Collapse

VIP Road vs Peer Mushalla

Last updated: October 27 2013
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VIP Road vs Peer Mushalla

@Abhikul: Currently Peer Mushalla has one entry, rest are in master plan. Peer Mushalla has a better rental perspective that's true and I also agree with your opinion about derabassi. But ATS is not inside derabassi town, they will be having a separate entry and exit so that solves the problem.

Best price is just 5 mins drive from ATS, I know many people who drive 30-45 mins to go to best price for their groceries. All the shopping malls are coming on Zirakpur-Ambala road, having said that even now people from Panchkula come to Chandigarh for shopping. You can yourself check how much time it takes and distance its from any of the location.

Comment

arey yaar....in future....vip road area....and derabassi area is 100 times better area then peer muchalla....

connectivity wise...peer muchalla is good...as it is adjoining sec 20....

magar yaar....if we see in long run.....hazaro flats ke liye no parks...no green zones....even road bhi nahi chori koi....

belive me guys....its not that easy....once you start living....ameneties plays the most important role.....

Comment

@mypunjab/Softwareman: apni apni sooch aur zaroorat hai, agar budget 65 lac and wait for 3 yrs possible hai toh ATS LifeStyle better hai. Tab tak school pe pick kar jayega, rahi baat distance ki if one is working in CHD/Mohali then its much faster to reach from Derabassi.

Pkl mein jyaada jobs nahi hai.

Comment

Read the review abt the school in ats derabassi thread. It throws lot of insights guys

Comment

Can you paste the link? The only link which I found says that they currently have 5 students, if this is the one you are talking about then its common for a new school. They started pretty late and even in ATS office they are giving the same picture. From my perspective, I don't see any builder investing infrastructure like schools etc.

Now fast forward 5 yrs down the lane and think, it will be a different area altogether.

Comment

I know software bhai other builders don't offer schools because they don't need to. Ats is very far. It is the same thread but look at the other highlighted issues: construction, school, fee. No doubt that if the project becomes exactly like what was promised, it would be great but after going through that thread I have some doubts. Also the industries around Derabassi may impact pollution levels in the air. I also remember reading an article about it.

I have nothing personal but I just feel there are better locations than derabassi. Peer mushalla, mohali or for the long term Mullanpur.

Comment

True, that is the risk I am taking based on their delivery in Noida. Pollution has come down in Derabassi in past few years and I am certainly hoping it will further in next 5 yrs.

Best of luck to all of us buyers

Comment

Originally posted by Abhikul View Post
                  The rates for 3bhk in Victoria heights are around 6500000 all inclusive for 1900 sq ft super area and approx 1cr for Bollywood heights for 2400 4bhk. The rates are genuine as these are on the first road as you enter peer mushalla from sec 20. The flats behind Victoria heights road are 1.2 cr for 3bhk same size. I have spoken with a few brokers. Even they feel in the long term prices will increase here. There is a commercial mall and also a mall that is coming up. I am just confused btw BH or VH.
                  Derabassi to me is too far away. If you have to go that far then Mullanpur is a better option where u have bigger names at affordable prices. Just a personal opinion.

peer mushalla will be an ignored place in future with mullanpur coming up. It is common sense that Punjab's focus will be to develop mullapur (new chandigarh) rather than a place surrounded by Haryana from all sides.

Builders and brokers are quoting ridiculous prices for that area...so be careful before you decide to pay as high as 50+ for that area !!

Comment

Originally posted by tricityuser View Post
                    peer mushalla will be an ignored place in future with mullanpur coming up. It is common sense that Punjab's focus will be to develop mullapur (new chandigarh) rather than a place surrounded by Haryana from all sides.

Builders and brokers are quoting ridiculous prices for that area...so be careful before you decide to pay as high as 50+ for that area !!
                    If you see the prices of surrounding areas and even mullanpur the prices seem to be justified. Mullanpur will take a few years to develop and is not liveable. You rather put that money and enjoy interest on that which is a better option.

Peer Mushalla is for people who want to be close to panchkula but don't have the money to buy there and hence they buy. Mullanpur, Debra bassi is a distant dream.

VIP road and peer mushalla cater to different preferences and people can decide that on ther own

Comment

@Abhikul: I agree that Mullanpur is distant dream, but for Derabassi there are good projects like ATS (has Ready to Move flats) which don't have comparison and are within reach of middle income group. With METRO / BEST PRICE / McD / KFC / Paras / Haldiram etc in the same road I feel its a better investment opportunity.

Considering infrastructure development in India, any project having direct access to NHAI maintained roads are better off.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X