Last updated: October 1 2013
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

but in master plan mall is in phase 1

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
    Mega mall is planned on the same site as was said during the sales. It is planned to be launched in phase 2 project.

As i understand indiabulls is yet to get phase 2 approvals. To my understanding approvals are stuck due to addition of premium towers (50 floor +).
    Attached Files

Comment

wow nice location ashky ..

Real Estate Investor training

Comment

Originally posted by bolara View Post
        but in master plan mall is in phase 1

Is this the latest master plan or old one ?

Comment

plan

This is the new Master plan. Approvals are in progress for premium towers.

Would correct my earlier post. Premium towers are all 32 floor buildings and not 50+.

It seems that mega mall will see air in coming time. I think should be ready by 2016 Q1.
          but still feel that indiabulls should re-look at Mega mall layout. Now since they have enough space, they should increase the area + multiplex should be 6+ and not 4.

Ashky

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
          Is this the latest master plan or old one ?
          Last edited by ashkharoo; June 21 2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

office

Is there any one in this forum who has booked office space ?. I think commercial office space will have a new layout.

Comment

2016? But when will it start?
              They have already taken money. Should we ask them to give the money back for they have not yet started any contruction and have no hard date to start? why should we keep 4 lakhs with them.

ashkharoo, have bought block in the mall? Can you plz PM me your number?

Comment

At present everything is in air. Only god knows when will they start the construction. Approval ka abhi tak pata nahi. I am 101% sure this master is not final master plan and further I will not be surprised if it will be changed in future also.

Comment

plan

The layout plan for Mega Mall will change. Thy may increase the overall size of mall.

The placement of mega mall in the new plan looks perfect. This location will resolve the problem of car parking.

To my understanding indiabulls are yet to get all approvals for Mega mall. It 's not even formally announced yet but once all approvals are in - place, the price may shot up to 30-40%. The bookings were closed 1 and half year back at 9000Rs ground floor and 8000Rs first floor.

Note : We may have to keep a close watch and be in touch with Indiabulls from time to time. The sizes of floor and layout may change.

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
                  At present everything is in air. Only god knows when will they start the construction. Approval ka abhi tak pata nahi. I am 101% sure this master is not final master plan and further I will not be surprised if it will be changed in future also.
                  Last edited by ashkharoo; June 22 2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkharoo View Post
                    This is the new Master plan. Approvals are in progress for premium towers.

Would correct my earlier post. Premium towers are all 32 floor buildings and not 50+.

It seems that mega mall will see air in coming time. I think should be ready by 2016 Q1.
                    but still feel that indiabulls should re-look at Mega mall layout. Now since they have enough space, they should increase the area + multiplex should be 6+ and not 4.

Ashky
                    From where can I download the new Master Plan? The one on the IB site stills shows the old one.

Comment

Transfer of shop

All,
                      Can anyone please let me know if the transfer of ownership is possible for shops in IB's mega mall. Also if someone can let me know what %, they have paid so far for the shop in the mall? Is it just 10% so far

Please let me know. I will appreciate a response for this message

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X