Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Savitry Greens Zirakpur

Collapse
X
Collapse

Savitry Greens Zirakpur

Last updated: January 5 2013
26 | Posts
6046 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Savitry Greens Zirakpur

    Hi,

    Any feedback on the Savitry Greens project at Zirakpur by N K Sharma group? Is this project approved? Does anybody have any more information than the brochure/plan?

    Chdguy
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

    the project is good...but might be the connectivty is goin to be the problem

    The project is good...but due to the entry from vip road...people will might face traffic problems in the future...as thousands of flats from diff diff builders are coming on that single road only

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

      Originally posted by vikas anand View Post
      The project is good...but due to the entry from vip road...people will might face traffic problems in the future...as thousands of flats from diff diff builders are coming on that single road only
      Can you please give an elaborate review of this project? When will this be delivered? Is this already approved by authorities?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

        Originally posted by begood
        no need to get into it..u will burn ur finger...just wait for some more time...lot of good projects are in the pipeline....be in touch.....
        Do you need to wait for the good projects in pipeline, when you can buy one ready for possession or near completion at almost the same price or marginally more?

        New projects will have more density and more apartments, more number of floors, prices might escalate and delivery is questionable etc etc.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

          Originally posted by begood
          dear who told u that savitry green is ready for possession project..it will take not less then 5 years...

          still if u r intrested ...u can go for it....i just gave my view...rest its all your choice buddy....
          I am not advocating for Savitry Greens and I am not saying that it is ready for possession. What I am saying is that one can buy in Nirmal Chhaya or Orbit Apartments or any such ready to move property instead of waiting for projects in pipeline.

          Savitry greens is a distant dream and only on paper and I don't consider it worthwhile to buy.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

            Originally posted by begood
            alrighty i got it...

            well buddy if u r talking about orbit....it is a wonderfull project...nirmal chaya is ok....but orbit is too good....
            Well I personally like Nirmal Chhaya better for
            - It is a larger project with lot of open and green area
            - Many parks/green area etc
            - It is going to be professionally managed by some service company
            - Club / Party Lawn
            - More entry exit gates and entry gate from Silver city also

            I like Orbit's floor plan and the interiors, quality, but the site is a big let down. It is a triangular site, with lot of apartments. Not much open space/park or parking etc.

            What is your point of view when you say orbit is too good?

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

              totally rong information buddy....

              totally rong information buddy....

              first of all on my request go and enter from silver city gate....you will come to know about the entry...wheather it is there or not....now...

              second savitry green is coming up adjoining to that...there will be almost 1200 flats..total 12 floors will be there on each tower...

              third if we talk abt orbit...check the material of their construction...

              they are right in the begning......

              nirmal chaya ok....but orbit is too good...infact due to their quality n location...the price is very high...but still i would say the price is fine....

              and yes one more thing....make sure that u must visit nirmal chaya...and that is too from silver city gate....

              buddy that ws a temporary entry..when construction ws goin on....

              thanks
              tk cr

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

                Originally posted by begood View Post
                totally rong information buddy....

                first of all on my request go and enter from silver city gate....you will come to know about the entry...wheather it is there or not....now...

                second savitry green is coming up adjoining to that...there will be almost 1200 flats..total 12 floors will be there on each tower...

                third if we talk abt orbit...check the material of their construction...

                they are right in the begning......

                nirmal chaya ok....but orbit is too good...infact due to their quality n location...the price is very high...but still i would say the price is fine....

                and yes one more thing....make sure that u must visit nirmal chaya...and that is too from silver city gate....

                buddy that ws a temporary entry..when construction ws goin on....

                thanks
                tk cr
                Sir,

                I have visited Nirmal Chhaya from silvery city entry gate also and that too many times. There is a petition by Silver City RWA to close the gates to Nirmal Chhaya from inside Silver city, but Nirmal Chhaya owns the legal rights. I don't know if the entry gates will remain or not, only future can tell, but I am hopeful and think that the pedestrian way will be there at least. This way you get to access Silver city area from inside Nirmal Chhaya. You can enjoy the silver city surroundings and four parks and in future will have access to the Cosmos Mall and the Ambala Highway on foot.

                Secondly, Nirmal Chhaya has an entry gate alongside its club. There is a narrow road on the left just after crossing Orbit, and that leads to Nirmal Chhaya club gate. That narrow road is now being widened as per the plan. Considering that I don't see much difference in Orbit and Nirmal Chhaya location (hardly 200 meters distance between these two from the above entry).

                If Savitry Green is coming next to Nirmal Chhaya, why is this an issue? Only 4 towers of Nirmal Chhaya face Savitry. In fact many towers of Nirmal Chhaya will get a view of landscaping of Savitry greens. I don't see any issue here. In fact Orbit will also have some apartment next to it/behind it in future.

                Talking about Orbit, yes their quality is good definitely and the floor plan is also good. But the site layout is very bad. Towers and towers and hardly and space in between them. Hardly any open area. A very small useless park is planned. The site is triangular shape and is badly planned. But yes when you are inside your apartment, these things will hardly bother.

                I think it is a personal choice. Some might like the quality/floor plan etc, whereas others might give more importance to other things.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

                  buddy its ur choice....

                  buddy its ur choice....there are lot of thing which i m not disclosing here abt this vip road area...and area near by nirmal chaya....as it is a public website...but being honest with you...if i told u everything...u will never buy anything on vip road except orbit....

                  so i just wanna say....buy what u like...happy buying.....


                  best regards
                  begood

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

                    Originally posted by begood View Post
                    buddy its ur choice....there are lot of thing which i m not disclosing here abt this vip road area...and area near by nirmal chaya....as it is a public website...but being honest with you...if i told u everything...u will never buy anything on vip road except orbit....

                    so i just wanna say....buy what u like...happy buying.....


                    best regards
                    begood
                    OK.

                    So which project, apart from Orbit, do you recommend in the entire Zirakpur area? How about Spangle Condos, Sushma Urban Views, Motia Heights and what about Peer Mushalla projects?

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X