Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Collapse
X
Collapse

Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Last updated: June 3 2017
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

    Originally posted by gauravmisra View Post
    Thanks for the quick response... Problem is we have booked a 2 bhk flat in Maya Garden 2 phase. Now whenever he calls Maya Garden people for an update these useless people dont respond. Last date which I came to know was that the construction is going to start from 5th Feb. Is there any way these people will return the booking amount if we dont want to continue with Maya Garden?
    People were following for more than 6-8 months to get updates on construction but are still waiting. No concrete news from Maya on construction or approvals.

    One question - What did they tell you at time of booking about approvals etc? And if you don't mind, can you share when did you book and at what rate?

    Refund is possible I think - I heard people got full refund on cancellation.

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

      Originally posted by chdguy View Post
      People were following for more than 6-8 months to get updates on construction but are still waiting. No concrete news from Maya on construction or approvals.

      One question - What did they tell you at time of booking about approvals etc? And if you don't mind, can you share when did you book and at what rate?

      Refund is possible I think - I heard people got full refund on cancellation.
      V booked it in May last year. I am not sure about the advance but I think it is 3.45.

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

        .......& at what BSP, other charges, did u book, gauravmisra ? If not comfortable to answer this, forget it .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          .......& at what BSP, other charges, did u book, gauravmisra ? If not comfortable to answer this, forget it .
          MANOJa,

          About the Maya rates etc: I know people who booked at around 1800 psf when the project was launched (early last year). Around May-June last year people booked for 1950-2000 psf (when the published rate list was 2400 and more). They are deep into negotiations and no standard rate.

          In fact they used to increase the BSP by 25 to 50 Rs every month. When I visited the site, the sales guy told me the total price and when I asked the psf rate, he had to look into the price list to tell me the psf rate. So you can guess how often they changed the rates.

          The total price is BSP + 80,000 car parking. No other PLC or other charges.

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

            Well dear Manoj and Chdguy I dont know what psf was. I need to find it out from my parents. However I am not able to understand how will psf determine whether they will refund the money or not. No offenses and I wont like to hide any information. Its only for my knowledge since my money is already blocked....

            Originally posted by chdguy View Post
            MANOJa,

            About the Maya rates etc: I know people who booked at around 1800 psf when the project was launched (early last year). Around May-June last year people booked for 1950-2000 psf (when the published rate list was 2400 and more). They are deep into negotiations and no standard rate.

            In fact they used to increase the BSP by 25 to 50 Rs every month. When I visited the site, the sales guy told me the total price and when I asked the psf rate, he had to look into the price list to tell me the psf rate. So you can guess how often they changed the rates.

            The total price is BSP + 80,000 car parking. No other PLC or other charges.

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

              gauravmisra, the BSP will not determine, whether u get yr. refund or not . Was just curious to know it .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

                Originally posted by gauravmisra View Post
                Well dear Manoj and Chdguy I dont know what psf was. I need to find it out from my parents. However I am not able to understand how will psf determine whether they will refund the money or not. No offenses and I wont like to hide any information. Its only for my knowledge since my money is already blocked....
                Gaurav ji,

                Refund has nothing to do with your psf. MANOJa was just asking.

                Refund is possible and I heard people got full refund when they cancelled the booking citing the reason as non-approval of project. In fact from one of the sales guys only I heard that cancellations were being requested and they were giving full refund for cancellation.

                If you want to move out, better cancel and take full refund.

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

                  Maya Garden Phase 3

                  Maya Garden is publishing daily half page ads in TOI about Maya Garden Phase3. The latest ads say that construction is started.

                  One should ask them what happened to their much acclaimed Phase2? Why no approvals till now? And what happened to Phase1 possession? How long will it take?

                  The Phase3 that they launched is not their own project. The project was approved in name of ACME Residency in 2006 and they have bought it from ACME group. I guess they felt that it is high time they need to start some activity, else their name was going down the doom. As Phase2 is still on paper without approvals, they are promoting Phase3 as life saviour.

                  Let us see when they offer possession for Phase1 and what is the fate of Phase2.

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

                    Resale/Rental - 3 BHK Maya Garden

                    Is anybody having the idea of current resale price and monthly rental of Maya Garden Phase - 1 (3 BHK appt)? Or what is the price (psf) for similar properties in Zirakpur on VIP road?

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

                      Originally posted by completeman View Post
                      Is anybody having the idea of current resale price and monthly rental of Maya Garden Phase - 1 (3 BHK appt)? Or what is the price (psf) for similar properties in Zirakpur on VIP road?
                      No idea about resale price of Maya Garden phase-1.
                      Similar properties on VIP Road Zirakpur demand 2500-2600 psf, but I guess the transactions happen only at 2200-2300 max. People who bought Maya phase-1 in 2007/2008 bought it for as low as 1600-1700.

                      Do you have a unit there? If so, when did you buy and at what price?

                      About rental - well they gave the posession only very recently and only a handful of flats are occupied there in which people living. Rest it will take time before it comes in proper living conditions. The actual rental will be set that time. As of now I heard people demanding 10,000 for 3 BHK, but I guess nobody would pay that much as of now for Maya phase-1.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X