Hi ,
I have booked a shop in indiabulls panvel shopping mall-1. wanted to know the opinion of the forum and also good idea to get connected with those who have booked or thinking to book here.

Regards
Ashky
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Hi ,
    I have booked a shop in indiabulls panvel shopping mall-1. wanted to know the opinion of the forum and also good idea to get connected with those who have booked or thinking to book here.

Regards
    Ashky

Is there a mall inside. Do you have the details of their comnmercial plans and can you please share them. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • pls share details of commercial property at indiabulls panvel. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • commercial

The current one launched is pure for retail purposes however indiabulls have a plan to open a second mall which will have multiplex and food court.

We may see reliance / d-mart in the current shopping mall.

Total area - 1.5 lakh sq ft

Regards
    Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Where is this located?

Where is this located in Panvel? At what rate did you book?
    CommentQuote
  • Pls provide more details.

Whom can we contact from IB for more info. Do let us know the rate at which you have picked up the commercial property.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Hi ,

Regards
    Ashky

I am also curious to know at what price you booked.
    CommentQuote
  • plan

HI,
    I hv the soft copy of only 1st floor. If some one has the full plan pls attach in this blog.... Thanks

Regards
    Ashky
    CommentQuote
    HI,

You can speak to IB sales person Nitin. His no. is 9892788861.
    I booked the shop at Rs4000psf rate. Note price may vary to Rs 5000-6000 depending on the location / floor.

Regards
    Ashky

Hi ARe u sure this is the price? which floor is it? and how far is it from station?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

HI,
    Yes rates are correct. Its 5km away from panvel station and at mumbai-pune NH7 highway road.

Regards
    Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Well there has been a drastic chnage in the plans for the commercials. It's been christened as" Indiabulls Megahub" and a 32 floor bulding has been planned intead of G+1.

Rates are starting at 3000 psf -
    CommentQuote
  • Is IB Commercial invest-able ? Will there be demand for the property say 5 years down? Especially now as it become G+31 instead of G+1 ?
    CommentQuote
    Is it near IB Greens in Panvel or a different place?
    CommentQuote
  • commercial

Hi, The 32 floor building is for residential and the base rate is Rs3050psf.
    Commercial is un changed and remains at G+1 with basic price at Rs 4000psf.

Would appreciate all members if they post comments only for commercial complex..Lets keep residential one out from here.:bab (3):..... Thanks

Tp111,
    Yes this complex is part of 80acr indiabull green project. Plan to have total of 3 complex in the same place. Launch is for 1st phase. 2nd phase will be launched in 3-4months.

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • I can see that this post is for commercial only and the post that I have put is for commercial only.

I have also put the name of the commerical building, in case u missed, " Indiabulls Megahub".

The rate of 3000 is for COMMERICAL only. I was also surprised at this, since I was given to understand that the commerical rate ( in soft launch) is 4000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • HI

HI Cust_, I re-checked with IB sales. They say the base rate is 4000psf and the plan is same G+1. Whom have u contacted.

Could u share the contact details.

Ashky
    CommentQuote