Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

Collapse
X
Collapse

Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

Last updated: December 22 2014
17 | Posts
23651 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

    What is difference between covered car parking & open car parking ? Can builder sell covered car parking like podium/stilt ( covered parking from top ) legally ? Can builder also include such parking in agreement of sales ?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

    As the name suggests.. open car park does not have any cover..open car parks cannot be sold legally. Once the society is formed, the society can issue open car parks to the members for some nominal fee...
    Builder can sell it legally and he includes the covered car park in the agreement. yes legally he can include it..

    Originally posted by tambeh View Post
    What is difference between covered car parking & open car parking ? Can builder sell covered car parking like podium/stilt ( covered parking from top ) legally ? Can builder also include such parking in agreement of sales ?

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

      go with close parking if you can. open parking doesnt fit well especially during the monsoon season.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

        Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
        go with close parking if you can. open parking doesnt fit well especially during the monsoon season.
        Matter of fact is he can sell neither open or closed legally in agreement in agreement separate cost of parking is not mentioned and also it is called as reserved not sold or alloted to buyer.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

          Originally posted by tambeh View Post
          What is difference between covered car parking & open car parking ? Can builder sell covered car parking like podium/stilt ( covered parking from top ) legally ? Can builder also include such parking in agreement of sales ?
          BUILDER IN NOIDA HAS COLLECTED RS.2 LACS IN OCT.'09 TOWARDS COVERED PARKING (BANK TRANSFER). FLAT WAS DUE TO BE DELIVERED AT THE END OF DEC.10. HOWEVER, CONSTRUCTION DELAYED AND NOT GIVEN POSSESSION SO FAR.
          IN THE LIGHT OF SUPREME COURT RULING, WHETHER WE CAN CLAIM REFUND OF THIS AMOUNT FROM THE BUILDER AND ADJUST THE SAME AGAINST FINAL / BALANCE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF HANDING OVER THE FLAT?
          SOMEONE WHO IS WELL VERSED WITH THE APEX COURT RULING, MAY KINDLY RESPOND.
          SAKSHIJAHARIYAHOO.CO.IN

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

            Originally posted by sakshijahari View Post
            BUILDER IN NOIDA HAS COLLECTED RS.2 LACS IN OCT.'09 TOWARDS COVERED PARKING (BANK TRANSFER). FLAT WAS DUE TO BE DELIVERED AT THE END OF DEC.10. HOWEVER, CONSTRUCTION DELAYED AND NOT GIVEN POSSESSION SO FAR.
            IN THE LIGHT OF SUPREME COURT RULING, WHETHER WE CAN CLAIM REFUND OF THIS AMOUNT FROM THE BUILDER AND ADJUST THE SAME AGAINST FINAL / BALANCE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF HANDING OVER THE FLAT?
            SOMEONE WHO IS WELL VERSED WITH THE APEX COURT RULING, MAY KINDLY RESPOND.
            SAKSHIJAHARIYAHOO.CO.IN
            Per Supreme court ruling - open car parking, stilt parking space is part of Super built area, hence the builder cannot sell this two parking categories as builder has already sold flats on Super built area (which includes this two parking space). Selling stilt and open car parks leads to double selling of the same area. But still this practise is rampant due to obvious network of builder, Municipal corp, politicians.
            Large portion of the parking money is taken by builders in cash as they cannot show white money from the parking space as it has been artifically sold in Flat area.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

              Originally posted by neeraj23in View Post
              Per Supreme court ruling - open car parking, stilt parking space is part of Super built area, hence the builder cannot sell this two parking categories as builder has already sold flats on Super built area (which includes this two parking space). Selling stilt and open car parks leads to double selling of the same area. But still this practise is rampant due to obvious network of builder, Municipal corp, politicians.
              Large portion of the parking money is taken by builders in cash as they cannot show white money from the parking space as it has been artifically sold in Flat area.
              Thanks...this is a very important observation.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

                In my Contract/Agreement..........for car parking it is mentioned "covered car parking will be alloted at the time of possession on First come First Serve Basis"

                Now can anybody clarify (legal)...does it mean the builder can deny parking if the the flat holder delays possession.......how should one read this

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

                  Originally posted by Realtyfreak View Post
                  In my Contract/Agreement..........for car parking it is mentioned "covered car parking will be alloted at the time of possession on First come First Serve Basis"

                  Now can anybody clarify (legal)...does it mean the builder can deny parking if the the flat holder delays possession.......how should one read this

                  IMO ...Builder want you to settle it internally before possession or else there are chances of loosing parking after possession or you'll get the same at higher premium ...
                  __________________________________________________ __________
                  It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Open Car Parking Vs Coverd Car Parking

                    ..Still Confused Designer......anybody.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X