Hi

There are some good nice & clean real estate projects on CHD - AMABALA HIGHWAY, Zirakpur.

Is it worth investing on these projects due to nice location , proximity to chandigarh and future developments in the region.

I heard of clean projects like Rishi Apartments, Maya Garden City (Near Mcdonalds) etc

Are they worth for investment for a time frame of 3-4 years.

Thanks
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree with you these projects on highway are good for investment. The prices are not that high but will definitely rise in the near future.

The location is the biggest plus point for these projects. Prices will definitely appreciate / shoot up with the development in the region.

I agree that the development is slow but slow and steady wins the race. The prices are already sky rocket in regions like pkl & mohali. Mullanpur will take atleast 5-7 years to develop.

So my bet would be Zirakpur for 3-4 years returns on investment :) :)

Happy Investment
    CommentQuote
  • royal city on zkr ambala highway....is the only project...which is worth investing.....rest ATS is good in derabassi.....

the reason behind......i had mix reviews about maya gardens and rishi apt...and sorry to say....

construction quality....ameneties....are not joke...if you have promised your customer....

then you should must give those ameneties.....making good sample flats...showing good things in the brochures....is not everything.....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Some of the projects are good. Royal Estate is a good project for investment.

Rishi Apartments have ready to in nice & clean flats which are also good for investment. They have good construction quality like Royale Estate and location wise both are best. Rishi have decent size rooms, nice kitchen & nice balconies good area etc.....

Worth investing on Rishi Apartments & Royal Estate.

The plus point for Rishi Apartments is a big Rishi Shopping Mall opening in just 3 months time in front of Flats.

Happy Investment
    CommentQuote
  • U belong to near by area on zirakpur.. I have seen many RE coming up... Few builder ran away after collecting huge amounts... Many projects are ready for possession but no buyers... OMAx at highway is waiting for last 3-4 yr to be livable..

Sorry if I hurt anyone feelings just sharing my thoughts and observation
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aashu...I dont belong to Zirakpur Area. I belong to Mohali.

Tell me the affordable rates for investment in areas like Mohali , Chandigarh , Panchkula..................It is already very very high in these areas....

So the only area left is the zirakpur where investment is worth and can give you returns easily. Here you can get 3BHK nice flat in 38-45 lacs.

But Panchkula/Chd/Mohali....game reaches crores now....so waste of investment there..............................

New Chandigarh Mullanpur is also having nice future but one need to wait till 2020 to have effective returns....................

Think by mind not by heart my dear.........

Happy Investment
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I think I agree with rahulji. Only affordable area for investment is Zirakpur now. And To invest in zirakpur, Highway is the best Location.

Best best I guess for coming future of the real estate in the region.

I also heard Raddison 5 star hotels , Maya Garden never seen like Township and Golf clubs are coming in Zirakpur.

So future of zirakpur holds bright.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets talk about real statistics

I bought flat in Rishi Apartments in 2010 for Rs 27 Lacs 3bhk. Now I resell it today I am getting customers who are ready to pay me Rs 42 - 45 Lacs.

So I am getting the profit of 15-20 Lacs in just 2 Years.

I am not selling it now becoz the rates will be around 60 Lacs nearby 2014/2015.

So Good investment.......I am happy.

As far as other projects in Zirakpur is concerned, Investment in Royal Estate would also be good becuase of Location. I would not recommend VIP Road because of haphazard development. Prices will rise slowing on VIP Road.
    CommentQuote
  • is it so....rishi apartment is such a old building....with still very less occupancy....parking will be the biggest issue in the future....as according to the flats....the space is very less.....

the construction quality is too poor to be true.....

mehta ji u bought a 3bhk in 27 lacs only and that is too in 2010...when prices were high in RE...great.....

i went to see maya garden city on highway....the showed me the sample flat....told me abt the ameneties they will provide......like swimming pool etc....

i asked them how many flats....they told me approx 1300 flats....

i asked them one simple question....is this swimming pool will be sufficent...for 1300 flats kids and people....and they said yes..

arey bhai jab banayenge...tab pata chalega....

does any one know....maya garden 1 .....is swimming pool and other ameneties are operational.....

lot of people are making fake ids...i mean 1 person is having so many ids....on this site....and they are promoting their project.seems like they are employees of these companies..and duping people badly....so beware people....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I've been keenly following the societies coming up in Zirakpur for a long time. After much thought and observation I finally bought a flat in Royal Citi on Ambala highway. The project backed by one of the most reliable developers(Motia Developers) in the area. They have a good track record with 2 societies developed and possesion given in Zirakpur area itself. The progress on the current project is promising. The project on the whole is high on quality and they plan to give possesion by mid 2014.
    Maya Gardens are quite a doubtful proposition. From what I've known of the developers, they have 3-4 projects on VIP road already under construction or land acquired but not delivered. You may verify about the same.

The above information are my personal views. I'm not involved in any businness/profit dealing with any of the above mentioned developers.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed with virk for Royal Citi views,but for maya city i think only problem will be the time they will take for possession...as this is a big project.
    CommentQuote
  • I have my Flat in Rishi Apartments, I am not facing any issues really. What matters in this modern world id the location...and the location is very Hot. Same is true for Royale Estate...........

People think by your mind......If you prefer your flats in villages then it is up to all. But I always prefer projects in best locations where ever it may be. Becoz they are good for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mypunjab
    is it so....rishi apartment is such a old building....with still very less occupancy....parking will be the biggest issue in the future....as according to the flats....the space is very less.....

the construction quality is too poor to be true.....

mehta ji u bought a 3bhk in 27 lacs only and that is too in 2010...when prices were high in RE...great.....

i went to see maya garden city on highway....the showed me the sample flat....told me abt the ameneties they will provide......like swimming pool etc....

i asked them how many flats....they told me approx 1300 flats....

i asked them one simple question....is this swimming pool will be sufficent...for 1300 flats kids and people....and they said yes..

arey bhai jab banayenge...tab pata chalega....

does any one know....maya garden 1 .....is swimming pool and other ameneties are operational.....

lot of people are making fake ids...i mean 1 person is having so many ids....on this site....and they are promoting their project.seems like they are employees of these companies..and duping people badly....so beware people....

Totally agree with you, seems like some property dealers are desperate to sell apartments in Rishi apartments. I visited the apartment around 3-4 months and the condition of the apartment was pathetic. The construction quality is sub standard. They don't have enough parking. I won't recommend Rishi apartments to anybody.
    CommentQuote
  • If people are telling the flats in Rishi Apartments are not good, How all more than 200 flats are already sold off. It is not like that it has 1300 flats or rush like other builders. The society has no rush, clam on the best location,

People prefer location and location matters.

How many societies are offering big shopping mall like Rishi Shopping mall opening soon to cater people needs.

I will recommend Rishi Apartments & Royal Estate due to its best locations.

Maya Grden city u cant say....it is totally different project....
    CommentQuote
  • jeevan ji...i agree with you.... it all your choice...what a person buys.....

but i have one question....

for the mall or office space...which they have made on road....

do they have parking space for it.....

....and once its operational....

residents might face big problems...

if shops came there...big parking space will be required...if office space...then also big space is required...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dear MyPunjab

Have u ever visited Rishi Mall. They have big parking in basement for offices or other shops of shopping mall.

Residents have their separate parking space. There is no conflict in the parking spaces of Residents & Shopping Mall.

Visit there.....and go directly to the big basement parking of shopping mall having seperate way.
    CommentQuote