Best Location to Buy a Flat In Mumbai

Last updated: July 28 2010
6 | Posts
2056 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Location to Buy a Flat In Mumbai

Hi, i want to buy a 2bhk flat in mumbai which is the best ongoing residential project in mumbai & which area is good for my end use as well as for good rental income. kindly advice.

Re : Best Location to Buy a Flat In Mumbai

C'mon dude.. what do you mean the best.. what is your budget..
    Western Suburbs/ Eastern suburbs.. New Mumbai/ Thane.. choices of area are plenty.. if you have the budget...
    Mumbai RE is the expensive best.. but if u have the money. go and shop.. u will get good rentals..

Originally posted by amit94 View Post
    Hi, i want to buy a 2bhk flat in mumbai which is the best ongoing residential project in mumbai & which area is good for my end use as well as for good rental income. kindly advice.

Comment

The best would probably be anywhere at Walkeshwar, Warden Road, Carmichael Road, Cuffe Parade, Peddar Road amogst others. Rest assured you will get rentals in lakhs per month!!!
      All you need to do is write a check of around 20-30 Crores and youre good to go!!!

Comment

Even the new project of Lodha group shall be considered. It will be the tallest residential building in World. I think you can go for the penthouse.
        Digvijay

Comment

Cant agree More .....

Originally posted by Digvijay View Post
          Even the new project of Lodha group shall be considered. It will be the tallest residential building in World. I think you can go for the penthouse.

Comment

Yes yes why not... However if you invest on the 117th floor flat, I'd suggest you also invest in some oxygen cylinders as well and hope your vertigo dosen't kick in

Comment

Originally posted by amit94 View Post
              For your end use, you will need to decide on the area depending on where you work, children's school etc. Once you decide the area write back. we can suggest you some options then.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X