Hi,

Any feedback on Maya Gardens Zirakpur phase-2 project?

Regards,
chdguy
Read more
84 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • MAYA GARDEN CITY

Hi

Could some one pls advise me about this upcoming project of MAYA Garden in ZIRAKPUR.
    I just wana know what are the other good projects are there in and around chandigarh from investment point of view

Also if you can tell me what will be the tentative cost of 2BHK flat in Panchkula 20/24 sectors and In chandigarh

Regards
    Happy
    CommentQuote
  • I think that Maya garden has got too much in its plate and it might be difficult for them to handle it.

Phase-2 construction progress is not upto mark. Phase-3 is also to be built, then Maya Garden city? I think Maya garden city is not yet approved.

If you are looking for upcoming projects, look for Motiaz Royal Citi on CHD-Ambala highway or else look for Sushma projects.
    If you are looking for ready to move etc, look for Nirmal Chhaya towers or Spangle condos.

Originally Posted by happy33
    Hi

Could some one pls advise me about this upcoming project of MAYA Garden in ZIRAKPUR.
    I just wana know what are the other good projects are there in and around chandigarh from investment point of view

Also if you can tell me what will be the tentative cost of 2BHK flat in Panchkula 20/24 sectors and In chandigarh

Regards
    Happy
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chdguy Thanks for yours update. I have budget of 70-80L Is it possible 2 buy 2 bed room flat in chandigah based society?

Regards
    Happy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by happy33
    Hi Chdguy Thanks for yours update. I have budget of 70-80L Is it possible 2 buy 2 bed room flat in chandigah based society?

Regards
    Happy

I think yes. I don't keep track of CHD market, but I guess you should be able to get it.

In this budget, you might be able to get 3 BHK also in PKL sector-20 or Mohali good sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

I have Booked an apartment in Maya City Last year.But i do not find any significant progress.I have already paid 20%,now they are demanding more money.I checked for cancellation they are saying they will refund in 6-9 months.Please suggest shall i continue in this project or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bane,

I would suggest quit and shift to ATS, Derabassi. The construction quality and amenities are way better than the rest of the builders. ATS so far, has been delivering on their commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • if they get...proper support from the govt...no doubts...ATS is the best project in the tricity.....
    CommentQuote
  • @mypunjab: can you expand on your statement of proper govt support? I thought that their LifeStyle project is govt. approved.
    CommentQuote
  • @mypunjab / niceindy: I am considering ATS as it gives me the lifestyle similar to one I have in Noida. But the statement above has put me in doubt, the guys in ATS are not pushy at all about their project. They put everything in black and white unlike other builders, the project is of decent size that would mean that amenities will develop around it faster.

I will go to ATS office and check again, probably will do some ground work to find if there is any problem of ATS with government. Meanwhile I will appreciate if you guys can share any information.
    CommentQuote
  • @niceindy/ @mypunjab/ @software man- I have seen so many forums and you people are always pushing for ats amongst each other. I am not sure if these are dummy ids but your conversations on most forums looks rigged. You all three keep talking to each other in all forums and glorify ats. This way you put doubt in people's mind. Also others are not foolish to gallon such trap.

Please don't misuse this forum for driving personal agendas. let people get a fair opinion. Someone in IREF team, please monitor them
    CommentQuote
  • @Abhikul: this is a open forum, each one of us entitled to our own view. I am not a property dealer or builder, I have booked a flat in ATS. As you rightly said people don't invest without seeing and computing, as you said ATS is a good builder. That's exactly what I said, its a good option but believe me we spend maximum of our time in a society and with facilities inside ATS its easier to enjoy a good life without having to travel to a crowded market.

Best price is just 5 mins drive from ATS, I know many people who drive 30-45 mins to go to best price for their groceries. All the shopping malls are coming on Zirakpur-Ambala road, having said that even now people from Panchkula come to Chandigarh for shopping. You can yourself check how much time it takes and distance its from any of the location.

With regards to Derabassi being not developed, it hardly matters as you don't enter Derabassi town to get to ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • exactly....

software man...niceindy....no worries man....you can come up with ur views yaar.....

this forum is for the benefit for the people......and yes ATS is a super duper project....you cant compare even a single project with ATS.....

regarding peer muchalla.......once its fully occupied...roads....greenery...parks....everything is missing....

peer muchalla is a beautifull area......proposed lush green parks.....proposed 200 feet wide roads....proposed big stadiums....hahaha.... ye sab banayenge kaha....aasmaan me...jagah to hai nahi...flat pe flat...flat pe flat....
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have:
    MAYA GARDEN PHASE 3 ZIRAKPUR fresh flats or all on resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is the current rate per sqft for Maya phase3 and Maya City in resale

Thanks
    Bane
    CommentQuote
  • Maya Garden fooling people

I have written the following letter to MD Maya Garden:::: People beware of their lies:::

To,
    The Managing Director
    Mr. Satish Jindal
    BARNALA BUILDERS & PROPERTY CONSULTANTS
    SCO I, Opp. Yes Bank, Zirakpur-Patiala Road, Zirakpur
    M: 98155-21552
    Email: barnalabuilders@ymail.com, mf45@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir,

