Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Last updated: June 3 2017
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Originally posted by ColonelTeja
    Any suggestion about Maya Garden Phase 3 ? I am given a quote for 2 BHK 1200-1300 sq ft for 31 lakhs.

How much is 2 BHK from Maya Garden 1 or 2 are available ?

Is this project approved ?

How is the builder ?
    In that price you may get many ready to move 2 BHKs. Then why to buy in an under construction property? builder is ok ok. Project is approved.

Comment

MAYA GARDEN CITY

Hi

Could some one pls advise me about this upcoming project of MAYA Garden in ZIRAKPUR.
      I just wana know what are the other good projects are there in and around chandigarh from investment point of view

Also if you can tell me what will be the tentative cost of 2BHK flat in Panchkula 20/24 sectors and In chandigarh

Regards
      Happy

Comment

I think that Maya garden has got too much in its plate and it might be difficult for them to handle it.

Phase-2 construction progress is not upto mark. Phase-3 is also to be built, then Maya Garden city? I think Maya garden city is not yet approved.

If you are looking for upcoming projects, look for Motiaz Royal Citi on CHD-Ambala highway or else look for Sushma projects.
        If you are looking for ready to move etc, look for Nirmal Chhaya towers or Spangle condos.

Originally posted by happy33 View Post
        Hi

Could some one pls advise me about this upcoming project of MAYA Garden in ZIRAKPUR.
        I just wana know what are the other good projects are there in and around chandigarh from investment point of view

Also if you can tell me what will be the tentative cost of 2BHK flat in Panchkula 20/24 sectors and In chandigarh

Regards
        Happy

Comment

Hi Chdguy Thanks for yours update. I have budget of 70-80L Is it possible 2 buy 2 bed room flat in chandigah based society?

Regards
          Happy

Comment

Originally posted by happy33 View Post
            Hi Chdguy Thanks for yours update. I have budget of 70-80L Is it possible 2 buy 2 bed room flat in chandigah based society?

Regards
            Happy
            I think yes. I don't keep track of CHD market, but I guess you should be able to get it.

In this budget, you might be able to get 3 BHK also in PKL sector-20 or Mohali good sectors.

Comment

Hello Friends,

I have Booked an apartment in Maya City Last year.But i do not find any significant progress.I have already paid 20%,now they are demanding more money.I checked for cancellation they are saying they will refund in 6-9 months.Please suggest shall i continue in this project or not.

Comment

Hi Bane,

I would suggest quit and shift to ATS, Derabassi. The construction quality and amenities are way better than the rest of the builders. ATS so far, has been delivering on their commitment.

Comment

if they get...proper support from the govt...no doubts...ATS is the best project in the tricity.....

Comment

@mypunjab: can you expand on your statement of proper govt support? I thought that their LifeStyle project is govt. approved.

Comment

@mypunjab / niceindy: I am considering ATS as it gives me the lifestyle similar to one I have in Noida. But the statement above has put me in doubt, the guys in ATS are not pushy at all about their project. They put everything in black and white unlike other builders, the project is of decent size that would mean that amenities will develop around it faster.

I will go to ATS office and check again, probably will do some ground work to find if there is any problem of ATS with government. Meanwhile I will appreciate if you guys can share any information.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X