Sort by :
Filter by :
- I would say you are on right track.
You have shortlisted the best projects as per my understanding, Nirmal Chhaya apartments and Spangle Condos. You already know the pros and cons and have a good overview of these.
Well you know one con of Spangle that the park is too small. Apart from this, I believe that the roads/infrastructure is going to take a long time. It sounds good to hear that connecting to 150 ft road, on 100 ft wide road, near to proposed golf course et all, but I think we will not see these developing in next 5 years. That is my perception. I would say, buy based on what you see today.
As a personal choice, I prefer VIP Road area over Ghazipur because I believe that VIP Road will have more amenities than Ghazipur. Already many shopping complexes are coming up on VIP Road and it is also near to other malls. So shopping, daily needs, ATMs etc would come up earlier in VIP Road area and it will be more habitable. As compared to this, I believe Ghazipur will be dependent on PKL sector-20 or other areas and as of now there is no good local transportation also. Still it is personal choice and if you like Ghazipur better, that is your choice.
One more thing, which project of Sushma did you visit? Sushma Urban Views or Sushma Elite cross? Both are on same road. Sushma Urban views structure is almost ready and elite cross construction started only recently I guess. About their villas on Patiala road, I hear different views from people who bought. They say that the villas are fine and Sushma people still help them if there is any issue in terms of maintenance etc. Although roads and area is in bad shape as it is Swastik Vihar area and it is like many other enclaves nearby. It is not a township of Sushma and Sushma ppl just built the villas on the land taken in Swastik Vihar as per my understanding.
Well Penthouses were not in my radar, as I was looking for a 3BR room. Let me know if you need any more views/inputs on anything.CommentQuote0Flag
- Quite rightly advised by chdguy.
IMO, the amenities on VIP road will be better than gazipur & peer muchalla area.There is still no major/direct roads planned for these areas whereas the proposed road from McDonald's via Chatt to Patiala road & the airport will boost the appreciation for VIP road projects.
There will be multiple entries to these projects.With families moving to Nirmal Chaya in a couple of months,expect more appreciation.The quality of Nirmal Chaya is anyday better than Maya Garden apartments,I have seen both & am sure of that.
1 drawback that i saw in peer muchalla area was the open space on the left hand side when you enter through sec 20.expect kind of some dumping ground for next few years until govt does something about it & since this area comes almost in an intersection of 2 states,expect some kind of delays in the civil amenities work.
Dhakoli will always remain a village,no matter how many independent kothis are built, the roads & electricity problems are not going to improve in near future.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks chdguy - The reason I am more inclined to Spangle is that I am planning to shift there; not considering it as an investment to liquidate in near future. Seeing to the amenities and in-house infrastructure I guess it is a good bet. Your opinions were helpful nevertheless.
For now, yes, Panchkula 20 market is the only good source market for Ghazipur. I am pinning my hopes that post 5 years the area would be developed upfront with the connecting road of Peer Muchalla and Ghazipur. Though there is an internal road from Pine homes to Sector 20 panchkula, I havent been there personally but I hear it is currently in not that good shape.
The only thing with VIP area is the 60 feet wide road. So Nirmal Chaaya and Orbit apartments are the only good options to go for there.
I went to see the sample flat of Sushma Elite cross. Yes, Sushma urban views is sold out as they mention but I am skeptical of their claims. For the villas on patiala road, I had personally visited the area - truely speaking it wasnt up to the mark. Yes, they have taken the land from Swastik vihar - bang right. But their quality is not good and neither is the layout conducive to stay - thats my personal opinion though.
I have a duplex house in Skynet Enclave - which is also on the patiala road. Got it in 2009 after much considerations and hunting. I believe this colony is one of the best in that area. I have kept that as a future investment to be liquidated. My last evaluation of the said property gave me a 35% premium - not bad in 2 years. With Patiala highway being 4 laned and international airport, aerocity coming in picture this would jump soon. What do you think? Disposing it off right now or wait for 5 years - what would be better?
Now I am working for either Nirmal chaaya or Spangle. Preference is with Spangle but I'll revisit the options in light of your comments too. My original preference was also a 3 BR; but having visited the penthouses, I confess, I have fallen for the latter!CommentQuote0Flag
The way I look at it is that Spangle is a good society but is like an island in middle of nowhere. The internal connectivity from Spangle to Sec-20 via Pine Homes etc is very bad and goes through Peer mushalla. For connectivity through highway also now you have to take U-turns because the highway ROB is already operational. So connectivity to sec-20 itself is a challenge as of now. About new connectivity to Sec-20/21 dividing road, I don't think it will happen so soon. It might remain as it is for many years to come. Definitely Spangle amenities are good and in itself it is a good project. Also I think it has very judicious use of carpet area as there is a good carpet area given in the charged super area. It got many buyers from IT park etc, because it is closer to IT park and it offered amenities. I think an year back the penthouse there was not more than 55 lacs as far as I recall.
About VIP Road, I think that the area is getting good commercials and establishments nearby (Best price, ALOFT hotel, Cosmo Mall etc), and more townships are coming on highway (Motiaz RoyalCity, Maya Garden City etc) and it will boost the overall amenities in the area. Although on VIP Road, one should consider only projects which are near to the entry. Nirmal chhaya's positive points are lots and lots of open area, more brand value (Pearl is investing a lot in the brand - sponsored IPL Kings 11 punjab team and now is also sponsoring Ind-WI series) and has a feelgood value if you see the overall site etc.
