Got an email from a channel partner:

Dear Sir ,

As discussed Kindly check the E-Brochure along with the plan and elevation of Mahindra Lifespaces (Realty divison of Mahindra & Mahindra) is coming up with a residential project, Off. Western Express Highway, Andheri (E).

​​
Brief about the project:-
· 3 Acres of clear title land with all green views around.

· Phase wise construction 12s storey towers.

· Only 190 apartments in overall development lesser density.

· Unique cross ventilated apartments open 2 side views.

· Configuration size 2bhk 1250sqft, 3bhk 2000sqft.

· Starting price 2.2cr* onwards..

· Expected Possession date Dec 2018

· All approvals received .

· Limited apartments on sale.

Anyone who has looked at this project?
Read more
77 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Project Review
    Even I got an email

We are extremely delighted to announce thePre - Launch of our premium project VIVANTE by Mahindra Lifespaces in the Mumbai city’s most bustling neighborhood of Andheri (E)

We look forward to welcome you and your family as a part of a private luxurious living at Vivante and I am absolutely confident that the coterie of likeminded co-residence at Vivante will be an experience in itself

The details of the project are mentioned below :

Project Details:

Nycomed Pharma Private Limited, 29-31, Suren Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053

Landmark
    Metro W.E.H Station, Landmark Building & Gurunanak Petrol Pump
    Project Location video

https://youtu.be/QXN5FPrNGmQ

Number of Towers - 4
    No Of Units -104 Units
    Configuration - 2BHK, 3BHK
    Carpet Area- 2BHK (741-744), 3BHK (1236)
    Starting Ticket Size*- 2.3Cr to 3.8 Cr.

Launch Date
    Jan 2016 ( allotment on first come first serve basis)

Amenities
    Club House, Gymnasium, Steam and AV Room, Open Chess Board, Landscaped Garden , Kids Play Area, Jogging Track and Basketball Hoop
    *Excluding Statutory charges.
    *Prices are subject to change without prior notice

CommentQuote
    • Other
    Even I have got an email regarding this project. Any views on this?
    CommentQuote
    • Locality Review
    • Connectivity
    Road is the problem, Suren road will not be able to take load of this project...new dp road nobody knows how many years it will take...

Also, exit from Suren road to highway is issue as one has tak u-turn all the way from unilever/bisleri..

I think rate is approx 19kpsf (assuming 2bhk saleable of 1200sf and rate of 2.3cr), which is on higher side...Kanakia Rain forest & Sevens / Vasant Oasis (13-15k psf) looks better in these respect....
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Wont compare it to kanakia and vasant oasis, kanakia is next to a crematorium and vasant oasis has had issues on delivery. Plus location of Mahindra is nearer to metro and highway. Price seems to be a bit on the higher side. Also gap between building looks narrow. Planning to visit this weekend.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Locality Review
    In my opinion, The approach road and one way would not be that big a worry. However, the slum portion next to the plot and narrow gap between buildings can be a problem. Any view from the experts?. 2.4 Cr for a 740 carpet area in Andheri East?
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    I think if Godrej can ask for 2.7cr for similar size 2 BHK in Vikhroli then why not Mahindra and that too for Andheri east..

When it comes to branded project it's difficult to compare it with market rate. It's based on buyers assessment of the project and brand worth..

That's why people still buy Lodha and Oberoi even at 30-50% higher rates than market..
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Construction
    visited the site, approach road is narrow, proposed DP road will split project in two halves divided by the road, limited gap between the SRA building and this project. Their was an office of nycomed pharma which is being demolished. As per Mahindra sales guys they have already sold all the 2bhks. Only limited inventory available for 1 and 3 bhks.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    • Pictures
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=71809

Cost sheet
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    Looks like the dream of owning a house in Mumbai will remain a dream. Renting at 50k/month in Andheri East a far better option than sinking in 4cr in a 3bhk.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • ROI
    What could this 5 lakh be along with car parking? Club membership?

Area and brand is good 65% loading spoils the budget.

I fully agree with mdradiomatch this could become a good place to rent and stay in future.;)
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Any update on the initial bookings?
    CommentQuote
    • Builder Review
    • News
    Mahindra Realty Arm to Step Up Mumbai Focus
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mahindraspareparts.bpimpex10 months ago
      Great information provided. I really appreciate your writing. I like the way you put across your ideas. BP Auto Spares India stocks an array of Mahindra Bolero Parts which include brakes, clutch, engine, electrical, propeller shaft, steering, and more. https://goo.gl/Jy7aZc
    • Other
    you visited site
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Yes i visited the site.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • DSundrarajan1 years ago
      Did you book? I am planning to buy for my family.. seems like a good option to me. What say?
    • Other
    Are any 2 BHKs still available or sold out ?
    CommentQuote