Hi,

Any feedback on Maya Gardens Zirakpur phase-2 project?

Regards,
chdguy
Read more
84 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They are crooks... Let me explain how they make people fool and steal thier hard earned money.

1. A marketing guy will start showing a sample flat, which is build like a king Mansion and common man get stuck into his dream house thing.
    2. They will say they have two types of plan
    Plan A = Full payment
    Plan B = which they will call it a Construction Linked Plan (CLP) but it is actully a Time based plan where you have to make payment according to time not according to construction being done. But to the end user they will say "Sir its the common form for everybody, dont worry we will only demand payment according to construction". Common man again becomes fool (Because he is still dreaming about the house).

3. Common man sign the papers for PLAN B which he thinks is a CLP and pay his 20% amount and thinks now 80% amount bank will sponser so no worries now.
    4. When common man demand papers which he needs to submit to bank they will say sir "Abhi construction shuru nahi hui hai, will let you know dont worrryyy".
    5. Then suddenly common man recieve a demand letter, mentioning XXXXXXX Rs are pending from your side, please pay or else Interest will be charged from you.
    6. Common man go to Maya office and tell them what this demand letter, they willl simply smile, "Sir dont worry, it just some office mistakes or office regulations to send such letters, but it do not have any monetry implications, so dont worry just relax". Common man become relax again start dreaming about his house.
    7. Time passes by and they get the entire money from banks (Which I dont have any IDEA how the banks give them that much of money without any construction, I think its our clean politician links which make rules here) without a proper construction, and the Mango man keeps getting those demand letters, bugging him again and again., but he is yet not that much concern as Maya always say dont worry sir its a office procedure thing"
    8. Now at the time of possesion, when common man see his dream house which he thought to be like kings Mansion, has become a "Char dewwaariii" room with poor construction and now when he demand for the keys so that now he has to spend some more money to make it good flat bhk atleast, Maya will now say proudly.. "Sir you have XXXXXXX amount interset pending on your side due to late payment (As I told you previously the PLAB B was not CLP it was time based plan), please pay thta intrest first and then you will be the proud owner of this so called "Mayas Nagari"

Mango Man frusterated kya kare becharaaa ab to dena padega sara interest to get this bullshit.... "Mera Bharat Mahan"
    CommentQuote
  • 100% true ..as I have gone through the same phase.

Is their any way by which we can avoid this? as I have also paid 75% (20% by me and 55% by bank)and rest they are demanding...Can i ask the builder for No due kind of thing for this payment as they verbally told me that Sir your payment is on time.But i cannot go by their words as in previous threads also people mentioned that at the time of possession they will ask for interest .

I have visited their site also and there is no internal work started in the flat ,not sure how the bank has disbursed 80%.

If i Cancel the flat ..i dont know when i will get my money back.What should i do,senior members please advice.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Another Victim Story...

I am one of those dreamers who have gone through the same phase told in the above comments and i 100% agrees to each & every point... I have paid the interest part however did get some waiver on the same not satisfactory keeping in mind that i am being robbed and i cant do anything.

Now there is a sepage in the flat and they said it will be taken care as soon as it will dry up as a part of maintenance. with No park, no club, no gym, no activity area , they are charging 1lac rupees for 3 year maintenance charges.

I abuse myself many times a day that i though of buying this property. Carp.... Still i am waiting for possession even after paying full amount a month back.

This guy Amit Mittal so called MD drives a Jaguar from our hard earned money and giving us kholi intead of a flat. pathetic architecture.. bathroom doors should be on the corner of the bed room but they have some great vision .. bloody hell they have did it in the center of bedroom wall... so no space for LED /LCD TV to be mounted on walls.
    CommentQuote
  • Attention!!!!

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/builders-overcharging-allege-residents-of-maya-city/1163332/?fb_action_ids=10201357833762807&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={%2210201357833762807%22%3A579266222119189}&action_type_map={%2210201357833762807%22%3A%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map=

Please read this..

Please read this..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi MayGarden...

Was bank involved in ur funding?I visited their office today and they told me that they have charged interest to those people who have chosen construction Linked Plan and not funded by Bank.Their claim was people delayed the payment and hence interest was charged.Also i checked what kind of assurance you can give to me if i paid the rest 20 % by this month endThey told they will write on Demand letter that Interest toward my flat is Nil.Should i go ahead with this document or there is no significance of that?Better if u can give me ur contact No..i will call you.

