Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: October 1 2013
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Green, Indiabulls Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Mega Mall

As mentioned earlier, thy will sell malls in higher rate or may launch it under lease plan.

Phase 2 for 4500 psf. Are they kidding.
    The time wh we invested in mall, the rate for residential were 2500 - 3000 psf. It should be offered in the same range bracket or should move to luxury segment with rate range 3000-4000 psf.

Also there should be an agreement, tht if in future indiabulls plans mega mall, it should first give preference to cancelled letters and offer at the rate which was booked in 2010.

Comment

I agree to ashkharoo. I think we should be offered a flat in India bulls green with its rate same as the market rate which existed during the mall booking.

Lets just get together to arrive at a solution.

Kindly get in touch
      Last edited by Abhay; August 10 2013, 10:07 PM. Reason: to delete personal info

Comment

Visited Panvel site as a new buyer ...sales guy showing this is a place were mall will come..Lets fight together because mall is going
        to come and V r being made fool with 6 % money back.

Comment

Guys i too have got a cancellation and refund letter. So whats next step? I think they will lease or re lauch the project.
          The reason stated in the letter was they have not got the permission from CIDCO, should we check with CIDCO about the approval or cancellation of the said premises?

Please share the contact details i see something fishy.

Comment

Hi everyone !! I happen to be a victim of Indiabull's bull shitting. I have a retail outlet booked in the Mega Mall in Greens Panvel. They have tentatively agreed to give me a flat in lieu of the retail outlet. But my argument is, since they are going in for the mall, why should I opt for a flat. I have paid 20% of the cost. The last 10% was paid upon commencement of work (atleast that's what I was told). I think they have become greedy and do not wish to sell the retail outlet at the agreed rate when the rate seems to have gone up threefold. I think we should all get together. I can provide my contact details...

Comment

Dear All,
              I agree to above point. Lets plan in a group, so that we can come together and check what we can do.
              Last edited by vaibhavaher; September 16 2013, 03:05 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by khopekar View Post
                Hi everyone !! I happen to be a victim of Indiabull's bull shitting. I have a retail outlet booked in the Mega Mall in Greens Panvel. They have tentatively agreed to give me a flat in lieu of the retail outlet. But my argument is, since they are going in for the mall, why should I opt for a flat. I have paid 20% of the cost. The last 10% was paid upon commencement of work (atleast that's what I was told). I think they have become greedy and do not wish to sell the retail outlet at the agreed rate when the rate seems to have gone up threefold. I think we should all get together. I can provide my contact details...
                hi khopekar

i am also one of buyer of indiabull mega mall

i have lot more people like u who are willing to fight against indiabulls

thanks and regards
                Last edited by illusionist13; April 20 2015, 02:01 PM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X