Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Last updated: June 3 2017
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Originally posted by completeman View Post
    I read the information about Maya Garden on this thread. Does anybody has an idea of resale price of 2BHK/3BHK Ph-I currently...I heard that these Ph-I flats are allowed to do resale only through a builder/maya estatz route, and not through property dealers... has anybody come across this type of restriction?
    Not sure about what is the resale/transfer policy of Maya garden phase-1, but I hear hardly any resale transactions happening in this project in market. I heard that the builder charges Rs75 psf as the transfer charges.
    But phase-1 is not yet delivered and is almost 9 months delayed. The progress is very slow as per my observation, but the quality is fine.
    Phase-1 3 BHKs (1725 sqft) were sold for Rs 28L-30L (all incl) in 2007-08 and you should be able to find a seller somewhere between 35L-40L (not sure of exact premium etc). Some broker might help. If you go to builder or Maya guys directly, they quote 43-45 at least.

Comment

Maya Garden Phase3

Hi guys,

Maya has launched Maya garden phase3 which is nothing but the ACME residency project. they have bought the project from ACME and are selling under their name.

Any opinions on this?

Comment

Haven't seen this property, Maya Gardens physically, but pass through Zirakpur quite often, do not deem it fit as an residential area ( have seen some parts of it from the inside, some look, maybe So So )

Please comment, i may be wrong, since i have not seen much of Zirakpur from inside .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Haven't seen this property, Maya Gardens physically, but pass through Zirakpur quite often, do not deem it fit as an residential area ( have seen some parts of it from the inside, some look, maybe So So )

Please comment, i may be wrong, since i have not seen much of Zirakpur from inside .
          MANOJa sir,

From the highway you will see only crowded market/erstwhile Zirakpur village, too much of traffic etc etc only.

The "Zirakpur" that we talk about is the area where new real estate growth is happening and this area is in near proximity to the erstwhile Zirakpur village, but not the same as you see when you pass by. There are four five regions where this development is happening - VIP Road, Ambala Highway, Patiala road, Dhakoli and Peer Mushalla. All the developments are 500 mts to 2kms inside the highway. You can once visit VIP road to know about the area.

I also had no clue and was unaware till I saw all these areas in person.

Note that all these areas are not that well planned or anything, but some of the projects there are well planned. The best thing about the area is the cost. You have ready to move in and near completion projects for a very affordable price range of 2000-2200 psft.

I had also written another thread on these areas which should be somewhere on the chandigarh forum only.

Comment

Originally posted by chdguy View Post
            MANOJa sir,

From the highway you will see only crowded market/erstwhile Zirakpur village, too much of traffic etc etc only.

The "Zirakpur" that we talk about is the area where new real estate growth is happening and this area is in near proximity to the erstwhile Zirakpur village, but not the same as you see when you pass by. There are four five regions where this development is happening - VIP Road, Ambala Highway, Patiala road, Dhakoli and Peer Mushalla. All the developments are 500 mts to 2kms inside the highway. You can once visit VIP road to know about the area.

I also had no clue and was unaware till I saw all these areas in person.

Note that all these areas are not that well planned or anything, but some of the projects there are well planned. The best thing about the area is the cost. You have ready to move in and near completion projects for a very affordable price range of 2000-2200 psft.

I had also written another thread on these areas which should be somewhere on the chandigarh forum only.
            Also note that most of the projects here are low density (40-50 flats per acre), low rise (most apartments have 6 floors at most), sufficient open and green area (some have very large open and green areas), close to the three highways (NH21, NH22 and NH64) etc etc. One mall and walmart already operational nearby, two malls under construction, one high street market under construction, some small time markets already there.

Comment

Thanks chdguy, i plan to go to visit Mohali very shortly , looking for some decent investment there & would spend some time looking at all these Zirakpur areas .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

You can visit my thread on Zirakpur areas at this post.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ted-12941.html

Mohali / Greater Mohali is going to be much more planned and futuristic, the only downside being commute time from Chandigarh and the time it takes to be developed. But otherwise it is definitely better than Zirakpur.

Comment

Construction of Phase 2 Maya Garden

Can anyone let me know when will construction of Phase 2 at Maya Garden Start... I have been calling them but with no success.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by gauravmisra View Post
                    Can anyone let me know when will construction of Phase 2 at Maya Garden Start... I have been calling them but with no success.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

TIA
                    Maya Garden Phase2 is not yet approved. It is still waiting approval. I don't think that construction can start anytime soon (not in next 3-4 months at least I think). Not sure what is the plan of Maya guys. Many other projects are getting approved and construction starting, but not this Maya phase 2.
                    Also Maya garden phase-1 is not yet completed (it will take another 4-6 months I think)

Moreover the phase-3 they launched is actually the project of ACME Residency which these guys have bought.

Comment

Originally posted by chdguy View Post
                      Maya Garden Phase2 is not yet approved. It is still waiting approval. I don't think that construction can start anytime soon (not in next 3-4 months at least I think). Not sure what is the plan of Maya guys. Many other projects are getting approved and construction starting, but not this Maya phase 2.
                      Also Maya garden phase-1 is not yet completed (it will take another 4-6 months I think)

Moreover the phase-3 they launched is actually the project of ACME Residency which these guys have bought.
                      Thanks for the quick response... Problem is we have booked a 2 bhk flat in Maya Garden 2 phase. Now whenever he calls Maya Garden people for an update these useless people dont respond. Last date which I came to know was that the construction is going to start from 5th Feb. Is there any way these people will return the booking amount if we dont want to continue with Maya Garden?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X