Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

Last updated: July 28 2010
6 | Posts
2263 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

    DEAR ALL,
    I AM WORKING IN SAUDI ARBIA NOW GOING TO MUMBAI FOR VACATION INTRESTED TO BUY AFFORTABLE RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AS A INVESTMENT.BEFORE TRY TO BOOKED IN MAHADA BUT IN VAIN.
    MY BUGDE IS UP TO 8 PETI.
    PLEASE GIVE ME VALUEABLE SUUGETION OR ANY GOOD SCHEM OR NEW BOOKING STARTED FOR AFFORTABLE HOUSSING.
    THANKS & BEST REGARDS,
  • #2

    #2

    Re : MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

    8Lacs is a bit tooo tough.
    Keep on truing in Mhada...should help.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

      Originally posted by ansari_3267 View Post
      DEAR ALL,
      I AM WORKING IN SAUDI ARBIA NOW GOING TO MUMBAI FOR VACATION INTRESTED TO BUY AFFORTABLE RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AS A INVESTMENT.BEFORE TRY TO BOOKED IN MAHADA BUT IN VAIN.
      MY BUGDE IS UP TO 8 PETI.
      PLEASE GIVE ME VALUEABLE SUUGETION OR ANY GOOD SCHEM OR NEW BOOKING STARTED FOR AFFORTABLE HOUSSING.
      THANKS & BEST REGARDS,
      Hi Ansari,
      8 lacs mein apko panvel/virar mein hi milega, 1bhk of 450 sqft.
      MM

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

        My suggestion - 8peti is toooo low for Mumbai RE, rather you should look at investing in B-Class towns such as Nashik, Nagpur, Jaipur etc. 8 lakhs in mumbai RE wont lead you anywhere...

        Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        Hi Ansari,
        8 lacs mein apko panvel/virar mein hi milega, 1bhk of 450 sqft.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

          Originally posted by ansari_3267 View Post
          DEAR ALL,
          I AM WORKING IN SAUDI ARBIA NOW GOING TO MUMBAI FOR VACATION INTRESTED TO BUY AFFORTABLE RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AS A INVESTMENT.BEFORE TRY TO BOOKED IN MAHADA BUT IN VAIN.
          MY BUGDE IS UP TO 8 PETI.
          PLEASE GIVE ME VALUEABLE SUUGETION OR ANY GOOD SCHEM OR NEW BOOKING STARTED FOR AFFORTABLE HOUSSING.
          THANKS & BEST REGARDS,
          Check out Tanaji Malusure City in Karjat. price around 8-9 lakhs.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

            Cidco unnati ulwe

            CIDCO STARTED NEW TOWNSHIP REFER AS A UNNATI.
            AYYBODY HAVING IDEA.
            WHY NOT I TRY IN THIS SCHEM?
            GIVE YOURS VALUABLE COMMENT.
            OR I SHOULD INCRESE MY BUDGET UP TO 15 LAC?
            OK.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : MHADA Vs CIDCO, Mumbai

              Originally posted by ansari_3267 View Post
              CIDCO STARTED NEW TOWNSHIP REFER AS A UNNATI.
              AYYBODY HAVING IDEA.
              WHY NOT I TRY IN THIS SCHEM?
              GIVE YOURS VALUABLE COMMENT.
              OR I SHOULD INCRESE MY BUDGET UP TO 15 LAC?
              OK.
              2500 for cidco project is too expensive. Rather buy from some developer at 3000

              Comment

              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X