I am writing to formally notify you that we have booked a flat in MAYA GARDEN CITY on 17 September 2011, the Flat details are mentioned below:

Flat Category: 4BHK
    Flat No: 202
    Block: I-2
    Area: 2420 sq. ft.
    Desired Floor = 2nd
    Rate at 2853.26 per sq. ft.
    Parking Charges = No Parking Charges
    Other Charges = No Other Charges
    Total Value of the Flat = Rs. 6904891

We have booked the above Flat with Plan B which is called Construction Linked Plan as mentioned in Application Form provided by your company. As per plan B we have to pay 20% of the Total Selling Price (i.e. Rs. 6904891) of the Flat and 80% will be financed by the Bank. On the same basis we had already paid out 20% amount to your company, details of each payment are mentioned below:

By Check No 412091 = 50000 INR Date: 17 Sep 2011
    By Check No 207572 = 50000 INR Date: 17 Sep 2011
    By Check No 412092 = 752875 INR Date: 01 Oct 2011
    By Check No 412094 = 100000 INR Date: 15 Oct 2011
    By Check No 132915 = 156000 INR Date: 07 April 2012
    By Check No 640381 = 144000 INR Date: 12 May 2012
    By Check No 640382 = 128103 INR Date: 08 June 2012

Total Amount Paid: 1380978 (Thirteen lakh eighty thousand nine hundred seventy eight rupees only) INR which is 20% of Total Flat Value 6904891 INR

Till the last payment, the construction of Tower I2 was not started.
    On May 2012 your company demanded us for the Loan approval sanction letter from the bank. We provided the approved sanctioned letter to your company on May 2012 . On the same day we demanded ATS (Agreement to sell) and Third party agreement from your company, which the bank needs to disburse the appropriate amount, but no documents were provided to us on May 2012. No further communications were provided on this matter from your company, rather we approached several times to your company executives Mr. Harvinder Singh and Mr. Varun Kapoor to provide us the required document but they did not provide us the same.

On 1st June 2012 we received a demand letter from your company stating that an amount of Rs. 4653897 is due from our side on Date 08 Jan 2012. When we approached your company executives Mr. Harvinder Singh and Mr. Varun Kapoor they told us to ignore the demand letter as it was send by mistake and reassured us that since our plan is Construction linked and the demand letter would be send once the construction of Tower I2 will commence. On the same day we again requested them to provide the ATS and Third party agreement, but again as usual your company executive did not provide us these documents.

In spite of reminding your company several times on this issue, your company keeps sending us these demand letters and when we approached your company executives personally in your office premises they (Mr. Harvinder Singh (Recovery) and Mr. Varun Kapoor (Home Loan)) keep saying that we should ignore these letters. We also told them to cancel our booking but they did not entertain us, instead they ensured us that no demand letters would be send going forward until the construction of tower I2 starts.

Till date the construction of I2 tower has not started . We also have a full video recording of the construction site showing there is no construction related to I2 block till date i.e. 27 April 2013.

Now recently on 20 April 2013, a demand letter was sent again as usual mentioning that an interest of Rs. 700613 is due on us. Now when we enquire with your company personal Mr. Kabir Verma (DGM, Home Loan) for the same, he told us that Interest amount is pending from our side. When we asked that what kind of interest is this as there is no construction of tower I2 which is booked by us and as per construction linked plan amount will only be disbursed when some construction work is there, they do not have answers for these questions. The mentioned interest is irrelevant as there is no construction happened for Tower I2 i.e. the Interest imposed is baseless.

As we have already faced enormous amount of mental agony and financial loss from your company from the past 2 years, we have decided to cancel this deal. Please refund our total 20% amount which is paid by us i.e. Rs. 1380978 within 15 days starting from 29 April 2013.

If your company fails to resolve the issue within 15 day starting from 29 April 2013, we will be filing a claim with the Consumer Court to seek recovery for the losses we have sustained as a result of your failure to take the necessary action within a reasonable period of time.

A copy of this legal notice is retained with us for further necessary action.

I hereby declare that the information given above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.. We also have a full video recording of the construction site showing there is no construction related to I2 block till date i.e. 27 April 2013.

Now recently on 20 April 2013, a demand letter was sent again as usual mentioning that an interest of Rs. 700613 is due on us. Now when we enquire with your company personal Mr. Kabir Verma (DGM, Home Loan) for the same, he told us that Interest amount is pending from our side. When we asked that what kind of interest is this as there is no construction of tower I2 which is booked by us and as per construction linked plan amount will only be disbursed when some construction work is there, they do not have answers for these questions. The mentioned interest is irrelevant as there is no construction happened for Tower I2 i.e. the Interest imposed is baseless.

As we have already faced enormous amount of mental agony and financial loss from your company from the past 2 years, we have decided to cancel this deal. Please refund our total 20% amount which is paid by us i.e. Rs. 1380978 within 15 days starting from 29 April 2013.

If your company fails to resolve the issue within 15 day starting from 29 April 2013, we will be filing a claim with the Consumer Court to seek recovery for the losses we have sustained as a result of your failure to take the necessary action within a reasonable period of time.

I hereby declare that the information given above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.. We also have a full video recording of the construction site showing there is no construction related to I2 block till date i.e. 27 April 2013.

I hereby declare that the information given above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote