Sort by :
Filter by :
- It may be because they are expensive. The rate in Andheri (W) in most places is between 11k and 14.5k psf - they are quoting prices around 15k-16k psf.
Also, the old towers are mostly sold out. Its the new towers that have flats for sale AFAIK. So, there are no 4-5 year old flats vacant there....CommentQuote0Flag
- For the past fiver years one can see the Builders ads...pitching new flats in classique for leave and license . I guess some flats are still not sold off..however the builder is a strong one and would not reduce pricesCommentQuote0Flag
- I hear the construction quality is horrible. Very unhappy exisiting residents. Though when i see the complex it looks quite cool from out.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anyone share current rates for raheja classqiue? thanks !CommentQuote0Flag
- 22000 PSF plus floor riseCommentQuote1Flag
- Good location, but almost 50% cut in builtup area, very average construction and has always been too overpriced, thats the reason why Raheja still has inventory even some 5-6 years after last towers got completed.
If buying, there are better & newer options around at lesser price.CommentQuote0Flag
- 22 K / sqft seems a lot..CommentQuote0Flag
- 22-27K is the quoted rate now for all so-called premium projects in Lokhandwala area (e.g Samarth Aangan, Oberoi Springs, and even older ones like Indradarshan are quoting 22-23K).
Though I believe actual sales happen at probably 20% lesser rate, if any happen at all.
An Indradarshan apartment was sold for 19K while quoted rates were 23K few months back. And there doesnt seem to have been any increase in price in this area for last one year atleast.CommentQuote1Flag