Collapse

Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Last updated: June 3 2017
86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Maya Gardens Zirakpur

Do get a legal opinion, there is no harm. Without a end amount how will you ever fully pay them, you need to send them a notice to get the final amount and further installments and the dates of it.

Comment

See how crooks collaborate with other crook to showcase their SNEAKINESS

I was reading the news paper today and I saw this ad........ All these private Radio channels are venal. In morning they talk about Non-Corruption movements and ask suggestions from people about the nonsense going on in India, but then in a commercial break they will say "Come to your dream home.. Maya Nagri.... well known developers .. succesfully delivered all phases.... come and buy"...... dont they have a social responsibility to not publicise these corrupt builders. If you go to Newspaper agencies they will say..."Sir isme kya naya hai.. ye to ajkal sab builder kerte hain.. kya hum sabke baree me chapte raheiin..."... For them an advertisment of these builders is more valuable as they get a big bunch of amount for the same..."

@Bruce: I have file a consumer case against them, as my 7 digit amount is stuck with them and they are not refunding it. They never commited a single promise they made.... all staff of maya garden are fake.... all are liars... I suggest you to file a legal case against them as they will never commit you.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Abhay; October 5 2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

See their facebook page... all fake likes

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maya-...16649425164075

Comment

These facebook Likes can be bought..most of the sites does this.Good to see that you approached news agencies also..the same thing came to my mind after seeing this add ..but i was sure that i will get the same reply "Sir isme kya naya hai.. ye to ajkal sab builder kerte hain.. kya hum sabke baree me chapte raheiin..."...i will also go ahead with consumer case...

Comment

Why do u trust builders?

I am sorry if anyone gets hurt, but i seriously feel it is not a good strategy to trust builders. Better invest in plots and build your dream home at your own pace and depending upon the funds availability.

I agree that plots are costly, then buy a small plot. if you want a 3 BHK flat, buy a 70 sq. yard plot and build 2 floors. you will have 3 BHK plus your own small terrace as well.

This way, you can construct at your own pace, you will know the construction quality and you will have an independent house. Yes, you will miss out on the group housing benefits like club etc, but everything is available outside and nowadays all builders doing plotting are providing gated security.

It is just my point of view, rest depends upon individual preference.

Comment

Originally posted by MayaGardenKi View Post
              I was reading the news paper today and I saw this ad........ All these private Radio channels are venal. In morning they talk about Non-Corruption movements and ask suggestions from people about the nonsense going on in India, but then in a commercial break they will say "Come to your dream home.. Maya Nagri.... well known developers .. succesfully delivered all phases.... come and buy"...... dont they have a social responsibility to not publicise these corrupt builders. If you go to Newspaper agencies they will say..."Sir isme kya naya hai.. ye to ajkal sab builder kerte hain.. kya hum sabke baree me chapte raheiin..."... For them an advertisment of these builders is more valuable as they get a big bunch of amount for the same..."

@Bruce: I have file a consumer case against them, as my 7 digit amount is stuck with them and they are not refunding it. They never commited a single promise they made.... all staff of maya garden are fake.... all are liars... I suggest you to file a legal case against them as they will never commit you.
              Hi Friend, I have also taking them to NRI Commission. Maya garden is saying that every thing is complete only swimming pool is UC.
              Can you please share me some information about your case outcome. May be I can use it as reference in my case.

Comment

Hi All,
                I have booked flat in Maya Garden City nd same here they ask for interest. Pls. share any body have solution of the problem or any court case has been filled aginst Maya Garden. Post many items so that many pepole can joins us and we will togater take action against them.
                Last edited by MANOJa; April 28 2014, 08:05 AM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

A few cases are in consumer courts. Please give me your email id. I will forward you details.

Comment

Hi Sanjay,

Can u give more details as i am also having a 3bHK there.I have paid all the amount till Nov 13.Any breakup they have given for Interst.Do you have home loan or self financed?Are they giving possession now?

Thanks

Comment

Now thier so called Maya City is ready for possesion and they have started demadning Interest for late payments although I have a Bank loan.Other members who have filed consumer cases,please share the outcomes or please get in touch me as i need some details before going ahead.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X