Collapse

Want to Buy House/Duplex near Zirakpur. Budget is 36 Lac

Last updated: August 11 2011
15 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Want to Buy House/Duplex near Zirakpur. Budget is 36 Lac

I posted in another thread after comparing VIP road and Dhakoli. The Ghazipur area/Dhakoli is coming up fast per my belief. Sushma square is coming up from Sushma builders and they have sushma urban views, sushma elite cross, sushma crescent etc just adjacent to Spangle Condos and New generation maple apartments. They are also building a commercial area next to the sushma square. In coming year or so, this area is definitely going to be a hot property. I just heard that Spangle condos have increased their rates by 5 lacs for 3 BHK!

Worth investing there but thats my opinion.

Comment

Royal Citi Luxury Apartments..

Folks, I'm pretty excited about the new project Motiaz(Royal Estate Fame) are coming up with on the Ambala-Chandigarh Highway.The project is titled Royal Citi and location of the project is perhaps its greatest positive apart from the reliability of the Builders and the project plan.

Does any one else share the same excitement or any other information on the project?

Comment

Vishranti is a gud option as it is the only coloney in Zirakpur. So there will always be buyers pressure as no one has other option. Although there is another Coloney Silver City but that has two drawbacks..1 roads are just 20 feet wide and plot size in not less than 250 sq yd. So Visranti is a good option as plots start from 100,110,125 sq yd as well. One can search online sites and get contacted with dealers to get best rate

Comment

Yup, I agree with 'Itsahu' Sushma is a gud option. THey always come with quality construction and unique concepts. Like Sushma Green Vista, Elite Cross, Creescent are unique in architecture. Elite cross is a 360 degree open appartment and no such concept is available in north india. How ever I would like to suggest you that always get the dealers thgrough online reputed sites as they offer very competitive rates.

Comment

Have u bought any plot there, what is the general trend there???

Comment

What will be the price range for New Generation Apartment (older one- right on the highway) Ready to move in GF 3BR Corner semifurnished flat. Is it right time to buy ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X