Casa Rio Gold, Lodha Group, Palava, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: July 21 2010
2 | Posts
6463 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa Rio Gold, Lodha Group, Palava, Navi Mumbai

Not much has been discussed on this in terms of pros and cons of treating this as an investment avenue.

Curr rate is 2592. But rooms look small.

Would any of you advise going and checking this out or is it overpriced/crap/located in a spot which has no potential even in the future.

Its really far from the western suburbs so I'm waiting for some feedback before I actually go there.

Re : Casa Rio Gold, Lodha Group, Palava, Navi Mumbai

go for casa bella

Originally posted by amitmk View Post
    Not much has been discussed on this in terms of pros and cons of treating this as an investment avenue.

Curr rate is 2592. But rooms look small.

Would any of you advise going and checking this out or is it overpriced/crap/located in a spot which has no potential even in the future.

Its really far from the western suburbs so I'm waiting for some feedback before I actually go there.
    I think the Casa Bella is the best project in that area. Even better than Casa Bella whose construction is in full swing and Rio where even start will take appx 2 yrs minimum. Because they have to complete casa bella first. is on Highway, best amenities and all the commercial development / malls/ golf course has been planned in that which will be open for casa bella as well casa rio also. I think casa bella is the best deal in that area.

Comment

Re : Casa Rio Gold, Lodha Group, Palava, Navi Mumbai

What are rates at Casa Bella? Is it in the same range like Casa Rio?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X