Collapse

Zirakpur Real Estate Development Comments invited

Last updated: January 21 2014
74 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zirakpur Real Estate Development Comments invited

Mullanpur se pet bhar liya to ab zirakpur chal diye.

Problem in zirakpur is it is absolutely unplanned.....the roads r very narrow and horrible. Better to stay away from this area whether enduser or investor. My pov.

Comment

Zirakpur is one of the Fastest Developing Real Estate Town in INDIA.

Invest in Zirakpur.........for the Best Returns in the Tricity........Believe it or Not!!!

The highlights are :-
      Rs 80 Crore International Sports Complex To Be Developed In Zirakpur
      Promises Sub-Tehsil Status To Zirakpur
      GMADA Told To Link Zirakpur To Kajauli Water Works
      Work On 4 Laning of Zirakpur-Bathinda Road To Begin In January
      Lays The Foundation Stone of Rs 100 Crore Ring Road of Zirakpur

Comment

Hi Honest,

You are right..but whats the timeline for the outer ring road to be constructed??? I have recently bought a flat in ATS derabassi and believe that once the Outer ring road is constructed the prices are bound to go skywards even in Derabassi..

Comment

Originally posted by Ronit Singh View Post
          Hi Honest,

You are right..but whats the timeline for the outer ring road to be constructed??? I have recently bought a flat in ATS derabassi and believe that once the Outer ring road is constructed the prices are bound to go skywards even in Derabassi..
          My Concern is that so many thnigs are being falsely promised but i have never seen things getting materlialized or implemented in Punjab.. Take the case of International Airport promised almost 4 years back but nothing has been initiated so far... So just concerned when the Outer ring Road will see its day..

Comment

Hi Ronit, The work on the Ring Road has already begun, I don't know about the time line but there are lot of hopes with Zirakpur now after the recent development annoucements by Government.

Comment

All my Friends:

There are lot of Good news coming for Zirakpur Area in Tri City.

According to the Industry Experts : There are seven real estate destinations in INDIA that are worth investing and look for, You don't believe Zirakpur is one of them.

Seven new real estate destinations in India

Also, Zirakpur is the fastest development Region of Punjab prompting Govt to declare various above highlights in the region.........!!

Lot of Hopes...........

Comment

I also Heard about the above comments. Sounds Good !!!

According to the my view, The 2 Main Problems are Zirakpur are going to be resolved soon which will even create more zeal and interest for Real estate Players and public in Zirakpur Area:

1) Tarffic Problem: The New Ring Road and 6 Laning Project will Finish the Traffic Problems of the Area. Work has started on this. Also the proposed Layout of the Bus Stand near Paras Mall is finalized...Good News!!

2) Unplanned Infrastructure: Govt will soon Remove Illegal Constructions from Highway and other illegal colonies in Zirakpur. Soon Zirakpur will be divided into Sectors like Chandigarh......High Court orders are our for removal of Illegal Colonies n constructions....

Layout is in making for division of Zirakpur into Sectors......

So all these sounds really Good............so there is BIG BIG feel good factor is in Zirakpur now!!!

Comment

Great..Development in Zirakpur means appreciation for Derabassi as well

Comment

I agree with the above discussion. Good Returns are assured in Zirakpur Area of the tri-city Region in the coming years. Zirakpur is the best place to invest now because the prices are still affordable and Fast development is going on.

Also, Strong promise by the Govt also creating interest in public.

I will not say Good Luck I will Say....I will say Returns are Assured with Residential or Commercial investment in the Region.........

Comment

There is lot of positive spin in the real estate of zirakpur...............

Zirakpur-Dera Bassi belt to be developed as urban conglomerate | Punjab News | newkerala.com

INVEST IN ZIRAKPUR - DERABASSI BELT.........these will be the urban towns of the future in the tri city...................

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X