Hi All,

I am looking forward to buy an apartment in zirakpur for residential purposes.

Needed your feedback about the areas VIP Road vs Peer Mushalla, which of these is better?

Also feedback on any projects in these areas will be highly appreciated.

Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Abhikul
    I know software bhai other builders don't offer schools because they don't need to. Ats is very far. It is the same thread but look at the other highlighted issues: construction, school, fee. No doubt that if the project becomes exactly like what was promised, it would be great but after going through that thread I have some doubts. Also the industries around Derabassi may impact pollution levels in the air. I also remember reading an article about it.

I have nothing personal but I just feel there are better locations than derabassi. Peer mushalla, mohali or for the long term Mullanpur.

hi Abhikul, I read on some other forum dat u have very thoughtfully selected Peer Muchhalla and have bought 3BHK in Victoria Hts...I am also considering buying a 3BHK in VH...liked the overall look...and the sample flat...though have not had a detailed look on quality of construction...can u update me on the present status and prevailing cost...rental prospects and devp of other amenities...I want it for end use maybe 5-7 years from now when I retire
  • any new development or any news about vip road and zirakpur plz infrm