Hi

There are some good nice & clean real estate projects on CHD - AMABALA HIGHWAY, Zirakpur.

Is it worth investing on these projects due to nice location , proximity to chandigarh and future developments in the region.

I heard of clean projects like Rishi Apartments, Maya Garden City (Near Mcdonalds) etc

Are they worth for investment for a time frame of 3-4 years.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Jatinder

    Would you know what the current resale price is? Also what is the prospect of the project. Would you know anyone who can sell this?

    Thanks,
    Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    The main reason in Zirakpur has been the inherent oversupply and the current downturn in Tricity Reality. Sushma is making a good progress otherwise on its projects otherwise(Urbanviews is almost ready, Other projects have got construction going at good pace).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sumit76
    Thanks Jatinder

    Would you know what the current resale price is? Also what is the prospect of the project. Would you know anyone who can sell this?

    Thanks,


    If you can, then hold on. Its not a good time to sell. You wont make much. 2-3 years might be a better bet. Although if you still want to sell, then you I can tell it to my friends. Which Floor tower and promised date of possession etc ?

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • :)
    Yea I think It is better to hold on for 1-2 years. Highway Projects always give good returns. It is only the downturn time in tricity which is a difficult time to resale.

    You can check rates are constant since the last 1-2 years on Highway Projects even in the time of no demand and recession in real estate. In other areas prices have come down. That's a better sign for Highway Projects.

    There are lot of Highway Projects Like
    Royale Estate
    Rishi Apartments
    Sushma etc.....

    Will give good returns in future..............That's for sure..........
    CommentQuote
  • I hold an apartment on the 6th floor and is park facing. I understand the resale is very slow at this time. My question if I were to sell it right now, what price can I get (in per sq ft.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sumit76
    I hold an apartment on the 6th floor and is park facing. I understand the resale is very slow at this time. My question if I were to sell it right now, what price can I get (in per sq ft.)


    Max 2500 .. will need to slog very hard to get more than that ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Any idea what is the resale rate going in Maya city per sq ft ....

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All, The Dhillon Group (Owners of FUN REPUBLIC MALL, Chandigarh and McDONALD'S Zirakpur) are coming up with a Luxury Residential Project adjacent to their McDonald's site on the Chandigarh-Ambala Highway.. Seems to be a very exciting and exclusive project with a great location. It is a 'by invitation only' project and i managed to get one brochure of the same by registering on their website (home). I was interested in buying a couple of units for myself but was thinking if there are more people interested in buying then maybe we can approach the developer together.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Jatinder

    Could you please give me the contact number of the person who could help me sell.
    Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    Max 2500 .. will need to slog very hard to get more than that ..
    CommentQuote
  • CHD-AMBALA HIGHWAY PROJECTS will be the hottest in the Zirakpur and Chadigarh Area in the coming future. Zirakpur is sorting out it's problems of infrastructure and crowd fastly.

    So be patient and get lot of returns by investing on CHD Ambala Highway Projects Like Royale Resale Flats, Rishi Apartments Resale Flats, Maya near Macdonals (In Progress) etc.....
    CommentQuote
  • hi...

    does someone know what is happening on the zirakpur highway....as i am seeing from the last 2 months....NHI ( NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY ) has stopped entry of various projects....like sushma grand ....maya city .....royal city......

    entries to the projects r blocked....excavation has been done....it is said that these entries are illlegal and not allowed.....

    does anyone know what will happen to these projects....seems very risky....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mypunjab
    hi...

    does someone know what is happening on the zirakpur highway....as i am seeing from the last 2 months....NHI ( NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY ) has stopped entry of various projects....like sushma grand ....maya city .....royal city......

    entries to the projects r blocked....excavation has been done....it is said that these entries are illlegal and not allowed.....

    does anyone know what will happen to these projects....seems very risky....


    Hi all,

    ANy updates for the above information...?And has anyone booked a flat in Maya City.Need info for their payment plans...?

    Thanks
    navdeep
    CommentQuote
  • maya garden is a crook

    They are crooks... Let me explain how they make people fool and steal thier hard earned money.
    1. A marketing guy will start showing a sample flat, which is build like a king Mansion and common man get stuck into his dream house thing.
    2. They will say they have two types of plan
    Plan A = Full payment
    Plan B = which they will call it a Construction Linked Plan (CLP) but it is actully a Time based plan where you have to make payment according to time not according to construction being done. But to the end user they will say "Sir its the common form for everybody, dont worry we will only demand payment according to construction". Common man again becomes fool (Because he is still dreaming about the house).

