Last updated: October 1 2013
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

hi neeraj

Originally posted by neeraj23in View Post
    the rate of stamp duty for shops/galas/office premises and garage even if used for car parking is 10% in mumbai. Stamp duty has to be paid on the agreement value or the market value of the property whichever is higher.
    thanks neeraj for ur reply, plz if u dnt mind i would like to ask you one more question,if mine agreement is of 12lakhs then what will be mine stamduty and registration do u knw..plz help if u can will it be 10% stamp duty and 1% registration????

Comment

Mega Hall

HI,
      This upcoming commercial project will be called "Mega Hall" and will have G+3, G+1 for retail and floors 2&3 for office space.

Base price for office areas : Rs 3000 &
      For retails space : Rs 4000.

Ashky

Comment

guys any update on Mall.

what are the current rates on different floors.

once built this will be the first ture mall in Panvel or are there any projects in progress?

when is the delivery? 2013?

Comment

panvel - mall

Yes Z Shan, This looks like a only big mall coming up in panvel. The basic rate has increased to Rs 4500-5000.

I am talking abt first 2 floors.

Not sure for the office area.

Ashky

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
            Yes Z Shan, This looks like a only big mall coming up in panvel. The basic rate has increased to Rs 4500-5000.

I am talking abt first 2 floors.

Not sure for the office area.

Ashky
            Amazing for rates to have gone up by 50%+ in two months.

Comment

is it really 50%? Were the launch rates for ground floor ~3200. If true then would be dangerous to try to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Z_Shan View Post
                is it really 50%? Were the launch rates for ground floor ~3200. If true then would be dangerous to try to get in.
                I was just quoting what was there on this thread.
                As regards danger, Panvel land used to sell for Rs 800 5 years ago. Or for that matter you could have probably got at Rs 4500 in inOrbit under-construction, 5 years ago.

Don;t look where it has come from. Look what is the potential. If it is less leave it, if it is more get in.
                Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 15 2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

i spoke with the sales guys, the current rates are 5500 to 7500 for retail space on ground floor and a few hundres less for 2 and 3rd floors. This is for retail space. For office space they say it is 4k.

office bldg will be on the corner of mall (will not cover full mall) and will start from from 4th floor.

at 5k do you think there is potential for this mall say in 3-4 yrs from now even with 6 screen multiplex, captive crowd in the complex?

I feel the entry point is a bit steep now with all increases in past few months.

what are your thought guys?

Comment

rates

i would say i was among first 10 buyers, i booked it for Rs4000 and for the same , price has changed to Rs5000.

Also note this will be one of the biggest malls in - around panvel. so i feel its worh investing here.

Rgds
                    Ashvarya Kharoo

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
                      i would say i was among first 10 buyers, i booked it for Rs4000 and for the same , price has changed to Rs5000.

Also note this will be one of the biggest malls in - around panvel. so i feel its worh investing here
                      r u referring to retail space or office space?

Price seems steep.. Also reading in papers that there has been a huge dip in people buying real estate in the last quarter. There's fear in my mind for sure. Though i don't see prices falling till post Diwali atleast (around Dec-Jan)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X