Hi All,

I am looking to buy a duplex (House) near Zirakpur or in Kalka Highway. I am not interested in Mohali as it is very far from my workplace as well as as my hometown (Ambala). Please suggest good projects and dealers if any. Or any area you may know. My budget is around 36 lac.

Thanks in advance
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can anyone reply on this thread. Any pointers will be really helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • This forum (Chandigarh) seems to be dead. No response to my posts even. Anyways, check HT online news paper and look for classified, you will get many agent number..

And pls do let me know if you find any deal :)
    CommentQuote
  • There is a new project from Sushma Buildtech's by the name Sushma Elitecross..coming up in the gazipur area..The locality is, in my opinion one of the best in Zirakpur area and project is in launch stage so you can get a good deal at a reasonable price..goodluck.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Vishranti Enclave in Zirakpur. I intend to buy a 100-150 sq. yd. plot in resale at the rate of Rs. 25,000. What was the rate of plots in Vishranti Enclave one year back?

I have no clue of that area as I reside in Delhi. I am exploring an option purely for the purpose of investment. Please advise, whether it will be a prudent option. I have a budget of something about 30-35 lakh
    CommentQuote
  • The price of land in zirakpur have increased 25-30% in last year or so. The project in question is an ambitious one. From my personal point of view, the location of the project is quite far from the Ambala Chd. Highway and the approach road very narrow for the project. I will suggest you to have a look at the place before you burn your hands..goodluck.
    CommentQuote
  • very true...

very true...the project is not worth...as the road to the project.....is not at all good.....dont go for it....buy somthing on zirakpur patiala...u will get good returns.....
    CommentQuote
  • If it is unicity project, I have seen the place. Same was being quoted 22K two months back. I have too come from NCR here and looking for any prop.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your inputs. If Vishranti Enclave, Zirakpur is not being recommended, then please advice another good option in Zirakpur. I am interested in a plot of 100-150 sq. yds.
    CommentQuote
  • Do anyone have any idea about AKS's colony. I have heard that many builders are building duplexes there. Also is dhakoli is better that zirakpur-patiala road in terms of living and investment?
    CommentQuote
  • I posted in another thread after comparing VIP road and Dhakoli. The Ghazipur area/Dhakoli is coming up fast per my belief. Sushma square is coming up from Sushma builders and they have sushma urban views, sushma elite cross, sushma crescent etc just adjacent to Spangle Condos and New generation maple apartments. They are also building a commercial area next to the sushma square. In coming year or so, this area is definitely going to be a hot property. I just heard that Spangle condos have increased their rates by 5 lacs for 3 BHK!

Worth investing there but thats my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Royal Citi Luxury Apartments..

Folks, I'm pretty excited about the new project Motiaz(Royal Estate Fame) are coming up with on the Ambala-Chandigarh Highway.The project is titled Royal Citi and location of the project is perhaps its greatest positive apart from the reliability of the Builders and the project plan.

Does any one else share the same excitement or any other information on the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Vishranti is a gud option as it is the only coloney in Zirakpur. So there will always be buyers pressure as no one has other option. Although there is another Coloney Silver City but that has two drawbacks..1 roads are just 20 feet wide and plot size in not less than 250 sq yd. So Visranti is a good option as plots start from 100,110,125 sq yd as well. One can search online sites and get contacted with dealers to get best rate
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, I agree with 'Itsahu' Sushma is a gud option. THey always come with quality construction and unique concepts. Like Sushma Green Vista, Elite Cross, Creescent are unique in architecture. Elite cross is a 360 degree open appartment and no such concept is available in north india. How ever I would like to suggest you that always get the dealers thgrough online reputed sites as they offer very competitive rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Have u bought any plot there, what is the general trend there???
    CommentQuote
  • What will be the price range for New Generation Apartment (older one- right on the highway) Ready to move in GF 3BR Corner semifurnished flat. Is it right time to buy ?
    CommentQuote