Collapse

Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Last updated: June 3 2017
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Please do not make verbal communication, that was reason these people take advantage, we people just talk verbally, if they are sending you these letters , then you should also reply them back with registered post and ask why this interest is being charged.

Originally posted by banebruce View Post
    Hi Vikram,

Even i faced the same situation regarding Interest payment.Till now they have told me to ignore that amount .I have a 3BHK in CLP plan and 60 % pament is done.20% by me and 40 % by bank.In my case bank is releasing the money when the builder demands,but in the demand letters sent to me they always keep on adding the interest amount. This time i asked them why u r chaging me interest,then one of their gut told to ignore that and one of them said since there CLP is actually time linked plan so they are sending the demands according to that.I am not sure if i should believe them or not.

I also checked the cancellation procedure.They refund money in 6-9 months.. As of now i am continuing in their project..please keep us posted for the updates in ur case.

Thanks

Comment

Read the below article for filing complaint with consumer court:

Consumer Complaints in India – How to resolve it online

Comment

Hi Vikram,

Any updates,Are u able to get ur money back?

Comment

Maya Garden fooling people I have written the following letter to MD Maya Garden:::: People beware of their lies:::

Till date the construction of I2 tower has not started [Please see the attached files for the same as clicked on 27 April 2013]. We also have a full video recording of the construction site showing there is no construction related to I2 block till date i.e. 27 April 2013.
          Now recently on 20 April 2013, a demand letter was sent again as usual mentioning that an interest of Rs. 700613 is due on us. Now when we enquire with your company personal Mr. Kabir Verma (DGM, Home Loan) for the same, he told us that Interest amount is pending from our side. When we asked that what kind of interest is this as there is no construction of tower I2 which is booked by us and as per construction linked plan amount will only be disbursed when some construction work is there, they do not have answers for these questions. The mentioned interest is irrelevant as there is no construction happened for Tower I2 i.e. the Interest imposed is baseless.
          As we have already faced enormous amount of mental agony and financial loss from your company from the past 2 years, we have decided to cancel this deal. Please refund our total 20% amount which is paid by us i.e. Rs. 1380978 within 15 days starting from 29 April 2013.

Comment

Hi Banebruce,

I have sent them the legal notice and waiting for reply, then I will go to the consumer court, consulting with an Advocate.

Regards
            Vikram

Comment

Maya Gardens Phase 3

Originally posted by truecaller View Post
              Hi Banebruce,

I have sent them the legal notice and waiting for reply, then I will go to the consumer court, consulting with an Advocate.

Regards
              Vikram
              Just wanted to bring everyone's attention on this project.
              I bought a 3 bhk in phase3 and was quoted 4200000. but later when they executed the agreement, this amount was put on down payment plan. I approached them many times and asked them to change even asked them to cancel. They said that there is no need to worry (There finance guy said and I quote - Hum Baithe hai yahan. No need to worry )

Now during possession, they have gone back to the price, asked me to price as per construction linked plan.
              They have even charged 140000 as interest of the late payment as bank did not deem them fit to disburse full amount although they were sending demand letter of the entire amount.
              I questioned them that when your construction is not full how can you ask for full amount. They said that its not their fault that bank is not disbursing entire amount.
              I had to pay service tax which they didn't mention anywhere.

So everyone to whom they have asked to ignore the interest.... You will not get possession without paying the interest.
              They have also taken 100000 as maintenance for 3 years although the flat is still not complete.
              Now they are giving backdated allotment letter from December 2012 so that nobody can complain against late possession. When argued, they said that their GM has signed the letter dated 29th December and they will not amend the date and put actual date.
              I am sure they will again ask for maintenance from Dec 2015 from every one who has accepted allotment letter with Dec 2012 date and we will be forced to pay 6 months extra maintenance.

I have also heard that they are now asking to get the flat registered within 6 months from date of possession else flat owners will be liable to pay them 2lacs more to the builder. Not sure on what basis.
              Many people have already opened case in consumer courts against them.
              Can a builder charge additional amount for registration by law?
              Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has been very frustrating.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by banebruce View Post
                Hi Vikram,

Any updates,Are u able to get ur money back?
                Hi Banebruce
                At what stage you are in with Maya gardens. They are pain in the ass and are creating lot of mental agony and depression.
                They are providing backdated allotment letter dated Dec 2012 and asking for 2 Lacs more in case registration is not done within 3 months of allotment.
                Did you take legal action?
                Let me know if you have. I might be needing the details of the lawyer.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Amit,

I have invested in their Maya City project which is under construction.After reading your posts i think i will also need a lawyer in future,Bcz they can do the same thing to me.Any advise for me as 20% is pending from side to give to the builder?

Regarding ur problem I would say just check with other people who have invested in phase3 and visit their office in a group.If they are not listening then go to consumer court.If you are taking the possession then they cannot force you to do the registration within 3 months.I think they are pressurizing for registration to minimize the options in resale so that they can easily dispose their pending units bcz if registration done then effective cost of ur unit will increase.If you are planning to sell it then do not take possession but for that you have to pay the interest on the balance (say 5%) amount till the time you sell it.

Please keep us posted.
                  Thanks

Comment

No thats very bad on the part of Maya Garden Team. We all forum members should boycott their projects to let them know that the client is no longer alone.
                    United we stand Divided we fall

Comment

You r absolutely right it's time for investors end users in any project to come together
                      Earlier every one was making money now the music has stopped there are no chairs to sit
                      I think it's just the starting worse I'd still to come
                      It's going to same with all projects time to join hands.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X