Good Morning All,

I have shortlisted two flats in peer muchalla. Imperial residency & Bollywood Heights. Both are on same floor and also prices are almost same (difference is 1 lacs approx). I am really confused that which flat i should buy as both are good.

Please help me out.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please Reply :(
    CommentQuote
  • it does not matter if its an investment or for renting. bollywood heights i have seen and is really good.
    if its for self use
    i think then its a family choice. take your wife and kids with you spent about a couple of hours in each society. come back ask you wife and kids. you can buy a house max 2-3 times in your life so take time. your family will help you more then people in forum

and your wife cant nag you later if she doesnot like it............................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by warrior
    Good Morning All,

I have shortlisted two flats in peer muchalla. Imperial residency & Bollywood Heights. Both are on same floor and also prices are almost same (difference is 1 lacs approx). I am really confused that which flat i should buy as both are good.

Please help me out.

warrior may i request you to share the size and prices of both and also the pros and cons of both in your opinion so that others may also benefit from your decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Yaaranmule,

You are right. We have shortlisted Bollywood Heights. Both projects are good but from family point of view Bollywood Height is best!!!! And i really like your thought. I was very much interested in Imperial residency. But when i took the opinion from my family then Bollywood Height seems good option.
    CommentQuote
  • Ya Bollywood heights is very good society. go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nikhil,

Both flats are on 4th floor and having same area 1750 (approx) sq. feet. And cost is near 66 - 70 lacs. Following are the pros & cons:

Imperial Heights:

- Very Good Construction & Layout is too good. Overall Quality is good
    - Bed Rooms Sizes are king size
    - No Power backup for AC's, only for Fan Tubes Fridge (5KW)
    - Major issue is car parking
    - Club House Construction is in progress...
    - Limited Open/Park area
    - Transfer fees is less as compare to BollywoodH
    - THree BHK, but no store room, people are using extra 3rd bath room as store
    - 2 AC's (2 ton Split & 1 ton windows in master bedroom)
    - False Ceiling in each bedroom

Bollywood Heights:
    - Open/Park Area is too good
    - No Parking Issue
    - On Backup, 2 AC's can be run on Prepaid Backup plan, but i think cost is 16Rs/Unit
    - Having small store, its good for storage
    - 4 AC's all Split
    - Gym, Dispensary, Small shop for daily needs, Party Hall, Swimming Pool
    - False cieling only in drawing area
    - Kitchen & Bathrooms are good as compare to ImperialR
    CommentQuote
  • @Warrior
    From the list, I would say that go for Bollywood Heights.

But I would like to suggest that check ATS Prelude, it has all these facilities but much better and for this cost you can get 3+1 or 4+1 BHK there. Construction quality is way better of ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceindy
    @Warrior
    From the list, I would say that go for Bollywood Heights.

But I would like to suggest that check ATS Prelude, it has all these facilities but much better and for this cost you can get 3+1 or 4+1 BHK there. Construction quality is way better of ATS.

Hi Niceindy,

What is the future of Prelude apartments... I recently bought 3+1 Bhk there for 65 lakhs. Should i keep it for appreciation or invest somewhere else like lifestyle or any other project??
    CommentQuote
  • @Ronit: I thought you bought it for living, if you were looking at investment growing then Lifestyle is a better bet. ATS Prelude will appreciate in 5-6 yrs when Lifestyle starts getting delviered, till the time you can save on rent that will be the appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi NiceIndy,

Yes you are right. I visited ATS also, and liked it very much. It feels like resort. The only problem is distance. My wife is working in IT Park Chd and it will be really difficult for her to travel on daily basis.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Warrior,

My advise would be to go with Bollywood Heights for below reasons

- Much more open area/park. Please note that you can get false ceiling done or get interiors done on your own if you like, but you cannot increase the open area in society

- No parking issue. In Imperial it definitely seems to be an issue.

And if your wife is working in IT park, it definitely makes sense to go for Peer Mushalla. It will be only 15-20 mins traffic free drive and you are always close to Panchkula for any of the other daily needs.

Originally Posted by warrior
    Hi Nikhil,

Both flats are on 4th floor and having same area 1750 (approx) sq. feet. And cost is near 66 - 70 lacs. Following are the pros & cons:

Imperial Heights:

- Very Good Construction & Layout is too good. Overall Quality is good
    - Bed Rooms Sizes are king size
    - No Power backup for AC's, only for Fan Tubes Fridge (5KW)
    - Major issue is car parking
    - Club House Construction is in progress...
    - Limited Open/Park area
    - Transfer fees is less as compare to BollywoodH
    - THree BHK, but no store room, people are using extra 3rd bath room as store
    - 2 AC's (2 ton Split & 1 ton windows in master bedroom)
    - False Ceiling in each bedroom

Bollywood Heights:
    - Open/Park Area is too good
    - No Parking Issue
    - On Backup, 2 AC's can be run on Prepaid Backup plan, but i think cost is 16Rs/Unit
    - Having small store, its good for storage
    - 4 AC's all Split
    - Gym, Dispensary, Small shop for daily needs, Party Hall, Swimming Pool
    - False cieling only in drawing area
    - Kitchen & Bathrooms are good as compare to ImperialR
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    Hope you wont mind if I join your discussion regarding Peer Muchalla flats. First of all bollywood and imperial Residency are the best societies as far as Peer muchalla is concerned. Now in these two options i have found that both are good but the Ambience of Bollywood heights is much better than the other option. quality of living improves with the quality of people around you. I personally feel that in Bollywood heights seems more like a society than imperial because of the class of people residing there and the level of maintenance they keep. So if i were in your place i will definately go for Bollywood heights. I found it more beautiful and synonymous to Society than the imperial.
    Thanx for reading it.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sahil.

I appreciate your thought. You are absolutely right "quality of living improves with the quality of people around you".

I have finalized Bollywood Heights.

Thank you all :)
    CommentQuote