat had jaguar fittings and even BH has very high end specification.
              It is Okish. Not too good but not bad either.

Comment

I personally visited both areas about a year ago, it is absolutely unplanned development. Builders have plots, but there is no idea/plan of the roads leading to these projects. The exisitng roads are so narrow. Better to avoid these areas from investment perspective? VIP road ?????a misnomer .

Comment

@Romank: I totally agree, its same in peer mushalla. There are so many housing societies coming on just two roads which has only one access from PKL. Imagine when all the societies have residents and in the morning you have to leave for office along with everyone else. In peer mushalla this is compounded by the fact that sector 20 has so many societies and shortest access is one under the bridge.

Nothing personal, but its my view that Mohali newer sectors are lot better than these two locations.

Comment

@Romank: Bingo, you have hit the nail on head. VIP road and peer mushalla will be too congested.

I intend to shift back to IT company in Tricity for me the jobs are either in Mohali or CHD and I am planning to either invest in SkyLark / Ansal or go for ATS, Derabassi.

Comment

Hi people, I just visited Peer Mushalla last week. Lot of things abt peer mushalla r not v true. Pls see the master plan of tricity and u will know peer mushalla has various vents and not just the one attached to pkl. It is much better than VIP road. Derabassi is too far away. ATS is a good builder but like in my other thread that I have mentioned, it's too far. Even if the layout is great, it is in derabassi which is not a great area to live.
                      Being a buyer I have spoken to a lot of brokers, people and my own gut. Peer mushalla is a better bet for investment or end use. Even from a rental perspective, it is the best option.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X