I am planning to book a flat in Sushma Grande, Zirakpur.
Can anyone please provide me reviews on Projects delivered by Sushma Group like Quality, delivery in time etc.
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • any update on current price tag of this project and about the construction status...
    CommentQuote
  • HI , Experts .... can some one update the present rate at sushma grande . i wanna knw if its in my budget or not ?

thx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • M looking forward in investing in Sushma Grande
    CommentQuote
  • dear friend

Sushma Builders are good builders , looking into it i invested money in Grande in Zirakhpur for self living . Possession was in 2015 but since then till date construction is stalled. i am very upset with their workethics. They have proved that they are no different then any other frauds who dont complete their commitment.

I will just say dont invest ur precious sweat money on them, look for somewhere else.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current status of the project? is it worth investing now? how mcuh should a 3 BHK 1880 sqft flat amount to all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanatks
    what is the current status of the project? is it worth investing now? how mcuh should a 3 BHK 1880 sqft flat amount to all inclusive
    still possesion of whole society 2 years far almost 6 + years already passed quality is not that good compare to prices price are on peak already they increased price 15 to 20 percent + plus there plc never seen anywhere they charge 5 lakh for park facing and 2.50 for hill facing that too higher floor that too hill is very far avoid

rest ur choice

CommentQuote