Collapse

Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: October 1 2013
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Well there has been a drastic chnage in the plans for the commercials. It's been christened as" Indiabulls Megahub" and a 32 floor bulding has been planned intead of G+1.

Rates are starting at 3000 psf -

Comment

Is IB Commercial invest-able ? Will there be demand for the property say 5 years down? Especially now as it become G+31 instead of G+1 ?
      Last edited by amarshah; July 31 2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Is it near IB Greens in Panvel or a different place?

Comment

commercial

Hi, The 32 floor building is for residential and the base rate is Rs3050psf.
          Commercial is un changed and remains at G+1 with basic price at Rs 4000psf.

Would appreciate all members if they post comments only for commercial complex..Lets keep residential one out from here...... Thanks

Tp111,
          Yes this complex is part of 80acr indiabull green project. Plan to have total of 3 complex in the same place. Launch is for 1st phase. 2nd phase will be launched in 3-4months.

Ashky
          Last edited by ashkharoo; July 31 2010, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I can see that this post is for commercial only and the post that I have put is for commercial only.

I have also put the name of the commerical building, in case u missed, " Indiabulls Megahub".

The rate of 3000 is for COMMERICAL only. I was also surprised at this, since I was given to understand that the commerical rate ( in soft launch) is 4000 psf.

Comment

HI

HI Cust_, I re-checked with IB sales. They say the base rate is 4000psf and the plan is same G+1. Whom have u contacted.

Could u share the contact details.

Ashky
              Last edited by ashkharoo; August 2 2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

I am in touch with IB sales from Lower Parel office. I would tend to go with my information as i was also on verge of booking a commercial space at 4000 psf. I got an update since the launch rate now for commerical is 3000 psf and there has been a drastic change in plans.

I would anyway re-check this information on Commercial properties and revert on this forum.

Comment

hi every1..

Hey plz can any1 tell me how much we have to pay stamp duty and registration for commercial shop..And i think this the best rate i m planning for..plz help with the details if any one who knows abt commercial..[/COLOR][/B]
                  Last edited by illusionist13; April 20 2015, 01:58 PM. Reason: font

Comment

The rate of stamp duty for shops/Galas/office Premises and Garage even if used for car parking is 10% in Mumbai. Stamp duty has to be paid on the agreement Value or the market value of the property whichever is higher.

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                    Hey plz can any1 tell me how much we have to pay stamp duty and registration for commercial shop..And i think this the best rate i m planning for..plz help with the details if any one who knows abt commercial..

Comment

Hi

Hi Cust_,
                      I just had a chat with Panvel greens engineer. The information what i got is it is now G+2 retail. However he mentioned the plan will be re-launched in 2 days. So we may see few more chnages to that.

Shop Size may vary from 1000-1lakh.. And they may also launch office space. Not sure.

However have asked the sales office to call me. Will keep posted abt the new movements.

Thanks Cust_ for the update. good to see u in this forum.

Ashky
                      Last edited by ashkharoo; August 2 2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X