Hi ,
I have booked a shop in indiabulls panvel shopping mall-1. wanted to know the opinion of the forum and also good idea to get connected with those who have booked or thinking to book here.

Regards
Ashky
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi meg

i have done presentation work for indiabulls green project at panvel for phase 2 and i hope will do phase 3 in future if i have new information i can give u
    are you based in mumbai ? if you want you can give me your no on my personal message box so we can talk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pra123abc
    if you want you can give me your no on my personal message box so we can talk

I am trying to send personal message, but dont see any provision. How do we do that?
    CommentQuote
  • pra123abc
    Can you please PM me? I am trying to send you message from a long time but not able to do so.
    CommentQuote
  • mall

Mega mall is planned on the same site as was said during the sales. It is planned to be launched in phase 2 project.

As i understand indiabulls is yet to get phase 2 approvals. To my understanding approvals are stuck due to addition of premium towers (50 floor +).

Originally Posted by pra123abc
    hi meg

did u book a shop in mall?
    sale guy and helpline are giving useless answer if you notice in recent news paper ad they launched phase 2 tower and it is located on the same plot where mall was planned previously.

i hope that it should be in phase 3 but i don't know whether they will do it or not.

pra123abc
    CommentQuote
  • but in master plan mall is in phase 1

Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Mega mall is planned on the same site as was said during the sales. It is planned to be launched in phase 2 project.

As i understand indiabulls is yet to get phase 2 approvals. To my understanding approvals are stuck due to addition of premium towers (50 floor +).
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • wow nice location ashky ..

Real Estate Investor training
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bolara
    but in master plan mall is in phase 1

Is this the latest master plan or old one ?
    CommentQuote
  • plan

This is the new Master plan. Approvals are in progress for premium towers.

Would correct my earlier post. Premium towers are all 32 floor buildings and not 50+.

It seems that mega mall will see air in coming time. I think should be ready by 2016 Q1.
    but still feel that indiabulls should re-look at Mega mall layout. Now since they have enough space, they should increase the area + multiplex should be 6+ and not 4.

Ashky

Originally Posted by Varun84
    Is this the latest master plan or old one ?
    CommentQuote
  • office

Is there any one in this forum who has booked office space ?. I think commercial office space will have a new layout.
    CommentQuote
  • 2016? But when will it start?
    They have already taken money. Should we ask them to give the money back for they have not yet started any contruction and have no hard date to start? why should we keep 4 lakhs with them.

ashkharoo, have bought block in the mall? Can you plz PM me your number?
    CommentQuote
  • At present everything is in air. Only god knows when will they start the construction. Approval ka abhi tak pata nahi. I am 101% sure this master is not final master plan and further I will not be surprised if it will be changed in future also.
    CommentQuote
  • plan

The layout plan for Mega Mall will change. Thy may increase the overall size of mall.

The placement of mega mall in the new plan looks perfect. This location will resolve the problem of car parking.

To my understanding indiabulls are yet to get all approvals for Mega mall. It 's not even formally announced yet but once all approvals are in - place, the price may shot up to 30-40%. The bookings were closed 1 and half year back at 9000Rs ground floor and 8000Rs first floor.

Note : We may have to keep a close watch and be in touch with Indiabulls from time to time. The sizes of floor and layout may change.

Originally Posted by Varun84
    At present everything is in air. Only god knows when will they start the construction. Approval ka abhi tak pata nahi. I am 101% sure this master is not final master plan and further I will not be surprised if it will be changed in future also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    This is the new Master plan. Approvals are in progress for premium towers.

Would correct my earlier post. Premium towers are all 32 floor buildings and not 50+.

It seems that mega mall will see air in coming time. I think should be ready by 2016 Q1.
    but still feel that indiabulls should re-look at Mega mall layout. Now since they have enough space, they should increase the area + multiplex should be 6+ and not 4.

Ashky

From where can I download the new Master Plan? The one on the IB site stills shows the old one.
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer of shop

All,
    Can anyone please let me know if the transfer of ownership is possible for shops in IB's mega mall. Also if someone can let me know what %, they have paid so far for the shop in the mall? Is it just 10% so far

Please let me know. I will appreciate a response for this message

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • paid

I have paid 10%.

Originally Posted by shehzadali
    All,
    Can anyone please let me know if the transfer of ownership is possible for shops in IB's mega mall. Also if someone can let me know what %, they have paid so far for the shop in the mall? Is it just 10% so far

Please let me know. I will appreciate a response for this message

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote