Good Day

I am looking to buy a flat in peer mushalla. Forum members seek your suggestions kindly help me out. My preferences are as follows :-

1. A secured society as most of the time I am traveling and I am away from home.
2. An above average society with good gentry, ample green area and ready to move in or possession with in 3 months.
3. 3 BHK park facing and budget upto 70 lacs.

Kindly suggest on bollywood heights, royal estate or any any other project built with same standards and recommended buying price for these properties.

Kindly help me with your expertise to make a correct decision.

Warm Regards
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Awaiting your suggestions.......

Dear Forum Members still awaiting your reviews for my query.....Please help.......
    CommentQuote
  • If you can let me know the budget I can tell you option as I also had purchased in Peermuchalla around 6 months back and had seen various options at that time and after that one of my friend had also purchased.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry actually I had not read the post completely ,if you can raise budget till 90 Lakhs you can get decent accommodation in Sec 20 Pkl,in Vrindavan apartment you can get option for nearly 50 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by namitt
    If you can let me know the budget I can tell you option as I also had purchased in Peermuchalla around 6 months back and had seen various options at that time and after that one of my friend had also purchased.

Hi Namitt
    Thanx for the reply .. Unfortunately my budget is limited to 70 lacs only and i believe with this much investment i can get a decent 3 BHK in peermushalla...

Kindly advise which all projects I should look into...

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flat25
    Hi Namitt
    Thanx for the reply .. Unfortunately my budget is limited to 70 lacs only and i believe with this much investment i can get a decent 3 BHK in peermushalla...

Kindly advise which all projects I should look into...

Regards

Just check in Vrindavan Gardens, you can easily get 3 BHK in 52 -55 lakhs....Flats are really Good...location is little concern but it is just behind bollewood heights..and there is a planned road of 100 ft...dnt knw when it will come...
    CommentQuote
  • If you need to shift immediately than than Bollywood heights would be a decent option in 65 Lakhs and trishla gold homes for 45 Lakhs and if you can wait than Vrindavan gardens and imperial towers for less than 50 Lakhs. I had bought directly from investor so had got a bargain deal only thing required is they want payment in 15 days and they give you a bargain rate
    CommentQuote
  • Hey namitt thanx for the reply. When is imperial towers and Vrindawan gardens expected to give possession of the flats ?? What about Royal estate, can you share your views on this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Have a look at New Generation Maple Apartments in Gazipur (around 5 mins from sec-20 pnkl). The quality is excellent and only company in zrkpr region who have deleivered 3 projects till date and on time possession. And, price range is 54 lacs..A very Practical flat(1816 sq.ft).
    CommentQuote
  • Very unprofessional builder and the design mentioned in brochure or on websites no longer exists. Park is all gone except a small strip of grass alongside boundary...power generators have been installed below flats and there is simply no one to listen to any issues.

approach road is also very narrow as compared to the ones on old peer muchalla road where Bollywood heights etc are located...there is a so-called plan to make it 100 ft but that is nowhere in sight in coming years...+ there is no other society operational on that road thus a big security concern in nights...

so what remains a plain 3bhk flat with no amenities and builders with i don't care attitude. What turns you off his that if a builders are so arrogant at the time of selling, what co-operation can you expect in the long run and after you have handed over the money ??

one should rather go for royal mansion or Victoria over even Parsvnath Royale if looking for long term perspective both for residential as well as investment.
    CommentQuote