Last updated: January 5 2013
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Savitry Greens Zirakpur

Originally posted by chdguy View Post
    OK.

So which project, apart from Orbit, do you recommend in the entire Zirakpur area? How about Spangle Condos, Sushma Urban Views, Motia Heights and what about Peer Mushalla projects?
    Mr. begood,

what do you think about this?

Comment

zirakpur is good for commercial purpose

zirakpur is good for commercial purpose...due to so many projects in zirakpur and peer muchalla...both the areas are getting a very bad shape...right now everyone is watching development...but later on...people who are residing in these areas will be facing problems....if we talk about vip road....almost thosands of flats are coming up..if we talk abt peer muchalla....no doubt the roads are coming up..but who will made these roads and who will maintain..belive me brother..once the builders are out after selling their projects...its only public who will be facing infrastructure problems....there is a very big time project in the pipeline...and no doubt that it is goin to be the best project of zirakpur area...but if we talk abt peer muchalla area...that area i wont recommend...
      apart from this dhakoli is fine...it is a good area...i still remember when the flyover project ws not there..and traffic ws goin through main road...dhakoli area ws very peacefull...and it will be peacefull again after once the flyover is ready....

motia is fine but bit expensive.....the land next to it is still a farm...if somthing comes there...that will give a new face to that dhakoli k area road...

regards
      begood

Comment

Originally posted by begood View Post
        zirakpur is good for commercial purpose...due to so many projects in zirakpur and peer muchalla...both the areas are getting a very bad shape...right now everyone is watching development...but later on...people who are residing in these areas will be facing problems....if we talk about vip road....almost thosands of flats are coming up..if we talk abt peer muchalla....no doubt the roads are coming up..but who will made these roads and who will maintain..belive me brother..once the builders are out after selling their projects...its only public who will be facing infrastructure problems....there is a very big time project in the pipeline...and no doubt that it is goin to be the best project of zirakpur area...but if we talk abt peer muchalla area...that area i wont recommend...
        apart from this dhakoli is fine...it is a good area...i still remember when the flyover project ws not there..and traffic ws goin through main road...dhakoli area ws very peacefull...and it will be peacefull again after once the flyover is ready....

motia is fine but bit expensive.....the land next to it is still a farm...if somthing comes there...that will give a new face to that dhakoli k area road...

regards
        begood
        What about New Generation Maple Apartments that are being constructed next to Spangle Condos? Does anyone have any information about the same?

Comment

yes I can tell you every thing, because i have a very good experience with Savitry Greens & with their Sales Team. Yes project is approved & even it is very beautiful project on VIP Road. Savitry greens is one of the project which is beautifully designed & its large entrance with water bodies giving me good feeling...OHH loving this project!!

Comment

I recommend you Savitry Greens A project of NK Sharma group... just i can say woww...what a lovely project it is...!!

Comment

dude peermushalla hahha u kidding, coz still it will took more than 5years to develop, & now-a-days people trust what they see with eyes, not with others views, I can say if i can call some palce "a mini gurgaon than its ZIRAKPUR" One can get each & every facility over their!! Think About present not about future, who knows wht gonna happen!!

Comment

I recommend SAVITRY GREENS, if you want to be the part of luxurious lifestyle!!

Comment

yes i really appreciated your point regarding Savitry Greens. Really its a very good project in Tri - City. I recently visited this project and i came to know that Now this Project have Directly Connected to the highway. According to you as v.i.p road become congested in future thats why the Builder is providing the new approach to this project from Delhi highway Directly.

Comment

I want to suggest one more project SAVITRY GREENS Which is also located on the V.I.P Road and is near to possesion within a year. Its Builder have a very Good Faith in the hearts of public i.e N.K Sharma (M.L.A) of this area.
                    As v.i.p road become congested in future thats why the Builder is providing the new approach to this project from Delhi highway Directly and now this is the only project on v.i.p road which has directly connectivity to the Delhi highway.

Comment

very true....the project is too good.....oh really...they got connectivty from the main road....thats really wonderfull....

i still remember when i saw vip road 2 years back....but now the road came up really well.....nice place....where u get everything...eating joints also came there....

well done n k sharma sir...salute to you.....you have done a wondertfull job....zirakpur is shining now......great efforts...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X