Hi,

Any feedback on Maya Gardens Zirakpur phase-2 project?

Regards,
chdguy
Read more
84 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,
    I have booked flat in Maya Garden City nd same here they ask for interest. Pls. share any body have solution of the problem or any court case has been filled aginst Maya Garden. Post many items so that many pepole can joins us and we will togater take action against them.
    CommentQuote
  • A few cases are in consumer courts. Please give me your email id. I will forward you details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjay,

Can u give more details as i am also having a 3bHK there.I have paid all the amount till Nov 13.Any breakup they have given for Interst.Do you have home loan or self financed?Are they giving possession now?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Now thier so called Maya City is ready for possesion and they have started demadning Interest for late payments although I have a Bank loan.Other members who have filed consumer cases,please share the outcomes or please get in touch me as i need some details before going ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • if all those people who are facing issues with regard to interest and have gone legal can posts their status or experience here, it will be useful for other people in the forum to take action. so kindly post your experiences if you have gone to consumer court etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Maya Garden City for a re-sale and dropped my idea of buying it. It seems some uncivilized rich people are living there. People does not have basic civil sense of keeping the common area clean. It smelly with the open dustbins in front of each occupied flat. Too much disgusting :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brainer
    Visited Maya Garden City for a re-sale and dropped my idea of buying it. It seems some uncivilized rich people are living there. People does not have basic civil sense of keeping the common area clean. It smelly with the open dustbins in front of each occupied flat. Too much disgusting :(

I found the same in Nirmal Chayya also, around Zirakpur area the best society to bring up kids I found was in ATS Prelude.
    CommentQuote
  • well they have delivered the project and a lot of families are living there and from what i have heard they seemed to be satisfied...with quality
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone, what are the current prevailing rates and occupancy in this project,, I also started a thread on Vera Gold Mark, if you have some information please share,
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/zirakpur-real-estate/2518639-vera-gold-mark
    CommentQuote