I am planning to buy a 3BHK flat and I have zeroed on NEW GENERATION MAPLE apartments,they are offering it at 47L under subvention scheme for 2 years. Can experts pls help me with below info-

1- builder reputation
2-Is 47L under subvention scheme is ok for the flat
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajmech
    I am planning to buy a 3BHK flat and I have zeroed on NEW GENERATION MAPLE apartments,they are offering it at 47L under subvention scheme for 2 years. Can experts pls help me with below info-

1- builder reputation
    2-Is 47L under subvention scheme is ok for the flat

New Generation Maple is a very good project. The construction is going on well. Spangle Condos 3BHK next to Maple is selling for 65-70L. Maple should indeed give you a good returns. Festival offer of subvention scheme is adding further to its prospects. Builder's first project in dhakoli is also good with an average construction but fine name in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe they have developed other buildings too. I could see a building with name "New Generation Apartments" near secor - 20 Panchkula.

also I checked sample flat, It was very good, but as all you know that there is always considerable difference between sample and actual flat.

Subvention offer is going on from quite some time and it is not festive offer.
    CommentQuote
  • Worst builder in zirakpur. Lots of court cases are filed by residents of NEW GENERATION APARTMENTS. Please beware of this builder mr. R M SINGLA. he is a big liar and cheated peoples of New generation apartments, MAPLE APARTMENT and presently making HERMITAGE PARK .he is a crook man with no words.
    CommentQuote