If you want to go for Penthouse, then definitely Spangle will make more sense as Nirmal Chhaya's penthouse is too costly.
On skynet enclave, I believe you should hold on this investment. The area will keep on appreciating and it is hard to get land in this area now.CommentQuote0Flag
- One more thing I would like to say on this is the connectivity to Chandigarh. VIP Road has definitely better connectivity to CHD as compared to Ghazipur/other areas. If your work/job/business requires visiting CHD often, VIP Road is definitely better.
Now with the ROB open, I guess the Dhakauli/Ghazipur road will have much less traffic (and also it will be more secluded and cutoff). Also try visiting these sites in night time to have a better understanding and view.
These might be issues in short term, but in long term probably these things won't matter.CommentQuote0Flag
- NEED INFO ABOUT 500 SQ YD PLOTS IN VIP ENCLAVE ON VIP NROAD
nobody has commented on the plots available in VIP ENCLAVE on VIP road.
mostly these are 500 sq yd plots.
can somebody give an idea abt price/yd
these are only 150 plots among jungle of flats&commercial projects
if somebody can shed light on this.......likely price........i want it only for appreciation value, i hv my own accomodation in pkl
- We have not heard of this VIP Enclave. Can you share more details? What is the location/builder/price/approvals etc? I keep a tab on VIP Road area but never heard of this enclave.CommentQuote0Flag
- VIP ENCLAVE
VIP ENCLAVE is a project which is developed on the road leading to maya garden 3 .it has about 150 plots mostly 500 sqyd and few of abt 200.Mostly rumoured to be bought by influential b'crats.......offer price ranges from 15000-20000. it has a school also -DPS ZIRAKPUR.....KINDLY FIND MORE ABT IT AND POST UR COMMENTS vis a vis vishranti enclave behind bestprice.....what they tell is it is a approved project....plz confirmCommentQuote0Flag
- VIP enclave- land mostly bought buy influential B'crats.:DCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dd2000VIP ENCLAVE is a project which is developed on the road leading to maya garden 3 .it has about 150 plots mostly 500 sqyd and few of abt 200.Mostly rumoured to be bought by influential b'crats.......offer price ranges from 15000-20000. it has a school also -DPS ZIRAKPUR.....KINDLY FIND MORE ABT IT AND POST UR COMMENTS vis a vis vishranti enclave behind bestprice.....what they tell is it is a approved project....plz confirm
I visit this area often and keep a tab on the area. Also keep on seeing online advertisements/news etc, but i have not heard of VIP Enclave on VIP Road. Who is the developer/promoter?CommentQuote0Flag
no idea about developer/promoter.
but it seems to be good investment option.
ask any local dealer on VIP rd and plz post ur viewsCommentQuote0Flag
- Does anybody has any information on the new project to be launched by Sushma, by the name Sushma Crescent. Location, price any relevant informations will be appreciated.
- Sushma crescent is in the Ghazipur area where Spangle condos is present. Its a part of Sushma square with Crescent, Elite cross, Urban views and one other project coming up from Sushma build tech. Further, New Generation Maple Apartments are also coming up there itself and then there is a 1 acre commercial shopping plaza being created by sushma builders in the same vicinity.
Sushma has not yet disclosed any prices or rates for crescent. They are currently selling elite cross whose all except two towers are open for booking. A 3 BHK there is costing at around 52 lacs...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by itsashuSushma crescent is in the Ghazipur area where Spangle condos is present. Its a part of Sushma square with Crescent, Elite cross, Urban views and one other project coming up from Sushma build tech. Further, New Generation Maple Apartments are also coming up there itself and then there is a 1 acre commercial shopping plaza being created by sushma builders in the same vicinity.
Sushma has not yet disclosed any prices or rates for crescent. They are currently selling elite cross whose all except two towers are open for booking. A 3 BHK there is costing at around 52 lacs...
Well I personally don't like Ghazipur area much and I like VIP Road better.
- Connectivity - there is hardly any good connectivity to Ghazipur area currently. Only connectivity is Dhakoli road that is proposed to be widened, but I don't see that happening in next 4-5 years
- No commercial area nearby. Sushma will develop something but it will take long time.
- New proposed ring roads, golf course, lake etc.- builders are selling based on a lot of proposed infrastructure, but I don't think it will come so soon
- Sushma is a good builder, but can he change the dynamics of an area alone?
In comparison, I like VIP Road better because of
- much better connectivity to CHD-Ambala highway and to Chandigarh
- many commercials coming up
- many establishments coming nearby, Best Price, Hotels, McDonalds etc
Instead of spendding 52 lacs in Ghazipur, you can get a a decent ready to move in apartment somewhere else.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VIK_13Does anybody has any information on the new project to be launched by Sushma, by the name Sushma Crescent. Location, price any relevant informations will be appreciated.
Yeah Sushma Crescent will be opening bookings ater 1 August as they are going to revise the prices of Sushma Elite Cross on 1st August.
I heard that they are prelaunching Sushma Green Vista 2450/- per sq feet, rest see when it comes in the market. Earlier i heard a wide that they will be prelauncing 2400/- sq feet.