Collapse

VIP Road vs Peer Mushalla

Last updated: October 27 2013
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VIP Road vs Peer Mushalla

Positives of VIP Road - Suits those working in Chandigarh as it has straight access to Chandigarh, Good Infrastructure coming up on main highway, Good commercial development on VIP Road itself, Suits various budgets (as it has almost all category of flats like 2BHK, 3 BHK), Located near main highway.

Negatives of VIP Road - Main approach road is very narrow, One feels like living far away from main city, Distance from Panchkula as compared to Peer Mushalla, Distance from Railway Station, Very bad state of roads during monsoon

Positives of Peer Mushalla - As it is very near to Sec-20 one feels like living in main city itself, Easy access to Panchkula, Suits those working in or around Panchkula

Negatives of Peer Mushalla - Narrow approach road, Distance from Chandigarh, Lack of own Infrastructure, Mainly 3 BHK flats are available except one or two societies which offer 2 BHK flats, Located distantly from main highway.

Comment

Originally posted by Abhikul View Post
      I know software bhai other builders don't offer schools because they don't need to. Ats is very far. It is the same thread but look at the other highlighted issues: construction, school, fee. No doubt that if the project becomes exactly like what was promised, it would be great but after going through that thread I have some doubts. Also the industries around Derabassi may impact pollution levels in the air. I also remember reading an article about it.

I have nothing personal but I just feel there are better locations than derabassi. Peer mushalla, mohali or for the long term Mullanpur.
      hi Abhikul, I read on some other forum dat u have very thoughtfully selected Peer Muchhalla and have bought 3BHK in Victoria Hts...I am also considering buying a 3BHK in VH...liked the overall look...and the sample flat...though have not had a detailed look on quality of construction...can u update me on the present status and prevailing cost...rental prospects and devp of other amenities...I want it for end use maybe 5-7 years from now when I retire

Comment

any new development or any news about vip road and zirakpur plz infrm

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X