Hi ,
I have booked a shop in indiabulls panvel shopping mall-1. wanted to know the opinion of the forum and also good idea to get connected with those who have booked or thinking to book here.

Regards
Ashky
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Retail ............................

As I see with other malls, office space gets filled up very quickly. There are many startups created by NRIs returning to India. Closer to the airport there may be good demand for IT space. Among IT there is great demand for business management strategy coaching:)
    CommentQuote
  • office space

I checked out the office space. its does n't looks to big. Not sure how office space will come up in megaall mall.

May be they have some extenssion plans for office space. As i know they are currently providing 3000-4000sqt range office areas.
    rate : Rs3500

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Mall update

guys
    just seen a new layout for the mallcomplex with the multi screen and food court etc...
    have attached the copy . any one has any info on this.
    is this the earlier mall called Megaall or phase 2 for the same one??:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • new rate

Hi,
    Does any one knows abt the new rates ?

I guess rates have increased .

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • new rates

the rates are different depending on the floor/ side etc.
    been offered 5500 on the 1st floor and even 6000 front facing on the GF.
    Ashkaroo, u booked at 4k on which floor ??
    seems like they have so far manged 50% sales in this.
    I am still trying to negotiate for a better price so lets see.

a curious chachu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chachu
    the rates are different depending on the floor/ side etc.
    been offered 5500 on the 1st floor and even 6000 front facing on the GF.
    Ashkaroo, u booked at 4k on which floor ??
    seems like they have so far manged 50% sales in this.
    I am still trying to negotiate for a better price so lets see.

a curious chachu

What is the starting size of the office space?? Or are these retail spaces??
    CommentQuote
  • Amit
    I havent checked the office spaces...so donno.
    Retails spaces have attached in earlier post the Ground floor plan....anyways that is subject to change as nothing is apporved yet.
    CommentQuote
  • floor

I booked in 1st floor. Current price is 5000.
    I see rates have increased for ground floor from 6500 to 8000. It may be that with in 2 weeks IB increases rates for other floors aswell.

About the plan, are we saying the plans may change. it has already been revised once.

Rgds
    Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls is not returning the earnest money.

Hi friends,

I have book an apartment in Indiabulls, panvel and within 30 days, I decided to back out on the project as I heard bad review about the builder. Now the builder is refusing to pay back my earnest money of Rs. 1 Lahks. Initially while booking they told me that they would cut 10% and return the remaining.

Has any one faced the same problem, and can anybody share there idea how we can get the money back like going thru the consumer court or any better options.

Thanks in advance
    Prabhu
    CommentQuote
  • is any bookings going on in Indiabulls Mega Mall - Panvel & at which price? Please Let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • hi ashkharoo

i have also booked a shop in mall in dec 11.

do you know that mall has been removed from phase 2 and now we don't know where it is now as per indiabull representative they say it will be in phase 3

now i think that they will change plan and everything related to mall and now there is uncertainty to the future of mall

if you have any info please share

pra123abc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pra123abc
    hi ashkharoo

i have also booked a shop in mall in dec 11.

do you know that mall has been removed from phase 2 and now we don't know where it is now as per indiabull representative they say it will be in phase 3

now i think that they will change plan and everything related to mall and now there is uncertainty to the future of mall

if you have any info please share

pra123abc

I called them up today and I was told that the approvals are in progress. They have already taken the 1st slab of commencement of construction money. I asked when the construction would be completed if the approvals are still in process? the actual possession was in 2013. And we are already there. They simply said that possession is mostly 2-3 years after the approvals.

What should be our next course of action? The helpline gives such futile answers. The sales guys say that we should call the helpline.
    CommentQuote
  • hi meg

did u book a shop in mall?
    sale guy and helpline are giving useless answer if you notice in recent news paper ad they launched phase 2 tower and it is located on the same plot where mall was planned previously.

i hope that it should be in phase 3 but i don't know whether they will do it or not.

pra123abc
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I have bought a shop in the mall. I saw their advertisement but didn't know it was the same plot.
    CommentQuote
  • @pra123abc
    What do you think we should do
    CommentQuote