Thanks'
    CommentQuote
  • Don't go with Maya Gardens, you don't get what they show for sure. One my friends also had a bad experience and thats why I ended up investing ATS Lifestyle. I would suggest that either go for ready to move in Maya Garden or other projects since you know what you are getting.

Look at SilverCity, when it was built it was touted as the best now you can see the condition of the flats itself. Checkout Royal Motiaz it is better located and built than Maya Garden. If you don't mind travelling additional 5 mins, then ATS in derabassi will be a good option.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi mayagerdenKi,

please revert back.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have also not heard good about Maya Garden, one of my relatives was working there in sales and he confided not to buy in any of their projects. They don't deliver on promise, but RTM is a different story since you know what you are buying.
    CommentQuote
  • these are crooks...in my last post i mentioned what they told me.But now they do not even stand with what they said last week.They are not ready to mention NIL interest in their demand letter....or they are not even ready to tell me the exact figure as per CLP plan.This plan is mentioned in my ATS.They are insisting they will charge as Days Linked PLan....Shall i go ahead with legal advise for their notice which they have sent recently.I am confused as 70% is done..Members please advise.Those who are victims of Maya nagri please suggest a way ..as u must have gone through this situation..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Do get a legal opinion, there is no harm. Without a end amount how will you ever fully pay them, you need to send them a notice to get the final amount and further installments and the dates of it.
    CommentQuote
  • See how crooks collaborate with other crook to showcase their SNEAKINESS

:bab (45): I was reading the news paper today and I saw this ad........ All these private Radio channels are venal. In morning they talk about Non-Corruption movements and ask suggestions from people about the nonsense going on in India, but then in a commercial break they will say "Come to your dream home.. Maya Nagri.... well known developers .. succesfully delivered all phases.... come and buy"...... dont they have a social responsibility to not publicise these corrupt builders. If you go to Newspaper agencies they will say..."Sir isme kya naya hai.. ye to ajkal sab builder kerte hain.. kya hum sabke baree me chapte raheiin..."... For them an advertisment of these builders is more valuable as they get a big bunch of amount for the same..."

@Bruce: I have file a consumer case against them, as my 7 digit amount is stuck with them and they are not refunding it. They never commited a single promise they made.... all staff of maya garden are fake.... all are liars... I suggest you to file a legal case against them as they will never commit you.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • These facebook Likes can be bought..most of the sites does this.Good to see that you approached news agencies also..the same thing came to my mind after seeing this add ..but i was sure that i will get the same reply "Sir isme kya naya hai.. ye to ajkal sab builder kerte hain.. kya hum sabke baree me chapte raheiin..."...i will also go ahead with consumer case...
    CommentQuote
  • Why do u trust builders?

I am sorry if anyone gets hurt, but i seriously feel it is not a good strategy to trust builders. Better invest in plots and build your dream home at your own pace and depending upon the funds availability.

I agree that plots are costly, then buy a small plot. if you want a 3 BHK flat, buy a 70 sq. yard plot and build 2 floors. you will have 3 BHK plus your own small terrace as well.

This way, you can construct at your own pace, you will know the construction quality and you will have an independent house. Yes, you will miss out on the group housing benefits like club etc, but everything is available outside and nowadays all builders doing plotting are providing gated security.

It is just my point of view, rest depends upon individual preference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MayaGardenKi
    :bab (45): I was reading the news paper today and I saw this ad........ All these private Radio channels are venal. In morning they talk about Non-Corruption movements and ask suggestions from people about the nonsense going on in India, but then in a commercial break they will say "Come to your dream home.. Maya Nagri.... well known developers .. succesfully delivered all phases.... come and buy"...... dont they have a social responsibility to not publicise these corrupt builders. If you go to Newspaper agencies they will say..."Sir isme kya naya hai.. ye to ajkal sab builder kerte hain.. kya hum sabke baree me chapte raheiin..."... For them an advertisment of these builders is more valuable as they get a big bunch of amount for the same..."

@Bruce: I have file a consumer case against them, as my 7 digit amount is stuck with them and they are not refunding it. They never commited a single promise they made.... all staff of maya garden are fake.... all are liars... I suggest you to file a legal case against them as they will never commit you.

Hi Friend, I have also taking them to NRI Commission. Maya garden is saying that every thing is complete only swimming pool is UC.
    Can you please share me some information about your case outcome. May be I can use it as reference in my case.
    CommentQuote