Collapse

Ghazipur Dhakoli and VIP Road - Zirakpur

Last updated: June 21 2015
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ghazipur Dhakoli and VIP Road - Zirakpur

How is the parking in Spangle Condos? I understand it doesn't have basement parking and is only stilt parking. I think in long run, parking would be an issue in this project when it is fully occupied.
    Originally posted by vikramarora View Post
    I am residing in a 3BHK 1720sq Ft flat at Spangle, to be true it a no non sense project by which i mean that they have focused on your real needs rather than on filmsy thing you dont use so often which by my views are:-

1) Less wastage on balconies- You need 2 in reality ie on with Bedrooms and other with kitchen it is there. Most builders in Chandigarh will provide you with 4-5 balconies which 2-3 become your store to store kids bycycles chairs etc.

2) Drawing Dining area is of good size with a provision of ample lobby sitting which is must if you want your drawing area to be spic and span.

3) Master bed room is of good size 12X15 +dressing.

4) Bathroom are innovative with each bathroom different from other.

5) Club if highly maintained and all facilities are fully functional and usable.

6) Central Park is now complete.

By all means except for Sushma Elite Cross which i thing has the only additional advantage of 360Degree view is the only project in competition to Spangle. If you want you should go for it.

Comment

Hi Guys.,

I am planning to go for Sushma Green Vista (2BHK) apartments. Would be grateful if you could provide your views w.r.t the following aspects:-

1) Builder reputation & quality of construction
      2) Floor Plan
      3) Alternative options around Ghazipur within 30-35 Lac price range.

Comment

well

well...sushma people launched many projects together....but they have not given possession in any project yet....

they have made some villas on zkr patiala highway at swastik vihar...those are few in numbers...its ok ok kinds...not that good....so better to check before investing...because on papers things can be made easily....but in reality....advertising material and sample flat is not everything....they should complete atleast one apartment project...so that people can check the project...

Comment

Thanks for the advice begood...furthermore, I guess people have now started talking about some slowdown in RE in Punjab/Chandigarh region. Not sure, how accurate these kind of news are...but still one can wait a couple of months and then decide.

Can you also advice if I may be able to get a decent deal in Peer Muchalla/Ghazipur in this price range? If yes, then according to you which are the good projects in these areas that I might look at..?

Comment

I wantt to know about the rates of Omaxe Mullanpur Phase III plots of 300 Sq Yards and how much is premium is going on in the market. I am interested in selling the property.

Comment

any opinions on Skynet Towers

Hello,
              Some of the info on this thread is very helpful. I'm looking to purchase a 3 bd rm flat for my parents (60+) in Zirakpur area. I've heard of Skynet Towers (Skynet Builders Pvt. Ltd. - Builders, Developers & Colonizers, Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, India.) through a distant relative. Any idea on their flat quality, location and what the price range in that area should be.

I was told that it'd be around 58 lacs. The super area advertised is 1720 sq.ft. I believe the carpert area is ard 1275 sq.ft and including balconies it comes to 1525 sq.ft. Is that reasonable or are there comparable options that are cheaper?

Note, I'm looking for a ready to move-in property.

Thanks.
              Last edited May 23 2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Skynet is needlessly expensive. so so quality, A total waste of money. You can have similar location at much lesser price. Check out satyam apartments, Onyxe parasio and Jaipuriya(if you dont mind their bad reputation), will come for much lesser price. On ambala highway checkout Alpine, they are above average construction and would come for 55L.

Comment

and yeah at this budget you should checkout Nirmal Chhaya and Royal Estate as well !!

Comment

I would suggest only three projects in this budget and area

- Nirmal Chhaya Towers
                    - Motiaz Royal Estate
                    - Orbit Apartments

For senior citizens, Nirmal Chhaya and Motiaz Royal Estate are good; both have good occupancy and many senior citizens, so your parents would have good company.

Ask somebody to visit these projects in person and then decide.

Comment

probkid, chdguy has very much filtered it out for you. Try giving a visit to these projects atleast once !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X