Collapse

Inputs required for a luxury apartment in Zirakpur area

Last updated: May 23 2014
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Inputs required for a luxury apartment in Zirakpur area

Thanks to you all for your valuable inputs.I will visit chandigarh in july and will take a final call after seeing these projects,by that time we will have more clarity on post election impact ( if any ) on real estate also .
    Kind Regards to all of you

Comment

My opinion

If you have this kind of budget, my opinion/advise would be.

If you are ok to get the construction done yourself.
      1. Buy a 300 sqyd plot in Aerocity and construct
      2. Buy a plot in Silver City Ambala road, and construct
      3. you might consider other areas where plots are being sold like Greater Mohali sectors, DLF valley Panchkula etc etc and check about the possession and then get it constructed accordingly.

If you want to get a builder constructed property then
      1. ATS Villas in ATS Golf Meadows Derabassi - these are really good.
      2. you can check the availability of floors in DLF Valley Panchkula, or DLF Mullanpur etc. If you increase your budget, you might be able to buy all three floors of a plot in DLF Valley Panchkula provided all three are available or sale. Or check for their fresh inventory. This will give you a 9 bedroom property on a single plot and will be good in my opinion.
      3. Buy some 6-8 marla ready made kothi in some Panchkula / Mohali sector
      4. If you want to consider apartments for your budget, check the penthouses in some projects, some of them are really classy.

Comment

Originally posted by niceindy View Post
        Avoid Zirakpur, too congested and unplanned. It has the title of urban slum, I don't trust local builders who sell projects like Sushma. I am myself invested in ATS LifeStyle, but if I had money like 1-1.5 Cr to spare then I would have gone for ATS Villas.
        niceindy.. What tower do you recommend at ATS Lifestyle? I am thinking of getting a higher floor & views are a must. Also, do they provide split A/Cs & do the lift lobbies have A/C?

Comment

@boleboom: If you can go for 4+1 BHK in Phase 1 of Lifestyle that is best, but then again it is in your budget. Higher floor makes sense, less pollution but for views I am not sure. They do provide split A/C hook ups but not the A/c itself, it is a good question about A/C in lobbies but I don't think it is viable as maintenance cost will get increased and residents may not be willing to pay for it.

Comment

@niceindy: I guess A or B plan are a little bit over my budget but maybe I can stretch & get a C plan in Phase 1. Appears like there are quite a few buyers on this forum & I hope someone will chime in about the views.

Comment

@boleboom: C plan is 3BHK and last I go to know was fully sold, but you could get these in resale. I would say also try for Type B in resale you might get a good deal from someone who would have bought in PreLaunch.

Comment

I would like to suggest you three luxury projects - Savitry Greens Zirakpur, Savitry Greens 2 and Savitry Towers Mohali. These project located on good location, all amenities available, near market and good road connectivity. You may go online for more details about these projects.

Comment

Tags: Flat Zirakpur
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X