Has anybody heard about the new project by Tata Housing on LBS in Bhandup called Tata Eleve. They are offering 2, 2.5 & 3 BHKs starting at 1.4 Cr. Possession is by June, 2019. The site is located behind Neptune Magnet mall. Land is owned by Neptune group but construction and marketing is being done by Tata Housing. Anybody who has visited the site or has more information about this project?
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Price
    recieved sms from one of their channel partners quoting 11,500 psf for 1st 50 bookings.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by Ishita01
    Has anybody heard about the new project by Tata Housing on LBS in Bhandup called Tata Eleve. They are offering 2, 2.5 & 3 BHKs starting at 1.4 Cr. Possession is by June, 2019. The site is located behind Neptune Magnet mall. Land is owned by Neptune group but construction and marketing is being done by Tata Housing. Anybody who has visited the site or has more information about this project?

Hi Ishita,

Thank you for your interest in our Tata Eleve project. Kindly share your contact details through inbox message & our customer service representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Team Tata Housing
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    Tata is marketing the project. Just check whether Tata is constructing or Neptune is constructing the towers. The build quality of the towers behind Magnet Mall constructed by Neptune is quite inferior.
    CommentQuote
    • News
    Tata Hsg, Neptune to Develop City Project

CommentQuote
    • Price
    The rate TATA quoting is Rs. 11,350 psf
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    I agree with you..I have seen the buildings behind Neptune Magnet mall called Living point or something and must say the buildings look quite inferior.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Construction
    As per article in news, construction of building would be taken care by TATA in this 22 acre project so I don't think we should compare quality with only Neptune construction.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    I would take the news report with a pinch of salt. The pricing looks closer to the Neptune Living Point building and if Tata is constructing, then pricing would have been closer to rates of Mahindra Splendour on opposite side of road.

My experience is that builders rarely leave anything on the table and if a customer is getting a good discount on paper, it is because there are some hidden clauses which will appear once the booking is done/10-20% amount is paid. We have seen that innumerable times in the past and more recently, in Runwal Forest and Oberoi Mulund project.

I am not stating outright that it is a bad deal, just highlighting that if there is a building selling at a discount your due diligence should be more rigorous to figure out the reasons so that you are not taken for a ride by the builder.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Neptune tried to relaunch this project in may/june with some 36month emi scheme but failed and hardly sold anything bcoz of bad reputation as this project is stuck since 2008/9...

So finally they have tied up with tata to leverage their brand....

What I know is marketing and construction is tata responsibility, but management and common amenities is still taken care by neptune and will continue to do so....

Also, rate is on higher side given its just pre launch that too in such bad market...

Better to buy runwal forest chawl at this rate, atleast construction has started there...
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Locality Review
    Another thing, these Tata Bhandup flats will be facing the homes of low middle income group people living in the areas of Konkan Nagar Maharashtra Nagar and slums of Hanuman Tekdi. This is the second largest slums after Dharavi. Buying a high-rise flat at this location means you will not be happy as you will always face the wrath of these poor people. Buy on the other side, that is GKW where Splendour Gundecha Great Eastern Gardens Runwal Sheth builders are coming up with good flats. Do not buy flats that facing slums closely. You will regret.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    The pricing is not really attractive. A 3BHK apartment on 10th floor costs ~2.4cr all inclusive. The quality of materials is not really attractive compared to their Mulund project. No italian marbel in living room (vitrified tiles in all the rooms). ACs not as a standard accessory.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Construction
    I believe construction is still being done by Neptune, Tatas are only lending their brand name and marketing it.

Had L&T or Tatas being constructing it, people would have been more than happy to buy, but with Neptune building towers, response would be lukewarm. It's just like old wine in new bottle.
    CommentQuote
    • Locality Review
    • Builder Review
    All Tata flats have location problem. Any no-taker land you can find Tata's. There are better projects to choose from on LBS Road, that is on the other side. Please do not go by Tata name. This is my advice.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by contactbrij
    I believe construction is still being done by Neptune, Tatas are only lending their brand name and marketing it.

Had L&T or Tatas being constructing it, people would have been more than happy to buy, but with Neptune building towers, response would be lukewarm. It's just like old wine in new bottle.

Hi,

Greetings from Tata Housing,

We thank you for your valuable feedback. We value your continued support.

Regards,
    Team Tata Housing
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments