Hi Guys

Greetings to all!!

I am new to this forum and after reading many posts i found this forum as a very useful to gather knowledge and to get aware for the current developments in the tricity.

Actually i have booked one flat in Sushma Green Vista (2BHK - 1276sq feet) so just want to know about the appreciation of the flat from you guys about that like how much appreciation can i expect in 1, 2 or 3 yrs.

Waiting for your valuable replies.

Thanks in advance!!
Gagan
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaganps
    Hi Guys

Greetings to all!!

I am new to this forum and after reading many posts i found this forum as a very useful to gather knowledge and to get aware for the current developments in the tricity.

Actually i have booked one flat in Sushma Green Vista (2BHK - 1276sq feet) so just want to know about the appreciation of the flat from you guys about that like how much appreciation can i expect in 1, 2 or 3 yrs.

Waiting for your valuable replies.

Thanks in advance!!
    Gagan

:bab (6):Only time will tell.Wait and watch:o
    CommentQuote
  • Did not get any suggestion yet:(

Please suggest friends for how long should i hold this and with how much appreciation expected?

Thanks in Advance!!
    Gagan
    CommentQuote
  • sushma green vista is a good project

sushma green vista is a good project...infact all the projects from sushma buildtech are good....u can keep the prop for 6 moths...you will get good returns hopefully....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by begood
    sushma green vista is a good project...infact all the projects from sushma buildtech are good....u can keep the prop for 6 moths...you will get good returns hopefully....

Hi Begood,

Thanks a lot begood for your response.

Do you have in your knowledge if there are any upcoming projects in this area or in Peermuchalla area?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Do you have any updates on Sushma Green Vista project? Planning to invest in there, would greatly appreciate if you can share your views?

Have any of you invested in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • hi everybody

just want to post that i have to sell Sushma Elite Cross flat.

-1825 sqft

let me know if anyone is interested.

thanx

dd2000
    CommentQuote
  • dd2000
    let me know if you are still looking to sell.. i am looking to buy a 3bhk 1800 sq ft in either elite cross or crescent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atulmehta
    dd2000
    let me know if you are still looking to sell.. i am looking to buy a 3bhk 1800 sq ft in either elite cross or crescent

yes my flat is still available for sale in SUSHMA ELITE CROSS 1825 sqft
    you cam PM me for details
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harsimran

plz give me ur cummulative feedback on the resale value of sushma elite cross.
    it will help me to decide whether to retain or put up for sale.

thanx
    dd2000
    CommentQuote