    3. Common man sign the papers for PLAN B which he thinks is a CLP and pay his 20% amount and thinks now 80% amount bank will sponser so no worries now.
    4. When common man demand papers which he needs to submit to bank they will say sir "Abhi construction shuru nahi hui hai, will let you know dont worrryyy".
    5. Then suddenly common man recieve a demand letter, mentioning XXXXXXX Rs are pending from your side, please pay or else Interest will be charged from you.
    6. Common man go to Maya office and tell them what this demand letter, they willl simply smile, "Sir dont worry, it just some office mistakes or office regulations to send such letters, but it do not have any monetry implications, so dont worry just relax". Common man become relax again start dreaming about his house.
    7. Time passes by and they get the entire money from banks (Which I dont have any IDEA how the banks give them that much of money without any construction, I think its our clean politician links which make rules here) without a proper construction, and the Mango man keeps getting those demand letters, bugging him again and again., but he is yet not that much concern as Maya always say dont worry sir its a office procedure thing"
    8. Now at the time of possesion, when common man see his dream house which he thought to be like kings Mansion, has become a "Char dewwaariii" room with poor construction and now when he demand for the keys so that now he has to spend some more money to make it good flat bhk atleast, Maya will now say proudly.. "Sir you have XXXXXXX amount interset pending on your side due to late payment (As I told you previously the PLAB B was not CLP it was time based plan), please pay thta intrest first and then you will be the proud owner of this so called "Mayas Nagari"
    Mango Man frusterated kya kare becharaaa ab to dena padega sara interest to get this bullshit.... "Mera Bharat Mahan"
    CommentQuote
  • Well said & quite true . I personally know 2-3 people who booked with Maya Garden & all faced a situation, as described above .

    Originally Posted by MayaGardenKi
    They are crooks... Let me explain how they make people fool and steal thier hard earned money.
    1. A marketing guy will start showing a sample flat, which is build like a king Mansion and common man get stuck into his dream house thing.
    2. They will say they have two types of plan
    Plan A = Full payment
    Plan B = which they will call it a Construction Linked Plan (CLP) but it is actully a Time based plan where you have to make payment according to time not according to construction being done. But to the end user they will say "Sir its the common form for everybody, dont worry we will only demand payment according to construction". Common man again becomes fool (Because he is still dreaming about the house).

    3. Common man sign the papers for PLAN B which he thinks is a CLP and pay his 20% amount and thinks now 80% amount bank will sponser so no worries now.
    4. When common man demand papers which he needs to submit to bank they will say sir "Abhi construction shuru nahi hui hai, will let you know dont worrryyy".
    5. Then suddenly common man recieve a demand letter, mentioning XXXXXXX Rs are pending from your side, please pay or else Interest will be charged from you.
    6. Common man go to Maya office and tell them what this demand letter, they willl simply smile, "Sir dont worry, it just some office mistakes or office regulations to send such letters, but it do not have any monetry implications, so dont worry just relax". Common man become relax again start dreaming about his house.
    7. Time passes by and they get the entire money from banks (Which I dont have any IDEA how the banks give them that much of money without any construction, I think its our clean politician links which make rules here) without a proper construction, and the Mango man keeps getting those demand letters, bugging him again and again., but he is yet not that much concern as Maya always say dont worry sir its a office procedure thing"
    8. Now at the time of possesion, when common man see his dream house which he thought to be like kings Mansion, has become a "Char dewwaariii" room with poor construction and now when he demand for the keys so that now he has to spend some more money to make it good flat bhk atleast, Maya will now say proudly.. "Sir you have XXXXXXX amount interset pending on your side due to late payment (As I told you previously the PLAB B was not CLP it was time based plan), please pay thta intrest first and then you will be the proud owner of this so called "Mayas Nagari"
    Mango Man frusterated kya kare becharaaa ab to dena padega sara interest to get this bullshit.... "Mera Bharat Mahan"
    CommentQuote
  • @Manoj: How about ATS? I have been researching the projects in Tricity but when it comes to investing my hard earned money I pannick. Though I like ATS, but is it a safe builder. Do they deliver what they promise and that too on time?

    I also know of a friend who invested in Maya Garden and they are demanding money one pretext or other. Does ATS do this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunjoyP
    @Manoj: How about ATS? I have been researching the projects in Tricity but when it comes to investing my hard earned money I pannick. Though I like ATS, but is it a safe builder. Do they deliver what they promise and that too on time?

    I also know of a friend who invested in Maya Garden and they are demanding money one pretext or other. Does ATS do this?



    ATS is much better, more ethical, though most, if not all Builders r chors . Between Maya Garden & ATS, ATS is undoubtedly the clear winner/choice .
    CommentQuote