Zirakpur Real Estate Development Comments invited

Last updated: August 4 2018
75 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zirakpur Real Estate Development Comments invited

Originally posted by harimehta View Post
    There is lot of positive spin in the real estate of zirakpur...............

Zirakpur-Dera Bassi belt to be developed as urban conglomerate | Punjab News | newkerala.com

INVEST IN ZIRAKPUR - DERABASSI BELT.........these will be the urban towns of the future in the tri city...................
    yeah urban slums .. emulating exactly what zirakpur currently is

Comment

The best part about Zirakpur will be that once the ring road is complete, it will be equi-distant from Chandigrah, Panchkula & Mohali.....

Comment

I agree with you mychandigarh...........RING ROAD will be the heart...........!! Will give the massive boost to the real estate & infrastructure development in the Zirakpur..............

Comment

RING ROAD will give a boost to Zirakpur, but how to they plan to smoothen connectivity between the two halves of Zirakpur on either side of the CHD-AMBALA highway? Crossing the highway will be difficult in near future.

Comment

Originally posted by niceindy View Post
            RING ROAD will give a boost to Zirakpur, but how to they plan to smoothen connectivity between the two halves of Zirakpur on either side of the CHD-AMBALA highway? Crossing the highway will be difficult in near future.
            They should make FLYOVER over chd-ambala road for ring road crossing. Since, ring road coming from Chhat has to go Peer Muchhala, flyover will be required to cross chd-ambala road, otherwise there will be a mess at that junction.

Comment

Any ideas when the work will start on this ring road?

Comment

i bought penta homes in 2006 at around 12 lakhs on clp plan. unit is top floor.. to the senior members kindly guide me whether is it the right time to exit as the market seems to be saturated moreover i am not getting any good rental offers or shuld i hold it further fr good returns...IS DIS THE RIGHT TIME TO EXIT ZIRAKHPUR VIP ROAD....

Comment

My information says that the work on the ring road will be starting by April, 2013 timeframe, keep the spirit alive and Zirakpur will be golden in the next 3-5 years

Comment

Thats great news, I am looking forward for that road to connect both sides of Zirakpur.

Comment

Zirakpur Near Future

- This 11 Km Ring Road will create a new way from Panchkula to Ambala Commuters
                      - Will Reduce Traffic Pressure on Zirakpur
                      - Traffic from Ambala to Patiala can directly reach patiala without needing to reach Zirakpur City

- Will be Good people going towards Himachal as Well

Also Zirakpur will be Divided into Sectors Soon in 2-3 Years......

All the Positives are coming.............in Zirakpur......that you can't see now.....as NO RING ROAD present and NO Sectors Division. Imagine ZIRAKPUR and Highway Region after these major 2 Works.........

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X