I am planning to book a flat in Sushma Grande, Zirakpur.
Can anyone please provide me reviews on Projects delivered by Sushma Group like Quality, delivery in time etc.
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The reviews are good and Sushma builders have good reputation. What price are you getting and what size are you buying?
    CommentQuote
  • Pbuyer82 friend of mine stays in sushma square ( in Dakoli ) n so far he is satisfied with sushma builders. But he was one of those early birds who got dt flat in really good price so at dt price i guess u hardly complain. Though they had few flaws in planning dt project, as this was thr first project. As for " delivery in time " well all builders are taking their good time in delivering the project, so even if they delay by a year, we can still consider it as in time. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sushma Grande is excellent. The builder is great and the interaction with them is of highest quality standards. The location of this project is great. I had bought a flat with them in the same project in 2012 and now they have come with a smaller version of 3 BHK. I am also planning to buy another one in this project
    CommentQuote
  • This is the best project in Zirakpur region.If they build as they say.....it will be really good.But Sushma have no history of making such a luxury project....got to keep that in mind.U can look for other same category projects in Mohali region like Wave Estate/Ats Casa Espana.....both are big Builders with reputation of delivery of luxury/premium projects....But in case strictly Zirakpur.......u have no other choice in my opinion but to go for Grande.My personal choice is ATS....(I booked one thr).........much becos of after sales maintenance/landscaping & past history of delivering wonderful projects!!
    CommentQuote
  • The best thing I like about Sushma Grande is its location, it is right on the Highway and the place is well habitable and readily to live today. The first phase of this project will be delivered in Q4 of 2015 and the next one in mid 2016. the best thing I like about this builder is its professional and customer centric approach. I hail from Gurgaon and have heavily invested here with some of the best known builders but when it comes to customer focus, they don't care, some of them are DLF, Emaar........ Other point to note is that the new sectors of Mohali are a long term bet and will take atleast 5 years to become habitable and who knows whether that will really happen or not keeping into consideration the condition of the market.

So take a call based on your requirements and investment horizon.....as each one's requirements is unique and not everything goods fits in
    CommentQuote
  • My personal view; project bang on highway shall be avoided from noise & pollution point of view. Health is Wealth.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think being on highway matters that much.Anyway its not bang on highway.....the towers are going to be far off.Just decide on basis of amenities,price,builder reputation,specifications etc & make a decision.....
    CommentQuote
  • I agree the project is on the Highway but it has a commercial complex with a hotel at the entrance and then the towers at the back. The commercial and residential part has a separate entrance
    CommentQuote
  • Sushma Grande offering luxurious and royal lifestyle homes with ultra modern amenities and facilities. Flats in ground floor offers a private garden where you can entertain your guests, spend your Sundays etc. Each flats here are scientifically designed to allow cross-ventilation and abundant natural light. The interiors are spacious and airy, every room is bright and inviting. On the whole, it’s the kind of home you will love coming home to. Each bedrooms in the apartments you will have complete privacy. The rooms have been designed in such a brilliant fashion that makes sure the even when you have guests over, the other members of your family will have no interference and have their personal space. There is many other world class features you will love to enjoy. For complete information you can visit : Sushma Grande.
    CommentQuote
  • The layout of this entire complex is great and will add lot of value going ahead, go for them friends...I have already
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mychandigarh

Did you get another demand request this month? since you mentioned that you already have one... you inputs are really valuable hence pls do reply.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • No I have not received any new Demand request this month, I am in tower F, each tower has a different schedule
    CommentQuote
  • I received a Demand Letter today for the start of "10th Floor Slab"
    CommentQuote
  • HI , Experts .... can some one update the present rate at sushma grande . i wanna knw if its in my budget or not ?

thx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • The preent rate is 4100 +...depends on the size and location it may be higher
    CommentQuote