Collapse

Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: October 1 2013
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

is any bookings going on in Indiabulls Mega Mall - Panvel & at which price? Please Let me know.

Comment

hi ashkharoo

i have also booked a shop in mall in dec 11.

do you know that mall has been removed from phase 2 and now we don't know where it is now as per indiabull representative they say it will be in phase 3

now i think that they will change plan and everything related to mall and now there is uncertainty to the future of mall

if you have any info please share

pra123abc

Comment

Originally posted by pra123abc View Post
        hi ashkharoo

i have also booked a shop in mall in dec 11.

do you know that mall has been removed from phase 2 and now we don't know where it is now as per indiabull representative they say it will be in phase 3

now i think that they will change plan and everything related to mall and now there is uncertainty to the future of mall

if you have any info please share

pra123abc
        I called them up today and I was told that the approvals are in progress. They have already taken the 1st slab of commencement of construction money. I asked when the construction would be completed if the approvals are still in process? the actual possession was in 2013. And we are already there. They simply said that possession is mostly 2-3 years after the approvals.

What should be our next course of action? The helpline gives such futile answers. The sales guys say that we should call the helpline.

Comment

hi meg

did u book a shop in mall?
          sale guy and helpline are giving useless answer if you notice in recent news paper ad they launched phase 2 tower and it is located on the same plot where mall was planned previously.

i hope that it should be in phase 3 but i don't know whether they will do it or not.

pra123abc

Comment

Yes I have bought a shop in the mall. I saw their advertisement but didn't know it was the same plot.

Comment

@pra123abc
              What do you think we should do

Comment

hi meg

i have done presentation work for indiabulls green project at panvel for phase 2 and i hope will do phase 3 in future if i have new information i can give u
                are you based in mumbai ? if you want you can give me your no on my personal message box so we can talk

Comment

if you want you can give me your no on my personal message box so we can talk
                  I am trying to send personal message, but dont see any provision. How do we do that?

Comment

pra123abc
                    Can you please PM me? I am trying to send you message from a long time but not able to do so.

Comment

mall

Mega mall is planned on the same site as was said during the sales. It is planned to be launched in phase 2 project.

As i understand indiabulls is yet to get phase 2 approvals. To my understanding approvals are stuck due to addition of premium towers (50 floor +).

hi meg

did u book a shop in mall?
                      sale guy and helpline are giving useless answer if you notice in recent news paper ad they launched phase 2 tower and it is located on the same plot where mall was planned previously.

i hope that it should be in phase 3 but i don't know whether they will do it or not.

pra123abc

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X